Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years (40906 Views)

Don Jazzy Mavin Records Marks 10th Anniversary / Meet Crayon: Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records Signs New Artist / Iyanya: Why I Left Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years by CandidNotes: 12:59pm On May 02, 2019
Big mistake on Tiwa's part. Very big mistake.
Re: Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years by Banter1(m): 1:00pm On May 02, 2019
czarina:
Why are they leaving sef?
change is constant

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years by Kenmatt(m): 1:00pm On May 02, 2019
"She don dey do small boi way she think say balance for d industry"

"She come dey see hope, dey see brighter future"

But she should not also forget that all that glitters is not gold.
Re: Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years by Mobola33(m): 1:01pm On May 02, 2019
kaen1317:
she's joining wizkid so they can continue from where they stopped
Kaen! U ehn!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years by gassbee: 1:07pm On May 02, 2019
Maximum respect to Don Jazzy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years by Badonasty(m): 1:19pm On May 02, 2019
Amagite:
Mavin Records first lady, Tiwa Savage has gracefully taken her leave after 7 years.

Producer and recording artist, Donjazzy who founded the company on May 8, 2012, took to his Instagram page to make the announcement and thank Tiwa for being an inspiration.

He also wished her well in her new chapter and promised her position won't be filled by anyone.

"Our darling Tiwatope. We at Mavin would like to say a very big thank you for being such an inspiration to all of us, a friend, a sister. It’s been an epic journey with you and we are very proud of what we have achieved together. As you start this new chapter in your life we want you to know that we are solidly behind you and can’t wait for the world to see what we have always believed you can be. Your jersey as the First Lady of Mavin will forever be yours as we do not intend to fill that position with anyone else. We love you from the bottom of heart and pray GOD’s blessings continue to follow you. Amennnn. #Mavin @tiwasavage" he wrote.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/tiwa-savage-leaves-mavin-records-after-7-years.html

goodbye mavins

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years by Wheezy123(m): 1:25pm On May 02, 2019
Na group chat??
Everyone just leaving
"Tiwa savage has left"
"Reekado banks left "
Re: Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years by AngelicBeing: 1:26pm On May 02, 2019
tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years by bluecircle470: 1:29pm On May 02, 2019
Nbote:
And there goes her career

god of career, where is your own career

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years by Sparkle777(f): 1:42pm On May 02, 2019
I so love don j, na better man e bi.
Tiwa, pls take care of urself inugo?
Re: Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years by Greatfullheart: 1:47pm On May 02, 2019
Abeg Comot Before You Now Korede Bello and Dija go Say Themselve Wan comot.
Re: Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years by Carlyboi(m): 1:56pm On May 02, 2019
Loyalty and Maturity rolled into one!tiwa is chasing the bag and wider platform now she no wan be no 1 African bad gyal again but international superstar!cheers!thumbs up to Don jazzy too it has been a fruitful partnership for both sides

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years by divine2288: 2:00pm On May 02, 2019
kaen1317:
see as mavin crew gather. one wizkid is greater than all this gathering of washed up artist. is it korede bello or dprince or is dr sid? they are all washed up ma nigga
we want to hear ur own scrap song please

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years by Polynews: 2:00pm On May 02, 2019
Niger singers be like

Re: Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years by kaen1317: 2:04pm On May 02, 2019
divine2288:
we want to hear ur own scrap song please
U mean that nonsense you were singing the other day
Re: Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years by Duru009(m): 2:14pm On May 02, 2019
Bottom of heart
Re: Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years by cr7lomo: 2:21pm On May 02, 2019
Kendumazy:
I just like this donbaba! See matured, humble message. Love the part he said "what we achieved together" if its those bossy bosses, you will hear what we made you achieved. Until some bosses understand that, it's a win win thing with you and your employees, their businesses might just be at a spot.

I don't understand the maturity talk...y wasn't he mature with wande.... If tiwa decided to leave after 2yrs at Mavin's...that's when u will c the childish nature of jazzy... Forget story... Banky released wizzy after about the same number of yrs...u think wahala no for de if na 2yrs...
Re: Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years by samsam2019: 2:40pm On May 02, 2019
She only had a management deal with mavin for the past 5 years. So technically she had left 5 years ago
Re: Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years by iseklily: 2:42pm On May 02, 2019
If you have written any foreign examinations(TOEFL,IELTS,SAT,GRE,GMAT)before and your point is below the cutoff point,or you havent written any exam before,kindly message us,we are going to provide you 100% assistance.as a consulting firm,we register you to any center in nigeria and follow up till the result is out..kindly contact me now for assistance.....☎:08140862944..THANK YOU
Re: Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 02, 2019
Olufela30:
New chapter !! Like hoe, like bleeper !!!
Mama Jamil is going international... Go n fvvk Trump and don't forget his Four year term is ending....
And another four year term is coming.
Re: Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years by Riteric(f): 3:01pm On May 02, 2019
This is how things should work, not quarrelling and fighting all the time. I wish her the best.
Re: Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years by naijapikin04(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2019
Estranged wife of Ex-Enugu Governor, Chime, Demands Custody of 10-year-old Son

GISTS(> https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/05/02/estranged-wife-of-ex-enugu-governor-chime-demands-custody-of-10-year-old-son/

Re: Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years by Jhoanner(f): 3:18pm On May 02, 2019
Her career is over.
Re: Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years by Aidejay(m): 4:28pm On May 02, 2019
kaen1317:
see as mavin crew gather. one wizkid is greater than all this gathering of washed up artist. is it korede bello or dprince or is dr sid? they are all washed up ma nigga
And the least person there is greater than your father, mother, grand father,grand mother, uncle's, auntie's, brother, sister and your entire village put together. Such is life
Re: Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years by kaen1317: 4:33pm On May 02, 2019
Aidejay:

And the least person there is greater than your father, mother, grand father,grand mother, uncle's, auntie's, brother, sister and your entire village put together. Such is life
hahaha a special ediot has been sighted . yea they can be, all I care is that at least am way better than your entire generation both living and dead put together. middle finger for u. miscreant. I don't have ur time pls.
Re: Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years by MsFaith: 5:27pm On May 02, 2019
Who noticed Tiwa and Genevieve are not friends on instagram.... grin ;Dwetin concern me sef
Re: Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 02, 2019
bluecircle470:

god of career, where is your own career
Stop giving a knee jerk response.He has a point.
Re: Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years by anzaku47(m): 7:05pm On May 02, 2019
Matured way to say goodbye
Re: Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years by segun18(m): 7:41pm On May 02, 2019
kaen1317:
My Brother..with all sense of humility,you are not God.He is the lifter of all head.Leave them to God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid’s 1st And 3rd Sons Meet In Ghana (Video) / Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" / Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.