Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,996 members, 7,845,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Tables Turn: Bold Pink Blasts Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tables Turn: Bold Pink Blasts Tonto Dikeh (1198 Views)

Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother / Ogo Oluwa Blasts Tonto Dikeh After Attacking Churchill On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tables Turn: Bold Pink Blasts Tonto Dikeh by Nazarethnaza: 11:33am On May 02, 2019
Bold Pink in a new twist of event slammed Tonto Dikeh, who she thought has moved on from the Churchill marriage controversy on social media.This came after the actress threatened IK Ogbonna, who she told she isn't scared like Bold Pink who he threatened with a lawsuit after she accused him of being gay.

Recall also that in a video released yesterday on her YouTube channel, Tonto spoke on Churchill’s diabolical ways, his dealings with internet fraud, his family and how Nigeria’s former president, Obasanjo, is not his father like he claimed. However reacting to the controversy it sparked, Bold Pink who slammed Tonto Dikeh told her to come clean on still being in love with her ex-husband so Nigerians can all beg him on her behalf. She further asked Tonto Dikeh if she is ready to give her son a reply, if he asks why she insulted his father on social media when he is grown.

Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/02/tables-turn-bold-pink-blasts-tonto-dikeh/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Tables Turn: Bold Pink Blasts Tonto Dikeh by Nazarethnaza: 11:44am On May 02, 2019
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Tables Turn: Bold Pink Blasts Tonto Dikeh by chucs: 11:47am On May 02, 2019
O di egwu really.
Initially when Tonto broke up with her ex,I felt sorry for her plight and really was on her side but mennnnn,she is way too toxic than I thought. She ended up making me detest her with her actions. How could she? After all the sweet stuff she told us about Churchill when the going was great turn to label him a demon!
It's cool to mind one's business but she kept littering her dirts for everyone to see and in the process, disturb the peace of the masses with her constant tirades and at the end of the day,it becomes a public matter that one could be tempted to chip in one or two so to know if she can regain her senses.
I thought she said she has repented and now a radical for Jesus member? Such an act is least expected of her.

I noticed that most of her fans are females who cheer her on to continue with her self destructive behavior,advicing all to mind their business,while the ones that actually tell her the truth mean bad for her. Such is the society we live in.
The Funke of a lady has gained my respect and a fan for her classy response to her. Real women advice their fellow women properly when they make wrong choices and not cheer her on to self destruction in the name of women supporting women.

I fear most for the son cuz he is the one that will get teased by his mates when he grows up about how his dad is a one minute man and all.
PEACE.

2 Likes

Re: Tables Turn: Bold Pink Blasts Tonto Dikeh by LearnITsmash(m): 11:55am On May 02, 2019
Tonto has lost her mind
Re: Tables Turn: Bold Pink Blasts Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 02, 2019
This is the best thing i'll hear this girl say cheesy

More sense to your head cool
Re: Tables Turn: Bold Pink Blasts Tonto Dikeh by chibbyRJ(m): 12:50pm On May 02, 2019
Re: Tables Turn: Bold Pink Blasts Tonto Dikeh by TANID(m): 1:08pm On May 02, 2019
All I See Here Is A Lacasera Advert Below
Re: Tables Turn: Bold Pink Blasts Tonto Dikeh by Nazarethnaza: 5:18pm On May 02, 2019
wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Dr Sid Celebrates His Daughter As She Turns 4 Today / Chioma Reacting To Viral Pictures Of Davido And His 2nd Baby Mama? / "My Dad Died When I Was 11"Mo Abudu Shares Throwback Wedding Pics Of Her Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.