Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

NOTICE TO INEC: UNDERGROUND VOTING GOING ON IN RIVERS STATE - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NOTICE TO INEC: UNDERGROUND VOTING GOING ON IN RIVERS STATE (259 Views)

What Is Going On Here (Graphic Pictures) / What Going On In Nigeria? Why Do People Beg Alot / Anambra: An Open Letter To INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NOTICE TO INEC: UNDERGROUND VOTING GOING ON IN RIVERS STATE by KingOfTheDamned: 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
Well for the sake of my life I won't say more

In Rivers state since Tuesday they have been voting with their pvc in Rumuokpara and Nkpolu parks from 4pm everyday

Once the park closes go to the restaurant at Nkpolu park you will see them voting there .

This is a fact and verified and factual . They started 4 days ago.

They using BVAS with the INEC machines already

It 9s going on live and direct in Rivers state.
Re: NOTICE TO INEC: UNDERGROUND VOTING GOING ON IN RIVERS STATE by KingOfTheDamned: 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
After visiting with your pvc you are given 10k

THIS IS A FSCT NOT RUMOR GO UMDER COVER SMD SEE FOR YOURSELF I HAVE SEEN IT

Nigeria is gone already. Seems the state is creating a bloc vote for the highest bidder

Surely the state INEC rep is involved and the system governor
Re: NOTICE TO INEC: UNDERGROUND VOTING GOING ON IN RIVERS STATE by dollytino4real(f): 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
God will disgrace all enemies of Nigeria progress
Re: NOTICE TO INEC: UNDERGROUND VOTING GOING ON IN RIVERS STATE by KingOfTheDamned: 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
dollytino4real:
God will disgrace all enemies of Nigeria progress

Amen

(1) (Reply)

Rip Christian Astu / Ai Store Maker ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ Don't Buy Without Seeing This / 7 Steps To Attract Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.