Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

The Suave Man In Lagos Drives A Range Rover But Is Penniless- Chimamanda Adichie - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Suave Man In Lagos Drives A Range Rover But Is Penniless- Chimamanda Adichie (26965 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Suave Man In Lagos Drives A Range Rover But Is Penniless- Chimamanda Adichie by Unconquerable: 9:47am On May 02, 2019
Naijaguy123:
This is a good Igbo woman , she lived in Lagos in the past and talk good of Lagos unlike the ungrateful bunch we have on nairaland that comes from a barren land, set their foot in Lagos and a making it , yetvwillvtalk bad of Yoruba and Tinubu yhis, Tinubu that .

This girl is the only ibo girl I want to f@ck. Why didn’t I meet you when you lived in Lagos ?
It seems sleeping with Beautiful Ibo women is an achievement for Yoruba men.
Re: The Suave Man In Lagos Drives A Range Rover But Is Penniless- Chimamanda Adichie by Amanyanabo(m): 9:59am On May 02, 2019
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef
But her brain fine
Re: The Suave Man In Lagos Drives A Range Rover But Is Penniless- Chimamanda Adichie by Reference(m): 10:09am On May 02, 2019
Yeah, Lekki and most of the Island has no long term future. This has been a certainty for many years now. Only Dangote refinery will be left standing and that is because it will have the resources to keep the water back and build a bridge to the mainland. Global warming is decisive and irreversible. All my property holding must be disposed of over the next decade before house prices begin to fall.

If you have landed property anywhere from Gbagada and upwards get teady for a property boom that you or more certainly your kids will reap. Alternatively invest in the sand dredging business. These are sure banker boom businesses over the next thirty years plus.

1 Like

Re: The Suave Man In Lagos Drives A Range Rover But Is Penniless- Chimamanda Adichie by Jaqenhghar: 10:12am On May 02, 2019
Joshmodest:
I love chimamanda's description of Lagos , as a city not worried about what tourists think , and not trying to impress tourists...tho I still think it depends on the tourist , my fellow lagosians , can still remember when Ma cron , visited Lagos and the development that was going on around agidingbi , to impress him !!!!
@Op maybe I didn't read the post completely , where was suave man mentioned...on seeing the topic , I almost thought she was talking about osi suave of beat fm !!!
I agree. With you there. But Macri wasnt a tourist per se ... lets say visiting dignitary wink

1 Like

Re: The Suave Man In Lagos Drives A Range Rover But Is Penniless- Chimamanda Adichie by Originalsly: 10:17am On May 02, 2019
Bloggers take note...and reconsider if you should have what it takes. Grade A a analysis and writing skills.
Re: The Suave Man In Lagos Drives A Range Rover But Is Penniless- Chimamanda Adichie by Forreellinc: 11:04am On May 02, 2019
Amanyanabo:

But her brain fine
how?
Re: The Suave Man In Lagos Drives A Range Rover But Is Penniless- Chimamanda Adichie by NnamdiN: 11:07am On May 02, 2019
9jaRealist:

...it will NOT, with proper defenses.
do we have such defenses in place? We don't even believe in global warming
Re: The Suave Man In Lagos Drives A Range Rover But Is Penniless- Chimamanda Adichie by MorufuAtanda: 11:26am On May 02, 2019
Richdad50:
The first step to achieving your dreams is to first escape the rusty environment of your brain and the collapsing structures of your reasoning faculty. Every fool has a smell and she can perceive one from a far.

Na naijaguy123 my Yoruba Muslim brother from Ibadan you hammer like this. Chei! Diaris God o! grin

Re: The Suave Man In Lagos Drives A Range Rover But Is Penniless- Chimamanda Adichie by lorhema(f): 11:39am On May 02, 2019
Reference:
Yeah, Lekki and most of the Island has no long term future. This has been a certainty for many years now. Only Dangote refinery will be left standing and that is because it will have the resources to keep the water back and build a bridge to the mainland. Global warming is decisive and irreversible. All my property holding must be disposed of over the next decade before house prices begin to fall.

