Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,839 members, 7,956,164 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten (27557 Views)

DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail / Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip / Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by sexymoma(f): 10:30am On May 02, 2019
Nkechi the ugly one

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:30am On May 02, 2019
tohyorsih2:
This girl and her watery yansh sha angry

Abeg make i hear word angry

Don't mind the imbeciles. Ask the f000l if na her movie role gave her those exotic things she's using.

She even talked about marrying carpenter grin with her jaw that look like expired tyre

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by Samshumy: 10:32am On May 02, 2019
Herdsmen:

You keep accusing....
You don't know people behind moniker...you said I begged for money 3k..
You said I edit the post...

I swear on my kids..if any is of your accusations is true..let the curse be real on me..
If not..before the last quarter of this year..you will be begging on streets...till your 5th generation.

You can come online and rubbish people you don't know feel cool about it ..
You..will see it..and nothing ever will make this curse not real....not even kumuyi or oyedepo..till you start a thread n apologize..

But first ...you must beg... Chronic begging...and Peanuts you will recieve..
Because you insulted beggars... You will even beg from beggars..

Mark this day..2 may 2019.. herdsmen said it.

Bye..
You sure say you no beg true true? Cos the talk too pain you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by paddyofboss(m): 10:33am On May 02, 2019
Omihanifa:

You that you are known for begging online undecided small thing now you will be asking for 3k
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Finish him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by namiji2598: 10:35am On May 02, 2019
Omihanifa:

See this one o grin after you don run go edit the posts you are asking me to show you where you have begged before undecided fish head with empty curses that will follow you all the days of your life shocked
Nawa for u oooo
free the guy na abeg e Don do him na
Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by namiji2598: 10:36am On May 02, 2019
Samshumy:
You sure say you no beg true true? Cos the talk too pain you
nawa oooo

u wan ur own curse

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by Samshumy: 10:37am On May 02, 2019
namiji2598:
nawa oooo

u wan ur own curse
Yes if only curse works like that lol
Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by namiji2598: 10:38am On May 02, 2019
Herdsmen:

You keep accusing....

I swear on my kids..if any is of your accusations is true..let the curse be real on me..
If not..before the last quarter of this year..you will be begging on streets...till your 5th generation.

You..will see it..and nothing ever will make this curse not real....not even kumuyi or oyedepo..till you start a thread n apologize..

Bye..
abeg oooo bro u wan kill the guy

abeg collect ur curse back

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by flowx(m): 10:38am On May 02, 2019
Herdsmen:

Fool...
Now show the world where and how I've begged on line...
Or

You and your family.. including unborn kids and generations will remain permanent beggars..
..and nothing they place hand will work out ..except begging.

Believe me..if you don.'t.this curse won't leave you.
Shut the fvck stupid mouth up. Common sense you no get. Darandaran!

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by cyprus000: 10:39am On May 02, 2019
herdsmen and co just gave me a comic relief on this thread. grin
the dude is too emotional like a woman

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 10:44am On May 02, 2019
K
Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by Nobody: 10:44am On May 02, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

Don't mind the imbeciles. Ask the f000l if na her movie role gave her those exotic things she's using.

She even talked about marrying carpenter grin with her jaw that look like expired tyre

ah!! grin grin

1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by Herdsmen: 10:50am On May 02, 2019
namiji2598:
abeg oooo bro u wan kill the guy

abeg collect ur curse back

Na for nairaland...he go share experience... grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by hollywater: 10:51am On May 02, 2019
Shameless Churchill and her mom are scammers.They meet the wrong girl. TomTom is fighting a good fight.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by sweetrace(f): 10:52am On May 02, 2019
BlueAir:
Fools everywhere. I never thought I would say this but... I regret been born amongst Nigerians

I deserve better. God, if been born among Nigerians is a karmic punishment. I accept and plead for mercy in my next life embarassed Even my pastor said it lipsrsealed embarassed

Lol! I actually plead for mercy for this lifetime.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by kunmiiii: 10:53am On May 02, 2019
Herdsmen, na wa you oo!! Small play you knack am generational curse!! Ahhh!!!

Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by Triniti(m): 10:56am On May 02, 2019
If Funke use her taekwando skills smAsh this one head now, she will start begging us money for surgery

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:09am On May 02, 2019
Omihanifa:
Make this nkechi no even open mouth talk abeg angry person way her mama dey do ashi for dugbe before, nah she dey talk of building empire with carpenter undecided
All she does in her movies is to shake yansh up and down looking for the next available prey

You got it right, she acts prostitutes only in Yoruba movies and emphasizes on her yansh.She is another version of tonto. Always picking fights with colleagues.
She say na pot belly men dey rush actress like her and that all of them are coded prostitutes.
She staged a 30th birthday, no single person from the industry attended. Now she dey find carpenter, she go see vulcanizer

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by Afonja007: 11:20am On May 02, 2019
Herdsmen:

You keep accusing....

Bye..
oga all this your courses will do nothing to him, nobody is free from committing crime in Nigeria one way or the other your cheating,so dont come here to claim saint pls,saint buhari is enough for us

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by Psoul(m): 11:26am On May 02, 2019
Herdsmen:

You keep accusing....

Bye..

I am not understanding this. He accused of begging online and u swore that u never begged. Now u cursed him for insulting a beggar. Are u trying to tell us that he insulted you (a beggar) or what. I don't understand.

5 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by oluwasegun007(m): 11:27am On May 02, 2019
tohyorsih2:
This girl and her watery yansh sha angry

Abeg make i hear word angry

I guess your own is rigid...
Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by jrusky(m): 11:28am On May 02, 2019
See another prostitute talking. You that Senators and his excellencies are
f u c k i n g up and down see who is talking.

It's like these deranged nollywood prostitutes want to provoke me to drop jaw breaking secret about them.

Look at who is talking. Thunder already fire you bitch for f u c k I n g multiple men. Nonsense, see her mouth. You of all people hhmmm......dey talk too dont provoke me pls.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by mebad(m): 11:31am On May 02, 2019
Omihanifa:

You that you are known for begging online undecided small thing now you will be asking for 3k

Bros this thing you talk pain that bros oooo.... he done de curse you .

But wait shey na true ? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by Nobody: 11:33am On May 02, 2019
oluwasegun007:

I guess your own is rigid...

very very rigid kiss
Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by Herdsmen: 11:34am On May 02, 2019
Afonja007:
oga all this your courses will do nothing to him, nobody is free from committing crime in Nigeria one way or the other your cheating,so dont come here to claim saint pls,saint buhari is enough for us

Okay sir...
This a faceless forum..... .. becareful when dealing with beings..

You never can know ..
Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by Herdsmen: 11:35am On May 02, 2019
kunmiiii:
Herdsmen, na wa you oo!! Small play you knack am generational curse!! Ahhh!!!

undecided
Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by Olubee22(f): 11:52am On May 02, 2019
Malivelihood is probably somewhere now praising God that he didn't end up with Tonto.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by Anonymous4: 11:59am On May 02, 2019
MA Herdsmen and Co. make me laugh pass.. But that Curse go be copy and paste oooo.. abeg this is another Thread. Herdsmen and Co. clash about Beggars on Nairaland
Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by stchinedu: 12:09pm On May 02, 2019
Who is this again? undecided

Can you imagine what these species are doing online. ..later someone will say, 'allow women in government.'

We will just wake one morning to a bitter reality that the country has been sold on Instagram for a 40inch Brazilian hair and a slot to twerk and trend online

Idiots everywhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Photo: Ice Prince And Girlfriend Loved Up In New Pic / Eucharia Anunobi Steps Out In White Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.