Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post (26325 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Wins Golden Buzzer From Simon Cowell / Oprah Winfrey Finally Addresses Her Mother's Death / "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by Joshmodest(m): 7:22am On May 02, 2019
safarigirl:

How many Nigerian men pay spousal support? How much has Chris Okotie paid his many wives? Do you know thr equation of Western men paying spousal support as opposed to women?

The LAW in these nations, grant spousal support to the spouse earning less, be you male or female, is there a law like that in Nigeria? Is it not this Nigeria that men throw out their wives and kids and don't even have to pay child support? How many men have impregnated women in Nigeria and how many are paying child support? When the woman complains, all she gets is insult. Do you know you can get jailed for failing to pay child support in America?

When the MEN that make up the majority of law makers in Nigeria, have refused to make laes that align with modern realities, you still come here and propagate nonsense, blaming women for the failures of the men you voted in.

If you want to open your mouth and talk, let wisdom guide you, don't allow yourself become a vehicle to spread ignorance. Make use of this internet, beyond using it to just attack Nigerian women blindly.

I want you to firstly know that not all marriages are recognized by the law , if a man marries a woman without a legal evidence...even if sadly he kicks her out of his house with 21 kids , she gets nothing becos they were not legally married ....
At least you made reference to Chris okotie , who payed child support even if you feel he paid a meagre sum , I can tell you more than 1000 people both the ones I know personally and the ones I don't know paying spousal support , it happens to everyone who is "legally" married ,after a divorce. I don't know the equation cos I'm not a statistician , but I doubt you can mention ,just one Nigerian WOMAN who has paid spousal support, if there's a law like that here- which I'm still yet to confirm.
The issue here is I 100 % stand for gender equality , but I'm not happy with the way most women are going about it ...men pay child support its a normal thing , noone sees anything wrong as far as, he is financially buoyant than the wife....some Nigerian ladies on twitter , slammed and insulted konecki for demanding spouse support, imagine if it happens here ....gender equality after all is if he can she can , noone's meant to be above the other ....
i didn't in anyway say women are responsible for the loopholes in out judicial system...all I'm saying is if they want to fight for gender equality ,it shouldn't only be in the beneficial aspect , but also the responsibilities should be shared as well...
Have a lovely day !

4 Likes

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by Joshmodest(m): 7:37am On May 02, 2019
1StopRudeness:

As a guy..it's period like this I would be eager to use the law to make her pay....most of the time alimony settlement is a payback/vindictive move.....we suffered together, u are now rich....it's now u know we are not in the same class.....u will pay oooooo...she might be rich but 180M dollars will pinch her small..she's not bill gate or Zuckerberg

I feel you bro...in the real sense of things she should pay , the guy must have slowed down ,for her career to rise to its peak,a and now she wants to chicken out ...just like what billz did for tiwa , tiwa should have paid if there was a law like that ,cos they both accused each other of infidelity without evidences ,if you remember !!
My issue is feminism shouldn't just be about if he cheats why can't she cheat , we work the same hours why should he earn more , I cook why can't he , we should do the chores 50: 50...
Just like freeze once said if a travelling bus , gets faulty on the road and there's need to push , it's the guys who come down to push, why the girls balance inside the bus , why can't they come and push as well isn't it 50:50, when something gets faulty in the house that requires man power the word is "wait for your daddy "....I once read a piece on twitter by a popular OAP feminist , saying even if her husband gives her 2 million to wash her hands , and he borrows 2k from her , he has to pay that 2k back no matter what - valid point expect it wouldn't be same if it was the other way round !!!
A woman is paying spousal support what's the big deal , men do it alot and it seems normal thing to do , a woman is doing it now and people are labelling the innocent man lazy ,how is that ?

1 Like

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by Nobody: 7:38am On May 02, 2019
Joshmodest:
The whites have earned the rights to canvass for gender equality , it's not an issue for black women to discuss at all , probably in the future they can...
Adele lost $180 m , to konecki .... she's not the first if you follow up on celebrity divorces. In Nigeria tiwa divorced tee billz the only thing he got , was a video from his wife branding him all sorts , No Nigerian woman including those so called "feminists " would pay spouse support..the phrase I'm a woman he's the one meant to take care of me would pop up , and even thier fellow feminists would label the man a lazy and unfortunate fellow.........in thier minds they don't think like gender is equal , they only say it from thier mouth...
Respect..send me your acc number , let me me fill your account with dollars grin
Joshmodest:
The whites have earned the rights to canvass for gender equality , it's not an issue for black women to discuss at all , probably in the future they can...
Adele lost $180 m , to konecki .... she's not the first if you follow up on celebrity divorces. In Nigeria tiwa divorced tee billz the only thing he got , was a video from his wife branding him all sorts , No Nigerian woman including those so called "feminists " would pay spouse support..the phrase I'm a woman he's the one meant to take care of me would pop up , and even thier fellow feminists would label the man a lazy and unfortunate fellow.........in thier minds they don't think like gender is equal , they only say it from thier mouth...
Respect..send me your acc number , let me me fill your account with dollars