If you have landed property anywhere from Gbagada and upwards get teady for a property boom that you or more certainly your kids will reap. Alternatively invest in the sand dredging business. These are sure banker boom businesses over the next thirty years plus.

Do you think Epe will survive?
Re: The Suave Man In Lagos Drives A Range Rover But Is Penniless- Chimamanda Adichie by Darevofpeace(m): 12:09pm On May 02, 2019
Esseite:

At 6:14am, this is all your mind can comprehend... seek help as you are fast loosing it brother.

The problem is you don't even know it, its subconscious... it's being broke, loneliness, depression and low self esteem and its eating you deep and making you use tribalism as a defense wall which you feel you king over. I hope extreme masturbation and gambling has not started as that makes it tougher, It's only you that can get you out of this caulron.

You need to go out there and appreciate the real world, start from being just a guest on nairaland and don't read comments, take out every single day to visit different people physically.. advise from a psychologist.
iyen deep.
Re: The Suave Man In Lagos Drives A Range Rover But Is Penniless- Chimamanda Adichie by Yankee101: 1:18pm On May 02, 2019
No one has undermined Nigeria and Nigerians in recent times like this woman (except maybe Buhari)

You'll reap whatever you're sowing. Words are alive and they carry power.

Proferring no solutions but busy tearing down her country for money and fame

How much in time, money and enlightenment have you contributed in changing naija in a way, place and time that did not benefit you or your pocket?
Re: The Suave Man In Lagos Drives A Range Rover But Is Penniless- Chimamanda Adichie by sweetilicious(f): 9:12pm On May 02, 2019
Can I ever live in Lagos?
Re: The Suave Man In Lagos Drives A Range Rover But Is Penniless- Chimamanda Adichie by Nuzo1(m): 10:01pm On May 02, 2019
"I miss the chaos in lagos".

A fellow Nigerian made this statement a few years in Hong Kong. Instead of being angry with him, I only could feel pity for the poor soul.

Having lived in different parts of the world (including Lagos), it's abnormal to love the disorderliness in Lagos.

But I understand that people who love these chaos only love it because it's an environment that allows for waywardness, cheating and oppression!

It's an environment that would allow a jobless tout to intimidate and oppress a weaker neighbor or even an enlightened professor who is afraid to make trouble.

BBC's documentary by Louis Theroux's "Law and disorderliness in Lagos" captured the whole situation.

Sad.

2 Likes

Re: The Suave Man In Lagos Drives A Range Rover But Is Penniless- Chimamanda Adichie by Born2Breed(f): 5:47am On May 04, 2019
Hedonini:

She still lives in Lagos. She owns her own house in Northern Foreshore Estate, in Lekki.

However, since you, even as a Yoruba man who claims Lagos as his tribal heritage, does not have a roof over your head and you make do in a dingy shelter somewhere in Mushin, I very much doubt that you would ever get to meet her shadow. Therefore, I advise you to stop daydreaming and concentrate on f@cking yourself. You're doing a good job of that already.

Osanobua!!!!! See finishing

Re: The Suave Man In Lagos Drives A Range Rover But Is Penniless- Chimamanda Adichie by Born2Breed(f): 5:54am On May 04, 2019
[quote author=Forreellinc post=78038336]

Re: The Suave Man In Lagos Drives A Range Rover But Is Penniless- Chimamanda Adichie by Amanyanabo(m): 4:20pm On May 05, 2019
Forreellinc:

how?
She is brilliant
Re: The Suave Man In Lagos Drives A Range Rover But Is Penniless- Chimamanda Adichie by Forreellinc: 11:51pm On May 05, 2019
Amanyanabo:

She is brilliant
How?
Re: The Suave Man In Lagos Drives A Range Rover But Is Penniless- Chimamanda Adichie by TwoBit: 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
Slickey

LyfeJennings

See her number

Fokosobo

DonPablo007

Re: The Suave Man In Lagos Drives A Range Rover But Is Penniless- Chimamanda Adichie by LyfeJennings(m): 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
TwoBit:
Slickey

LyfeJennings

See her number

Fokosobo

Sure boy
I sight U
If U in Lagos
Holler

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MI's Touching Piece for Murdered UNIPORT Students / Together Forever / Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.