Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Are You Going Through Depression? Feel Like Taking Your Life? This Is HELP - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Going Through Depression? Feel Like Taking Your Life? This Is HELP (303 Views)

My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court? / Mom Shows Her Son What It Feels Like Taking Care Of A Baby (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Going Through Depression? Feel Like Taking Your Life? This Is HELP by Nobody: 7:21am On May 02, 2019
Sucide is not an act of cowerdice rather it requires a great and overwhelming will power. But Sucide is an act of selfishness. Selfishness to yourself, your family,
your unborn kids, your future and people you are yet to meet whose destiny is attached to your actions. Sucide is that selfish strength
with no sense of belonging and believing in another day.
I have come across various stories of suicide and I must confess I have been there before. Sometimes I had death wish and sometimes the thirst for suicide was born out of regrets. Yes! I have contemplated suicide before more than once but somehow by the stoke of luck and counseling I survived.
Only people who have once charted the course of sucide or contemplating sucide knows how they feel.

I know someone out there reading this needs this...
Am willing to place a call through to you or meet you personally if the need be.

Feel free to quote me
Re: Are You Going Through Depression? Feel Like Taking Your Life? This Is HELP by Nobody: 9:00am On May 02, 2019
I would like to talk and probably meet you
Re: Are You Going Through Depression? Feel Like Taking Your Life? This Is HELP by SKYloafFISH(f): 6:18pm On May 15, 2019
I really wish I could but Nairaland is a place people don't take us serious

(1) (Reply)

Mantra To Make Someone Fall In Love With You / .. / Confusion In Child’s Security, Nanny Being Referred Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.