1 Like

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by kayo80(m): 7:38am On May 02, 2019
sweetilicious:
I noticed.Except Beyonce

And how do we know she practices what she preaches? The only reason she probably hasnt left Jay Z's cheating ass is cos it will greatly affect her brand.
Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by safarigirl(f): 7:39am On May 02, 2019
Joshmodest:

I want you to firstly know that not all marriages are recognized by the law , if a man marries a woman without a legal evidence...even if sadly he kicks her out of his house with 21 kids , she gets nothing becos they were not legally married ....
At least you made reference to Chris okotie , who payed child support even if you feel he paid a meagre sum , I can tell you more than 1000 people both the ones I know personally and the ones I don't know paying spousal support , it happens to everyone who is "legally" after a divorce. I don't know the equation cos I'm not a statistician , but I doubt you can mention ,just one Nigerian WOMAN who has paid spousal support, if there's a law like that here- which I'm still yet to confirm.
The issue here is I 100 % stand for gender equality , but I'm not happy with the way most women are going about it ...men pay child support its a normal thing , noone sees anything wrong as far as, he is financially buoyant than the wife....some Nigerian ladies on twitter , slammed and insulted konecki for demanding spouse support, imagine if it happens here ....gender equality after all is if he can she can , noone's meant to be above the other ....
i didn't in anyway say women are responsible for the loopholes in out judicial system...all I'm saying is if they want to fight for gender equality ,it shouldn't only be in the beneficial aspect , but also the responsibilities should be shared as well...
Have a lovely day !

there is NO LAW mandating any woman to pay legal support, you know why? Because in Nigeria, unlike America, 97% of marriages have the man as breadwinner. You cannot compare apples to oranges, it makes utter nonsense of your points.

While I appreciate your enthusiasm to track broken marriages, I highly doubt you know up to 1000 couples paying spousal support in Nigeria, so tone it down and come with facts, you make further nonsense out of your arguments by pulling numbers out of thin air.

Women slam men for demanding spousal support, it is a normal thing. Nigerian ladies or not. You lot just enjoy demonizing Nigerian ladies because it makes you feel good. When J Lo started paying Marc Anthony spousal support, do you know how many women kicked against it? I am talking about your prized American women. Maybe you need to expand yoir horizons, to get a better perspective of global issues. Do you know how many American men have been jailed for not paying child support? Do you think anyone jails Nigerian men for not paying child support?

Because of one or two stories you hear of foreign women paying their men, you think the men have it good in life? Do you know the millions more who have been dealt a bad hand by the women? Then, you come here and slam Nigerian women. If Nigerian women treated the men the same way foreign women treat theirs, Nigerian men would run out of this country.

Nigerian men seize every opportunity to drag the women, even when this country is one of the most difficult countries in the world for women to thrive. A single woman can't even rent a house with her own money, yet, you are comparing them to women from nations with developed laws.

Read wider and stop posting for likes and clout. Educate yourself. Nigeria has not seen true feminism, so, don't just come here and use the term, then compare the beginners in Nigeria to a grounded system.

Have a nice day yourself, and don't forget to read.

7 Likes

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by Nobody: 7:39am On May 02, 2019
maybachmusic:
Hmmmm

All these losing of money after divorce is not funny sha

Real fertile ground for gold diggers on both sexes

Dassit !
Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by Nobody: 7:40am On May 02, 2019
amaniro:
Adele New song will be mad .. grin
Word !
Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by Nobody: 7:41am On May 02, 2019
grin
Jestin:
All this whites can sing love song die...but most of them don’t practice what they sing
Jestin... grin grin
Jestin:
All this whites can sing love song die...but most of them don’t practice what they sing
Jestin...
Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by Xisnin(m): 7:46am On May 02, 2019
Joshmodest:

At least you made reference to Chris okotie , who payed child support even if you feel he paid a meagre sum , I can tell you more than 1000 people both the ones I know personally and the ones I don't know paying spousal support , it happens to everyone who is "legally" after a divorce. I don't know the equation cos I'm not a statistician , but I doubt you can mention ,just one Nigerian WOMAN who has paid spousal support, if there's a law like that here- which I'm still yet to confirm.
Have a lovely day !

