Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,107 members, 7,838,807 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Hotel Owners!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hotel Owners!!! (469 Views)

Hotel Owners!!! / Food Concepts Plc (owners Of Chicken Republic) Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / 17th April Massive Mtn Recruitment Program For Hnd & Bsc Owners In Any Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Owners!!! by Nobody: 10:36am On May 02, 2019
Good day to you,

Are you looking to open a hotel and need experienced staff? or own an existing hotel and are looking for staff?

Here is a wonderful opportunity for you: A hotel is closing up because the owners are moving overseas and have sold the building. There are 12 staff available for immediate employment.

Staff includes, 3 Chefs, 2 Bartenders, 3 waitresses, 2 Receptionist, A supervisor/Storekeeper and Manager. All with the least job a experience of 1 year and most job experience of 30 years and all experiences was had mostly from the said hotel.

The hotel was located in Gbagada. Anything around there would be great but all staff are willing to go outside the environment.

PM me if interested.

Thank You
Re: Hotel Owners!!! by fashobo(m): 9:20am On May 03, 2019
I have 10years experience about hotel work,so kindly include me to ur list.

1 Like

Re: Hotel Owners!!! by oloko1859(m): 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2019
fashobo:
I have 10years experience about hotel work,so kindly include me to ur list.

where you hide my guy

(1) (Reply)

A Clarion Call For Nigerian Youths / Urgent Recruitment For Call Center Agents/ibadan / Job Opening Opportunity At Preorderkitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.