Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Indian Web Proxy - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Indian Web Proxy (3606 Views)

Free Proxy List, Web Proxy List, Socks List Download Them As Raw Text Format. / India Web Proxy 3.2.1 For Internet Browsing / How To Set Up Free 40mb Data Plan Using Indian Web Proxy Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Web Proxy by Donchucky(m): 8:23am On Sep 20, 2010
hey i've been using Indian Web Proxy for d past 3 months and I use a paid server which one hacker built for me but still cant access facebook,yahoo and hotmail without using a bypasser plz I've checked everywhere but sill cant get any solution.Plz if any body can render any help plz just help me.10ks in advance,  smiley

Re: Indian Web Proxy by vicajabor: 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2010
There's a way you can access those sites, It's with the creation of the server. Send the:
server you are using.
email address you used in creating the server
password for the email.
Send it to my box so nobody will have your server.
victorajabor@yahoo.com
I'll send you a mail as soon as i fix it.
We must all browse free.
Re: Indian Web Proxy by Donchucky(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2010
hey bro 10x 4 d reply but as i earlier said i paid somebody to do it for me so i dont think u can simply get those details u are talking about, all the same 10ks for ur concern,
Re: Indian Web Proxy by Donchucky(m): 11:21am On Sep 23, 2010
plz iz there still any help??
Re: Indian Web Proxy by Vitality31(m): 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2010
vicajabor:

There's a way you can access those sites, It's with the creation of the server. Send the:
server you are using.
email address you used in creating the server
password for the email.
Send it to my box so nobody will have your server.
victorajabor@yahoo.com
I'll send you a mail as soon as i fix it.
We must all .

oh boy you bad sha, you wan use wayo collect the guy server so that you go use am dey flex. cunny man jam cunny man.
Re: Indian Web Proxy by lynxnoon(m): 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2010
lwkmd!!! ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Indian Web Proxy by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2010
please at lyxoon,

is there a way to make go connect on my zte universal modem?, i have already subscribed to glo gwork for 6000k and they have sent message that it has been activated but it refused to connect on the modem.

i used APN, gloflat, username, flat, passowr, flat but it refused to connect

pls what can i do, my subscription is running?
Re: Indian Web Proxy by Donchucky(m): 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2010
still never get my probem solved and @ vitality u get mouth sha lol,

Re: Indian Web Proxy by puskin: 12:57am On Sep 24, 2010
@Donchucky

Is dis a new feature U learnt on NL by pasting ur pix all over the place angry angry
Re: Indian Web Proxy by Suntemi(m): 1:07am On Sep 24, 2010
puskin:

@Donchucky

Is dis a new feature U learnt on NL by pasting your pix all over the place angry angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: Indian Web Proxy by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 24, 2010
Don, I like your courage for being able to post (or paste) your Pictures instead of Adverts, They looks good and beside it shows that you have nothing to hide. Keep it up. But however, why not think more of what you can Give rather than what you can Receive.
Re: Indian Web Proxy by kosovo(m): 2:16am On Sep 24, 2010
Donchucky , displaying your pix here is nullatenus, if you think you are HOT!!! Think Again.
This is a very laevus levus thing to do on a public forum.
Re: Indian Web Proxy by DoubleN(m): 9:15am On Sep 24, 2010
netsurf:

please at lyxoon,

is there a way to make go connect on my zte universal modem?, i have already subscribed to glo gwork for 6000k and they have sent message that it has been activated but it refused to connect on the modem.

i used APN, gloflat, username, flat, passowr, flat but it refused to connect

pls what can i do, my subscription is running?
Are you using *99# as the dail-up number
Re: Indian Web Proxy by fxmaxony(m): 10:58am On Sep 24, 2010
@Donchuks

Ready to help, which browser are you using? my own IWP opens those sites, its a certificate problem with the browser, mention your browser.

