Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Okorocha To INEC: You Lack The Power To Withhold My Certificate Of Return - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Okorocha To INEC: You Lack The Power To Withhold My Certificate Of Return (204 Views)

NOTICE TO INEC: UNDERGROUND VOTING GOING ON IN RIVERS STATE / Requirement To Get My Certificate With My Statement Of Result At Oou / Coronavirus Live Updates: Trump Threatens To Withhold Funding For World Health O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha To INEC: You Lack The Power To Withhold My Certificate Of Return by Gemid94(m): 8:23am On May 02, 2019
Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha has said the Independent National Electoral Commission lacks the power to withhold his certificate of return.
Okorocha was the candidate of the All Progressives Congress in the February 23 Imo West senatorial election.

In his petition to INEC on Tuesday, Okorocha said he was not happy that the body decided to withhold his certificate of return after he was announced as the winner of the election. But INEC claimed the declaration was made under duress.

Read More>>> https:///2UONhk8

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Households Suffered Worsened Power Supply In Q1 2019 / Ode Aye Community Lauds Ondo Govt For Prioritizing Grassroots Development. / OGADOSOMETIN - Join The Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.