You made no point despite your long rant and you appear to be grossly ignorant of the Nigerian society
and its laws.
You put the whites on a pedestal as if they willingly like to split their assets when divorce cases
are the most vicious in western society.
It is just like praising someone for paying tax when they will end up in jail or lose assets if they don't pay.

Nobody pays spousal support in Nigeria and they are not required to by law.

A court may order the husband to pay for child upkeep on a monthly basis.
If the husband does not like the arrangement, he may sue for child custody and cut off his wife
as Emeka Ike did.

Spousal support is not something you decide to pay out of goodwill and can stop paying anytime you like. None of
the thousands of people that you claimed to know are paying spousal support.

3 Likes

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by ivolt: 7:49am On May 02, 2019
Joshmodest:

If you are this bitter about what doesn't exist in Nigeria, how will you cope when we finally have modern divorce laws?
From the number of likes you got, it is clear that we have a lot of dumb people on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by Mayflowa(m): 8:02am On May 02, 2019
delishpot:

If the court orders it, they will pay. This has nothing to do with feminizm, it has everything to do with the law as it concerns the financial history of parties involved. If he built his life around her career ie he was limiting his growth, taking care of home front or her trips while she was making the money then they believe that he deserves some of that mullah. This role is mostly played by wives that is why it seems wives are the ones who mostly earn divorce settlement apart from child support. The law will not just dash the ex money for the sake of it tho. They take some factors into consideration. I don't think he just squeezed the money off her hands. If you think your woman should pay you so e, take her to court and after listening to both sides with proper financial investigation, if the court deems it fit, you will be awarded yours too. A woman seeking God given right should not be linked to how much money she has. Its just like women saying any man that doesn't earn good money should not demand respect from his wife and children since they also contribute to the family upkeep. Makes no sense

He actually gave a clear example of Tiwa Savage and Tee Bilz. Tee Bilz needed to be paid for the divorce. However, there is no good law about spousal settlement in Nigeria. Women are thrown out of their billionaire husband house with nothing to show for it. Whereas Jeb Bezos' wife, Amazon CEO, would earn half of his wealth (about $50B) when they divorce.
Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by Joshmodest(m): 8:03am On May 02, 2019
safarigirl:
there is NO LAW mandating any woman to pay legal support, you know why? Because in Nigeria, unlike America, 97% of marriages have the man as breadwinner. You cannot compare apples to oranges, it makes utter nonsense of your points.

While I appreciate your enthusiasm to track broken marriages, I highly doubt you know up to 1000 couples paying spousal support in Nigeria, so tone it down and come with facts, you make further nonsense out of your arguments by pulling numbers out of thin air.

Women slam men for demanding spousal support, it is a normal thing. Nigerian ladies or not. You lot just enjoy demonizing Nigerian ladies because it makes you feel good. When J Lo started paying Marc Anthony spousal support, do you know how many women kicked against it? I am talking about your prized American women. Maybe you need to expand yoir horizons, to get a better perspective of global issues. Do you know how many American men have been jailed for not paying child support? Do you think anyone jails Nigerian men for not paying child support?

Because of one or two stories you hear of foreign women paying their men, you think the men have it good in life? Do you know the millions more who have been dealt a bad hand by the women? Then, you come here and slam Nigerian women. If Nigerian women treated the men the same way foreign women treat theirs, Nigerian men would run out of this country.

Nigerian men seize every opportunity to drag the women, even when this country is one of the most difficult countries in the world for women to thrive. A single woman can't even rent a house with her own money, yet, you are comparing them to women from nations with developed laws.

