Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records (25802 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts As Reekado Banks Leaves Mavin Records / Iyanya: Why I Left Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records by Osyxcel(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2019
Okay
Re: Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records by olaolulazio(m): 10:33am On May 02, 2019
The same way people are dumping Naija angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records by Magnifico2000: 10:33am On May 02, 2019
After she has been passed around finish. Na wa o..
Re: Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records by lonelydora: 10:34am On May 02, 2019
namiji2598:
star boy record

You have started again ooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records by celeiyke: 10:35am On May 02, 2019
Tee Bilz
Re: Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records by lucianohase(m): 10:36am On May 02, 2019
He will still sign n make more stars. He has been doing it. Moreover, what everyone pray is to progress, to become their own bosses .
Re: Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records by BoboKush(m): 10:37am On May 02, 2019
fatymore:
where is she now going?

Starboy dey for u.... Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records by paddyofboss(m): 10:38am On May 02, 2019
Pavore9:

He is not God. Life is a journey, we all move on.
Wands coal
Da Prince
D banj
Reeky (though him dey try small)
Dr Did (I don't know if that one is still there)
Korede (once he leaves he is finished)
Dija (she shouldn't even think of leaving or else na Hausa music tv she go dey trend)

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records by Carlyboi(m): 10:41am On May 02, 2019
paddyofboss:

Wands coal
Da Prince
D banj
Reeky (though him dey try small)
Dr Did (I don't know if that one is still there)
Korede (once he leaves he is finished)
Dija (she shouldn't even think of leaving or else na Hausa music tv she go dey trend)
pls wetin you just type abeg?such incoherence!smh

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records by YoungAncient1: 10:41am On May 02, 2019
Very soon don jazzy too will leave gringringrin

Like mavin, like kennis.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records by paddyofboss(m): 10:43am On May 02, 2019
Carlyboi:
pls wetin you just type abeg?such incoherence!smh
U were unable to comprehend.. It happened to me when I started learning HTML5

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 10:44am On May 02, 2019
K
Re: Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records by Xisnin(m): 10:45am On May 02, 2019
Stupid decision.
Re: Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records by JeffSiberstein: 10:51am On May 02, 2019
Look for any construction site around. I'm currently in one. Later I go eat beans and bread for Linus. Life non easy for Aluu.

pearcy:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

601 6251 952
Fidelity Bank.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records by Carlyboi(m): 10:51am On May 02, 2019
paddyofboss:

its true HTML5 indeed reread your post in relation to the person you quoted or the topic itself and point the sense or correlation or show me the incoherence in your hastily typed sentences!what is even wands coal!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records by Carlyboi(m): 10:53am On May 02, 2019
paddyofboss:

its true HTML5 indeed reread your post in relation to the person you quoted or the topic itself and point the sense or correlation or show me the incoherence in your hastily typed sentences!what is even wands coal?
Re: Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records by paddyofboss(m): 10:57am On May 02, 2019
Carlyboi:
its true HTML5 indeed reread your post in relation to the person you quoted or the topic itself and point the sense or correlation or show me the incoherence in your hastily typed sentences!what is even wands coal?
If u still can't figure out my comment don't be alarmed. You will get it in a sec. Programming languages are like that sometimes

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records by crunchyg: 11:04am On May 02, 2019
pearcy:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

601 6251 952
Fidelity Bank.
Don't you have a church you attend to or a fellowship that you can go and complain to the leaders, why have you decided to bring this to the internet. Please stop it, a lot of us went through this face too when we were in school but we never brought it online, plz think you are an undergraduate for crying out loud
Re: Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records by patogist: 11:16am On May 02, 2019
[quote author=ngsoundin post=78036648]Get a website for your business for as low 15000 domain and hosting guaranteed in this what's app.verified Nigerian adsense for sale with domain call 07038761993
Re: Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records by Harrynight(m): 11:20am On May 02, 2019
2019elections:
Na only Dr Sid , Da Prince, MTV twins and korede remain ooo.

Is Iyanya not there again?
Re: Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records by 2019elections: 11:31am On May 02, 2019
Harrynight:

Is Iyanya not there again?

U mean iyana ipaja
Re: Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records by kaka22(m): 11:33am On May 02, 2019
paddyofboss:
Anybody that leaves Don J ends up bad
Na lie. What about Reekado Banks? Did he end up bad?
Re: Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records by popupmotion: 11:34am On May 02, 2019
she left perhaps for good at the right time to look for better days ahead and I wish her well. She left with appreciation and not with grudges which is something good.
Re: Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records by paddyofboss(m): 11:37am On May 02, 2019
kaka22:

Na lie. What about Reekado Banks? Did he end up bad?
He is not as hot as he used to
Re: Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records by kaka22(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2019
paddyofboss:

He is not as hot as he used to
Really? I doubt that. What about Wande Coal?
Re: Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records by Joshmodest(m): 11:44am On May 02, 2019
crunchyg:

Don't you have a church you attend to or a fellowship that you can go and complain to the leaders, why have you decided to bring this to the internet. Please stop it, a lot of us went through this face too when we were in school but we never brought it online, plz think you are an undergraduate for crying out loud
If you wouldn't help the nigga , don't add to his problems, you can make your suggestions by being less hostile !!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records by paddyofboss(m): 11:45am On May 02, 2019
kaka22:

Really? I doubt that. What about Wande Coal?
It's true bro both acts are not as hot like when when they were with Don J.. As for wande it's obvious Na. During the good mohit days. It was wande on every hit till he left Don J
Re: Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records by akdjr(m): 11:48am On May 02, 2019
The two artist left should better @De prince and Dr. should better look for something else to do Cox those two guys no sopos de sing at all.
Re: Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records by obumsway(m): 11:48am On May 02, 2019
pearcy:

601 6251 952
Fidelity Bank.
you no dey rest all these scammers ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) / Nollywood Actress Amaka Offor Spraying Money Lavishly On Ijaw Musician / Stephanie Okereke Hot In Flawless Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.