Also stop posting pic per post! cheers
Re: Indian Web Proxy by puskin: 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2010
kosovo:

Donchucky , displaying your pix here is nullatenus, if you think you are HOT!!! Think Again.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Indian Web Proxy by Donchucky(m): 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2010
kosovo:

men my guy i no see wetin concern u for my pix when i drop fofr my own topic.e dey pain u?
Re: Indian Web Proxy by Donchucky(m): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2010
kosovo:

men my guy i no see wetin concern u for my pix when i drop fofr my own topic.e dey pain u?
Re: Indian Web Proxy by Donchucky(m): 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2010
puskin:

@Donchucky

Is dis a new feature U learnt on NL by pasting your pix all over the place angry angry

u dey vex?
no b 4 here u go 4 show am just 4kasibe
Re: Indian Web Proxy by leuelliot(m): 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2010
@Donchucky i think your "paid server's" IP is being blocked shocked or monitored by the sites you mentioned if this is the case you have to keep on masking ya IP to access those site. cool
Re: Indian Web Proxy by Donchucky(m): 7:35am On Sep 27, 2010
leuelliot:

@Donchucky i think your "paid server's" IP is being blocked shocked or monitored by the sites you mentioned if this is the case you have to keep on masking ya IP to access those site. cool
no brother i don dey browse all the sites that i havent been able 2 access I battled with it on sunday evening and i finally got my breakthrough.all the same 10x a zillion for ur concern,
Re: Indian Web Proxy by greattmman: 10:02am On Sep 27, 2010
I just got here now. though u said u've already broken tru d prob. Actually, using IWP enjoyably requires some tips every ordinary persons may not be aware of. But since u've dicovered it urself no prob. Just keep enjoying yourself.

But just in case u need a better means of browsing the internet for free, U can get a more perfect and stress free method by checking out www.eternalfreebrowsing..com for free.

Nice day to you all!
Re: Indian Web Proxy by greattmman: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2010
I just got here now. though u said u've already broken tru d prob. Actually, using IWP enjoyably requires some tips every ordinary persons may not be aware of. But since u've dicovered it urself no prob. Just keep enjoying yourself.

But just in case u need a better means of browsing the internet for free, U can get a more perfect and stress free method by checking out www.eternalfreebrowsing..com for free.

Nice day to you all!
Re: Indian Web Proxy by greattmman: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2010

Nice day to you all!
Re: Indian Web Proxy by SpikesC1: 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2010
browse free with your computer, MTN very fast. contact me on 08035553259 or chinonodld@yahoo.com.
If you also need paid personal host for IWP with usa ip, contact me also.
Re: Indian Web Proxy by Damix007(m): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2010
Donchucky:

no brother i don dey browse all the sites that i havent been able 2 access I battled with it on sunday evening and i finally got my breakthrough.all the same 10x a zillion for your concern,

@Donchucky

Am stil havin d same problems; can u kindly educate the house how u resolved dis issue? Tanx
Re: Indian Web Proxy by Donchucky(m): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2010
Damix007:

@Donchucky

Am stil havin d same problems; can u kindly educate the house how u resolved dis issue? Tanx
bro d tin too hard to drop here no vev u just hav to kall me or send me a mail on chucky4real2008@yahoo.com, hope u understand?
Re: Indian Web Proxy by Mobinga: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2010
Vitality31:

oh boy you bad sha, you wan use wayo collect the guy server so that you go use am dey flex. cunny man jam cunny man.
hahahahahahahahaha see scam! grin
lynxnoon:

lwkmd!!! ;d ;d ;d ;d
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
kosovo:

hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This thread na very very funny thread
Re: Indian Web Proxy by worldfamouz(m): 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2010
Web servers are available for sale
Re: Indian Web Proxy by tunnex190: 10:05am On Jan 13, 2011
;d ;d ;d

(1) (Reply)

How To Connect Two Ups Batteries To Only One Ups Device / Very Affordable Clean UK Used Mini Laptops. Click For Pictures And Price / Starcomms And Dopc Internet Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.