Read wider and stop posting for likes and clout. Educate yourself. Nigeria has not seen true feminism, so, don't just come here and use the term, then compare the beginners in Nigeria to a grounded system.

i really like the fact you said it yourself "Nigeria has not seen true feminism " ,
Expectedly you made light of my assumption , of mentioning over 1000 me who have paid spousal support and asking you to mention one woman who has done so - which still stands..
I don't know if you're a statistician , but this statistics of "97"% of Nigerian marriages have men as the bread winners is highly untrue and ridiculous.... alot of families have women as the bread winner , even though the ratio of men would be higher , and I also believe even in the western world it's just same !!
Nigerian women seize every opportunity to compare the men here and the lifestyle of equality in the western world with ours here , ignoring the fact they can never do half of what the women over there are doing !
On the contrary Nigerian women look for every instance to drag men , even though Nigeria is the hardest place to find a lover because of their high demands and expectations ..yet they compare themselves to women in organized countries who see men as men ,and not as a source of income !
think wider and see things the logical way , not because of sentiments , Nigerian women shouldn't try to imitate the feminists in organized clines , when they don't have what it takes to exhibit true feminism.
I appreciate your intelligence in making an argument for the feminists....but it's still what it is , all we have in Nigeria are wannabe feminists !!
Have a lovely day , and don't forget to think logically and not out of sentiments !!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by Mayflowa(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2019
safarigirl:

You have a good point but I wanted to correct your statistics of 97% of Nigerian men being bread winner. The reality is about an equal half of women are breadwinners in their home as men. Boyfriend can be breadwinning for their girlfriends not in Marriages. Men lose it as they get older and women take over from there. All of those market women you see in every states in Nigeria are mostly bread winners supporting their children through school.

2 Likes

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by Joshmodest(m): 8:17am On May 02, 2019
Xisnin:

You made no point despite your long rant and you appear to be grossly ignorant of the Nigerian society
and its laws.
You put the whites on a pedestal as if they willingly like to split their assets when divorce cases
are the most vicious in western society.
It is just like praising someone for paying tax when they will end up in jail or lose assets if they don't pay.

Nobody pays spousal support in Nigeria and they are not required to by law.

A court may order the husband to pay for child upkeep on a monthly basis.
If the husband does not like the arrangement, he may sue for child custody and cut off his wife
as Emeka Ike did.

Spousal support is not something you decide to pay out of goodwill and can stop paying anytime you like. None of
the thousands of people that you claimed to know are paying spousal support.
I'm not on the argument of whether she paid him out of goodwill or not ! that's nonsense even a child knows that noone pays a debt happily ,
my issue is there's no law binding spousal support everyone's cool with it , but there's a law binding child support which goes to the mother in most cases ....
My simple point is Nigerian women like shouting feminism and equality , but can they really take all the heat you'll get from it ..
Tonto dikeh has been lambasting her husband after a divorce I don't know if he's paying child support or not , but he's definitely not receiving a dime from her currently....
Now imagine she was paying him spousal support on basis of she being financially buoyant...the man would literally be drowning in a river of insults from Tonto and her fellow feminists every day of his life ...
He can she can is easier said than done even for the whites , talk less of we African's that it's not in our culture !!
Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by delishpot: 9:05am On May 02, 2019
Joshmodest:

it has everything to do with feminism , did you notice how naija girls were crying more than the bereaved on this Adele issue ....I get your point it's the law , if the court says pay you would pay , but no Nigerian man would opt for such cos the backlash they'll receive from feminists and women , is better not imagined....even after messy divorces when the wife comes out to say I paid this bill , that bill .... women already label him a dead beat dad !!...
if you are a guy , would you even have the gutts to ask for spouse support , in this Nigerian setting from your church mind !!

Wetin concern me with backlash? If the court signs in my favour amma collect and flaunt it. I don't believe that Naija men dont go ahead with it cos of backlash. Many will collect. Its not about spousal support, its about getting my share for the sacrifice I put into the marriage supporting you to grow in your career. I also played my part. For exame, Naija husbands would say they worked for their money so wife has no right to claim anything but look back, would you say your mom does not deserve anything if your dad decides to leave her and move on cos she was a stay at home mom while they were married? Women are the major victims in Naija. If teebliz has a good case he should seek legal aid.

2 Likes

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by Mizwisdom(f): 9:08am On May 02, 2019
I wonder why she didn't sign a prenup. She's very silly, dishing out $180m to a man sad
Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by Austineva(m): 9:10am On May 02, 2019
Someone like u. Who knows d song? I love it dai

1 Like

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by mozona(m): 9:18am On May 02, 2019
story
Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by jaxxy(m): 9:32am On May 02, 2019
Adele has always bored me don’t know why

2 Likes

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by Olorunnim: 9:35am On May 02, 2019
I wonder how people choose work over love,some of us are just Unfortunate About this love thing nawa ooo
Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by anthonyuncle(m): 11:17am On May 02, 2019
so dz bros go just japa with $180m?!!!
Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by lapazi(m): 1:15pm On May 02, 2019
delishpot:

If the court orders it, they will pay. This has nothing to do with feminizm, it has everything to do with the law as it concerns the financial history of parties involved. If he built his life around her career ie he was limiting his growth, taking care of home front or her trips while she was making the money then they believe that he deserves some of that mullah. This role is mostly played by wives that is why it seems wives are the ones who mostly earn divorce settlement apart from child support. The law will not just dash the ex money for the sake of it tho. They take some factors into consideration. I don't think he just squeezed the money off her hands. If you think your woman should pay you so e, take her to court and after listening to both sides with proper financial investigation, if the court deems it fit, you will be awarded yours too. A woman seeking God given right should not be linked to how much money she has. Its just like women saying any man that doesn't earn good money should not demand respect from his wife and children since they also contribute to the family upkeep. Makes no sense

The Law can only come into play when a prenup agreement was entered by both parties before the marriage. This agreement is what determines who gets what during the cause of a divorce settlement, not as a result of Feminism as the other OP posted.
Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by delishpot: 1:23pm On May 02, 2019
lapazi:

The Law can only come into play when a prenup agreement was entered by both parties before the marriage. This agreement is what determines who gets what during the cause of a divorce settlement, not as a result of Feminism as the other OP posted.

Don't be naive. The court can be approached if you have a reason to seek redress whether unjustly sacked, divorce settlement, child custody, work related injury, Will, abuse etc Prenup is something else.
Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by lapazi(m): 1:28pm On May 02, 2019
delishpot:

Don't be naive. The court can be approached if you have a reason to seek redress whether unjustly sacked, divorce settlement, child custody, work related injury, Will, abuse etc Prenup is something else.

Go and readup on prenup then come back here, i dont want to argue.
Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by delishpot: 1:36pm On May 02, 2019
lapazi:

Go and readup on prenup then come back here, i dont want to argue.

So you mean if there is no prenup the court will not admit the case where an ex feels they deserve some form of compensation or redress as it concerns property and finances ammased during the marriage? grin grin Nigerians can be so ignorant yet use gragra to form knowledgeable grin grin For your mind prenup na big grammar or something wow or what? Why do you think I don't know what prenup is?

1 Like

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by victor8269: 1:48pm On May 02, 2019
delishpot:

And the same court that gave kochi money hasn't seen 1 single Nigerian man that deserves a penny out of the over 35m married men we have in Nigeria?. Feminism is indeed a borrowed language
Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by delishpot: 1:56pm On May 02, 2019
victor8269:

And the same court that gave kochi money hasn't seen 1 single Nigerian man that deserves a penny out of the over 35m married men we have in Nigeria?. Feminism is indeed a borrowed language

That is because the men are mostly the ones with high earning power as in they take all the time they need to buildup themselves financially while the wives have to tone down their pursuits to support hubby and the home front. Even in the abroad, men don't generally get such. If Nigerian men believe they did a lot to support and build up the wives career while toning down theirs, they should seek redress from the court. Do you know any an that has? Even the naija wives, how many women chased out of their marital homes after years if marriage and sacrifice to build the home or how many that walked out for any reason has been awarded any money apart from child support? Let's not look at this with sentiments please.

2 Likes

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by lapazi(m): 3:33pm On May 02, 2019
delishpot:

So you mean if there is no prenup the court will not admit the case where an ex feels they deserve some form of compensation or redress as it concerns property and finances ammased during the marriage? grin grin Nigerians can be so ignorant yet use gragra to form knowledgeable grin grin For your mind prenup na big grammar or something wow or what? Why do you think I don't know what prenup is?

Don’t put words in my mouth, you’ve called me names already because I tried to draw your attention to a general assumption that isn’t accurate.

The reason I quoted you was because of the reply you made to the poster that referred to Tiwa’s divorce and my sole intention is that if a prenup was in place, irrespective of what transpired before the divorce, the law must consider that agreement first.

The case of Adele is completely different, the settlement was based on what was signed before the marriage. In this case the person that files for divorce pays the settlement. Do a simple research you will not.

You can also look into the case of Bezos, the wife got the better of the divorce.
Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by Demlady(f): 6:17pm On May 02, 2019
Jestin:

that's why I respect Celine Dion,she follows what she sings,that is y her songs are always emotional cause she knows what love feels like and knows it should be cherished

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P'square Celebrates 34th Birthday Today / Ini Edo Appointed Special-Adviser To Udom / Anner BannerAnd Daughter All Smiles In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.