Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online (24521 Views)

Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth / Bolanle Ninalowo Shades Tonto Dikeh / Olakunle Churchill Shades Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online by toprealman: 3:16pm On May 02, 2019
This is the reason why Nollywood is crap.....no love lost! Hatred, pure unadulterated malice, betrayal and back stabbing!
Re: Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 02, 2019
True!
Re: Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online by Carlyboi(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2019
Well I bet Mr Churchill has finally got the attention he ordered for and has kept renewing his 365 days of fame!if not one thing he gained popularity via his relationship with Tonto!I guess you can’t have it both Ways......Plus that guy seems not a tad bit innocent!
Re: Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online by Siralgebra04(m): 3:22pm On May 02, 2019
People keep saying Tontodick is trying to make money from d noise she's making on social media. Can someone enlighten me on how such trend turns to money o. Oya d gurus, answer this.
Re: Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online by dan761(m): 3:22pm On May 02, 2019
Right ,Not all Matters should be made Public.
Re: Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online by stanliwise(m): 3:29pm On May 02, 2019
profolaolu:
Private matter or investment, Tonto Dike is trying to make money from the ugly situation, will you find somewhere to sit
Another sad truth.
Re: Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online by mozona(m): 3:45pm On May 02, 2019
tonto will come for you
Re: Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online by airsaylongcon: 3:49pm On May 02, 2019
Siralgebra04:
People keep saying Tontodick is trying to make money from d noise she's making on social media. Can someone enlighten me on how such trend turns to money o. Oya d gurus, answer this.

She's trying to direct traffic to her new YouTube channel. YouTube shares ad revenues with people who put engaging content on their platform. The more she's able to drive traffic there the better for her
Re: Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online by Soul47(m): 3:50pm On May 02, 2019
Siralgebra04:

Am thinking it could be from YouTube views, paid interviews, reward from supporters, etc.

Am not a guru Sha... Just speculation.

Since we can't ascertain that she is losing by making her marital affair public, she might as well be gaining a lot from it.
Re: Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 02, 2019
To be honest if you can save a generation by saying something especially if it’s abusive please do
Re: Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online by Miner13: 3:52pm On May 02, 2019
LuciferUpright:
She just indirectly told men not to date her.
[img]https://media1./images/d591623c9a16e971268f60e375aa82de/tenor.gif?itemid=13138796[/img]

*spits angry
you sure?
Re: Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online by tydi(m): 5:13pm On May 02, 2019
Justbeingreal:
cool

Learnt this long ago from an ex..

Any little fight before I on back my data Facebook n WhatsApp status don full... Men I had to japa

When a partner feels comfortable bringing private issues public for strangers to lay down opinion just know you ain't in a good relationship.. That kind person both social media n your neighbors go know your matter..

exactly.. your ex der learn compare to mine..
in short.. all women are same!

1 Like

Re: Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online by Kposkila: 5:28pm On May 02, 2019
xperienced:
Am with you, but how can I identify one if not for break up?.
Buy her anything and watch weda her social media pages go vibrate, dats how you know dem, dey live 4 the world to have something to say.
Re: Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 02, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Finally a lady that has small sense,
Give her an OPPORTUNITY and watch her disappoint as well
Re: Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 02, 2019
solasoulmusic:
To be honest if you can save a generation by saying something especially if it’s abusive please do

M. U. M. U- MUMU. hope u are happy how I called ur real name?

in ur small pin head brain (myopic mind), insults is the best way to save a generation. well I'll apply it to you, to see if I can at least save ur own generation, since u best reason when insulted.

insightful dialogue is the best way to save a general, Mumu girl. learn to be intectually sound, u will not. but learn all the insults of ur ancestors, u will carry first.
*spits*
Re: Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online by jojothaiv(m): 6:47pm On May 02, 2019
Business is business
Keep your personal off social media.
Re: Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online by follock007(m): 6:48pm On May 02, 2019
domination:
u mean the league of parrot or the chatting crew

but they are both the same nau... they are just rotating the role like 69 grin

as of now... there is nothing i am doing that is hidden. i have parrots commenting, interpreting or stroking it c24/7 like i was a public officer holder or i was on the gladiator's ring with an opponent. i feel like wearing no clothes and my opponent is wearing a big pant with a sun shade. tongue
Re: Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:49pm On May 02, 2019
Siralgebra04:

