Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,045 members, 7,956,893 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten (27559 Views)

DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail / Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip / Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by plantist: 12:13pm On May 02, 2019
Omihanifa:

اللعنة عليكv grin

Rọra ọrẹ wá. Ìṣẹlẹ tí o wa yè láàrin Abubakar, eniti ọ bu Abubakar ati Anobi ni ki i ọ fi ṣe apẹrẹ bí o ṣe dá awe yen lohùn.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by oluwasegun007(m): 12:23pm On May 02, 2019
tohyorsih2:

very very rigid kiss

Haaa... Abeg ooo, don't go breaking people's nut ooo
Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by Omihanifa: 12:29pm On May 02, 2019
mebad:

Bros this thing you talk pain that bros oooo.... he done de curse you .

But wait shey na true ? shocked shocked shocked shocked
the guy is wasting his time, as for the curses it will start following him from today
Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by Ella4377: 12:45pm On May 02, 2019
The Funke lady no try.
Wetin concern her?
I Swear,if you type 'Tonto take it easy dear'
You are automatically preaching peace even though Tonto has taken this whole matter too far.
Why fuel it?

TellPopeyes Customer
Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 02, 2019
oluwasegun007:

Haaa... Abeg ooo, don't go breaking people's nut ooo

I hear you oo cheesy
Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 02, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Seems many people are beefing funke oo shocked association of bleachers grin blessing wey look like eru Ole sef dey put mouth, she go beat you and your mentor, rubbish and ingredients undecided

Is funke not bleaching too? With her knuckles like roasted plantain!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by jeff1607(m): 1:28pm On May 02, 2019
Herdsmen:

You keep accusing....
You don't know people behind moniker...you said I begged for money 3k..
You said I edit the post...

I swear on my kids..if any is of your accusations is true..let the curse be real on me..
If not..before the last quarter of this year..you will be begging on streets...till your 5th generation.

You can come online and rubbish people you don't know feel cool about it ..
You..will see it..and nothing ever will make this curse not real....not even kumuyi or oyedepo..till you start a thread n apologize..

But first ...you must beg... Chronic begging...and Peanuts you will recieve..
Because you insulted beggars... You will even beg from beggars..

Mark this day..2 may 2019.. herdsmen said it.

Bye..

just look at the choice of a username you chose to use in Nigeria and you still have the guts to lay curses ?

are u a terrorist?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 02, 2019
cyprus000:
herdsmen and co just gave me a comic relief on this thread. grin

the dude is too emotional like a woman

grin grin grin very emotional grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by Fiaburnthem: 2:08pm On May 02, 2019
Olubee22:
Malivelihood is probably somewhere now praising God that he didn't end up with Tonto.
Honestly This has actually been my thoughts, since this tantrums started pouring.. That guy dey so lucky.
grin grin grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by cyprus000: 2:35pm On May 02, 2019
tohyorsih2:

grin grin grin very emotional grin
hmm!

this one you agree with me. hope I'm safe

cos this might be a trojan horse to have me on the guillotine for asserting that his disposition is akin to that of a woman.

my eye's are on you. lol cheesy

Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 2:48pm On May 02, 2019
Omihanifa:
اللعنة عليكv grin
La'anatullah-Alaehi? Kaeefaa?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 02, 2019
cyprus000:

hmm!

this one you agree with me. hope I'm safe

cos this might be a trojan horse to have me on the guillotine for asserting that his disposition is akin to that of a woman.

my eye's are on you. lol cheesy

haba!!! have i ever argued with you? shocked
Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by BlueAir: 11:54pm On May 02, 2019
sweetrace:

Lol! I actually plead for mercy for this lifetime.
quit pleading for this lifetime and focus on the afterlife. Nigeria and Nigerians can never get better in this generation
Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by cyprus000: 12:00am On May 03, 2019
tohyorsih2:

haba!!! have i ever argued with you? shocked
Nope.

I was just kidding wink
Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by Nobody: 5:03am On May 03, 2019
cyprus000:

Nope.

I was just kidding wink

Oh! better! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by sweetrace(f): 6:17am On May 03, 2019
BlueAir:
quit pleading for this lifetime and focus on the afterlife. Nigeria and Nigerians can never get better in this generation

I don’t agree with you at all.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by mianovah: 10:32am On Apr 10, 2020
lol this is just incredible https://www.tellpopeyes.today/
Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by mianovah: 10:21am On Aug 04, 2021
Tell popeyes survey conducted online to Let customers share their feedback, suggestion, opinions, and complaints. share the reviews and grab some exciting rewards. https://www.tellpopeyes.today/
Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by aarondevin: 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
To provide customers with better service and autozonecares survey will be conducted. customers who pay visit to the www.autozonecares.com survey recently are eligible to enter the autozonecares survey.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten by brocoder: 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
good information over here, Thanks for sharing the info.

TellPopeyes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Steps Out In White Outfits / Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.