Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

#EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) (25814 Views)

Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) / Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) by Awhysticks: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2021

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) by MangekyoAlt: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2021
FTC at last.

I dedicate this FTC to all messi fans out there.

19 Likes

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) by Charmingrascal(m): 9:45am On Oct 20, 2021
Lagos CP after seeing the car procession by heroic Nigerian youths will be confused and won't know what to do.
He said protest is not allowed, and in their usual manner the Nigeria Police Fraud have put on their war regalia to confront unharmed protesters, but they have forgotten that Nigerian youths are smarter than them.
They should arrest people in their cars and show us where it is a criminal offence to be driving your car while holding Nigeria flag.

Ponmo and boli zombified youth with zero sense are also shocked with the dynamic initiative way of protest by reasonable Nigerian youths.

The Country is our own!
We can be cowed into silence!!
We can't bow to oppressors!!!

To those who lost their lives fighting for what was right on October 20 2020, you are not forgotten.
We appreciate your sacrifice!
We value your selflessness!!!!
We will keep fighting on and you won't die in vain.

They can kill freedom fighters they can't kill FREEDOM!!!

#ENDSARS!!!!!!!

126 Likes 11 Shares

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) by snoopanddre(m): 9:46am On Oct 20, 2021
I salute their courage in d face of great tribulations and oppression.

5 Likes

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) by ikechialex1(m): 9:46am On Oct 20, 2021
We are here
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) by xana101: 9:46am On Oct 20, 2021
The guys above me, if I sw... for u. It will catch u. I’m suppose to be the first to comment.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) by jullary(m): 9:46am On Oct 20, 2021
It is well
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) by shugamummy: 9:46am On Oct 20, 2021
Makes sense
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:46am On Oct 20, 2021
Falz will make a good leader someday, I pray God keeps him alive with good health.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) by Onlinealaba(m): 9:46am On Oct 20, 2021
A year after nothing has changed . God bless Falz and co , and to all the heroes we have lost Rest in power

8 Likes

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) by Urchbaba91(m): 9:46am On Oct 20, 2021
Good riddance ✅

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) by Tayosteve(m): 9:46am On Oct 20, 2021
Well-done falz

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) by Curious345: 9:47am On Oct 20, 2021
Great one FALZ..

History will be very kind to you..

The likes of FALZ appear once in 100 years.. Maybe its because he was born and raised in Paris, France.

Maybe it's because the Nigerian canker worm did not infect him from birth.

He is simply pure..

The likes of satanist gaspee omoepe WaffenSS and Co are languishing at the abyss of history, and HADES is their abode

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) by ahmedio2017(m): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2021
Nice one
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) by Curious345: 9:47am On Oct 20, 2021
FALZ, man like no other.... Twaale baba

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) by Tbizey1: 9:47am On Oct 20, 2021
Kk
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:47am On Oct 20, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2021
Ok
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) by KayCee92(m): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2021
grin
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2021
Terrorism involves the use or threat of violence and seeks to create fear, not just within the direct victims but among a wide audience...Britannica

https://www.britannica.com/topic/terrorism

We know the true terrorists even if we do not say it.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 9:47am On Oct 20, 2021
sad
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) by dynicks(m): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2021
We move!!

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) by Sebastine1994(m): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2021
I see some people saying falz should be president or prime minister,

Let us be realistic, will falz make a Good president?.

No I can't vote for falz, please don't make another mistake, Greece voted a comedian, today they regret it.

Pakistan voted a cricket player, théy regret it.

Falz should first change his local government, charity begins at home

Liberia voted a footballer, they regret it

America voted a clown and today they regret it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) by Ejlove4u(m): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2021
k
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) by Kaybee14(m): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2021
My thoughts and prayers are with the peaceful protesters.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) by obembet(f): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 20, 2021
I still remember

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) by witworth(m): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2021
Federal government is already in shame and shambles

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future / Ice Prince And Seyi Shay In Hot Romance? Pictures Speak! / Ebube Nwagbo Acquires A New House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.