Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,782 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . (41161 Views)

Electricity Workers Demand Withdrawal Of New Tariff / Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament / You Have Equal Rights In Katsina– Gov. Masari Tells Katsina Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . by Lexusgs430: 11:16am On May 02, 2019
We are already very nice to them........ tongue
Re: Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . by sod09(m): 11:17am On May 02, 2019
the protest should have been done naked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . by Khd95(m): 11:17am On May 02, 2019
Singing***

Ashawo, what's ur hobby,hobby hobby***

Walai every one in this Nigeria is mad cheesy grin
Re: Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . by psalmylee(m): 11:17am On May 02, 2019
love their boldness,

1 Like

Re: Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . by tomtos88(m): 11:17am On May 02, 2019
See them looking like yam wey my grand parent dey throway for Bush because e no good angry
Re: Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . by kerry57: 11:19am On May 02, 2019
Na wa oo,wetin person no go see and hear from this we country?
Re: Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . by Kingjames(m): 11:19am On May 02, 2019
bunch of destiny destroyers

mtchew

1 Like

Re: Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . by DsureHouz(m): 11:21am On May 02, 2019
Consult Mitnids Education for admission processing abroad and registration of your toefl, gre, gmat, ielts and the rest. We also give guidance on your choice of institutions both in Canada, America, Australia and Germany

Note : not payment is required until you confirm your registration

Re: Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . by Mizwisdom(f): 11:22am On May 02, 2019
If not that men can't do without sex, these women will be out of business but man is a fallen creature sad

1 Like

Re: Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:22am On May 02, 2019
Hausubillahi shocked you need what? And one day all this ladies will say I want to settle down with honest guy and get married. Walahi to be a man is not easy. Allah abeg my future wife is in your hand pls. I don't want to born future slay queen,

Woossssssssss. Mmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuutttttthhhhhhhh
Sssssseesssssssssssssssssiiiissss

Buy your good palm oil here.

Contact us on 08172010068

1 Like

Re: Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . by Fairqueen(f): 11:27am On May 02, 2019
Please someone should help me oo, I'm confused in this forum, I don't no how to reply peoples comment and how to view peoples profile picture in fact I don't know how to do anything on this forum. The only thing I know how to do is to read, please someone should volunteer to teach nah
Re: Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . by holluphemydavid(m): 11:32am On May 02, 2019
Hope dey will also agitate for 30k minimum wage from there regular customers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . by Snow02: 11:36am On May 02, 2019
work na work
Re: Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . by mozona(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2019
no be small thing ooh...

dem go still ask govt for minimum wage,
afterall na them dey make worker feel at peace after days job
Re: Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . by Freeko4: 11:37am On May 02, 2019
travelwaka:
We live in a hypocritical world where
A guy that visits prostitutes is the first to slam these women
We live in a world where politicians that patronises prostitutes are still the ones making laws to Ban it
Also law enforcement officers that are meant to preserve the laws are asking for sex in exchange for release.
Where someone dating a married man would slam another woman that marries a married man
Where a woman that sleeps around with many men or a man that's sleeps around with many women will still come and slam these women

In the end nobody holy pass. If you are without sin cast the first stone. Who am I to judge them? I don't know their story, I don't know how they got there , I don't have a job for them.

I am not promoting prostitution but sometimes we just need to remove our judge coat and see humanity that needs help. If you read Maslow's Hierarchy of needs you will understand that these business will always thrive.

Who am I to judge ? I am just a tourist , I have had the opportunity to visit 95 percent of tourist site in Lagos and also had rare opportunity to interact with some of these women , behind the name we call them some of them are good people better than those who we don't label prostitutes

Nice one
Re: Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . by Sakamaje: 11:37am On May 02, 2019
Hmmm. I can spot Blessing... Bisi... Stella.. and Mercy in that picture.

Re: Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . by ebilomaofficial1: 11:38am On May 02, 2019
oh! true true Ashawo no de shame
Re: Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . by paddyofboss(m): 11:41am On May 02, 2019
Hnnnn
Prostitution is a crime in our penal code
Re: Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . by paddyofboss(m): 11:42am On May 02, 2019
Classvpn:
Premium vpn available
Bro this NORD VPN is garb ooo. Overrated...
Re: Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . by Snow02: 11:48am On May 02, 2019
jumper524:
these folks has reduced the rate of rape drastically..
facts they also have contributed immensely to the economy as well as helping with the problem of blue balls lmao

1 Like

Re: Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . by alujonjonkijon: 11:49am On May 02, 2019
Mizwisdom:
If not that men can't do without sex, these women will be out of business but man is a fallen creature sad
less thank GOD U KNOW THEY WILL NEVER GO OUT OF BUSINESS.
Re: Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . by myresearch: 11:52am On May 02, 2019
See
Re: Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . by TourismMan(m): 11:52am On May 02, 2019
travelwaka:
We live in a hypocritical world where
A guy that visits prostitutes is the first to slam these women
We live in a world where politicians that patronises prostitutes are still the ones making laws to Ban it
Also law enforcement officers that are meant to preserve the laws are asking for sex in exchange for release.
Where someone dating a married man would slam another woman that marries a married man
Where a woman that sleeps around with many men or a man that's sleeps around with many women will still come and slam these women

In the end nobody holy pass. If you are without sin cast the first stone. Who am I to judge them? I don't know their story, I don't know how they got there , I don't have a job for them.

I am not promoting prostitution but sometimes we just need to remove our judge coat and see humanity that needs help. If you read Maslow's Hierarchy of needs you will understand that these business will always thrive.

Who am I to judge ? I am just a tourist , I have had the opportunity to visit 95 percent of tourist site in Lagos and also had rare opportunity to interact with some of these women , behind the name we call them some of them are good people better than those who we don't label prostitutes

Well done bro.
Re: Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . by Austineva(m): 11:55am On May 02, 2019
lordraiden:
Chia this world don finish...sm1 daughter is proud to be olosho

Re: Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . by Daeylar(f): 11:56am On May 02, 2019
Exactly, they need rights.
If the police really don't want prostitutes. face the men who pay for prostitutes.
If there is no business, No one will need to tell these ladies to stop. No demand, no supply
Stop harassing and assaulting women under the excuse of stopping prostitution.

But misogyny will not allow this country to function well.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . by BuhariAdvocate: 11:57am On May 02, 2019
undecided sadly if you make an investigation about their identity hardly you will see yoruba among them.we know where they come from some will leave his village in enugu come do olosho in Lagos dirty people.
quincyshakur:
Olosho Association of Nigeria (OAN) Afonja branch una well done cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Politicians, Others Evade BVN / Governor Adams Oshiomhole Is Raising Spidermen In Edo State / Governor Uzodinma Signs New Law: Imo State Administration Of Criminal Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.