You monetize your channel on Google adsense so they pay you per view. They can also put adverts on your video.
Dat is what makes Linda, NL etc money. That's why they are bringing all these trending stories allover. They get paid per click and in $.
The more clicks you get, the more they increase your pay per click earnings .some sites get between $1 and $5 per click depending on the volume of your clicks

1 Like

Re: Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 02, 2019
bigmic111:

M. U. M. U- MUMU. hope u are happy how I called ur real name?

in ur small pin head brain (myopic mind), insults is the best way to save a generation. well I'll apply it to you, to see if I can at least save ur own generation, since u best reason when insulted.

insightful dialogue is the best way to save a general, Mumu girl. learn to be intectually sound, u will not. but learn all the insults of ur ancestors, u will carry first.
*spits*

Who are you to talk about insults when you can’t even make your point without it. How am I supposed to take you serious after the first line ?

I said if telling your story can inspire a man to change for the better please do it I didn’t say do YouTube video and insult the man I just said there are ways you can address the issue that doesn’t involve blood spilling and dragging back and forth.

I’m talking from experience unless you talk to people sometimes they don’t know how it hurts. Nobody is a mind reader sometimes if it was done to them growing up they might just see it as normal but is only when you speak up and I don’t mean to the world but in your personal relationship that anyone can be heard.
Re: Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 02, 2019
solasoulmusic:

Who are you to talk about insults when you can’t even make your point without it. How am I supposed to take you serious after the first line ?

I said if telling your story can inspire a man to change for the better please do it I didn’t say do YouTube video and insult the man I just said there are ways you can address the issue that doesn’t involve blood spilling and dragging back and forth.

I’m talking from experience unless you talk to people sometimes they don’t know how it hurts. Nobody is a mind reader sometimes if it was done to them growing up they might just see it as normal but is only when you speak up and I don’t mean to the world but in your personal relationship that anyone can be heard.

I don't know you, but I can tell you are not intellectually sound.
the insult is just the only medium of communication you understand that's why I'm using it. but to make matters worse I just found out you are also double tongued and a liar.

I mean look how you tried to change what you said initially, you think I lack comprehension skills?

the worst part of it all, is secretly you are a man hater....
yet on your page you claim to preach LOVE. *spits*

you are a pure religious hypocrite, and that's even worse than a non-religious person, because u know what is right but you don't do it.

it's ur kind that makes people lose faith in religion and God. *spits*
Re: Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 02, 2019
bigmic111:

I don't know you, but I can tell you are not intellectually sound.
the insult is just the only medium of communication you understand that's why I'm using it. but to make matters worse I just found out you are also double tongued and a liar.

I mean look how you tried to change what you said initially, you think I lack comprehension skills?

the worst part of it all, is secretly you are a man hater....
yet on your page you claim to preach LOVE. *spits*

you are a pure religious hypocrite, and that's even worse than a non-religious person, because u know what is right but you don't do it.

it's ur kind that makes people lose faith in religion and God. *spits*

I’m the kind of person that I don’t just bark I bite back but I also think about the dynamics and why I would waste energy and wisdom on you. Speak out men like you are just an example

Google people go through their page but you know I read your username and laughed to myself Bleep out of here will that bullshit. I only converse with real men who can restrain their anger when communicating with a woman it’s something our parents taught us. You sir are still a little boy therefore your time has expired. I come from a Place Of Love always don’t have tolerance for disrespect in the name of an online message board so I’m just gonna end it here.
Re: Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 02, 2019
solasoulmusic:

I’m the kind of person that I don’t just bark I bite back but I also think about the dynamics and why I would waste energy and wisdom on you. Speak out men like you are just an example

Google people go through their page but you know I read your username and laughed to myself Bleep out of here will that bullshit

mumu.... still u haven't learnt. still showing your chronic syndrome of lack of intellectual capacity. what is "speak out men like you are just an example"- can't even make a complete logical sentence but rather meaningless phrases.

and what's with the obscene language "Bleep", insults are better ( u should have kept it at that). this just show how morally corrupt you are, all this LOVE you are singing is just a facade (all na scam, na just hustle-a way to survive the poverty of the land)

spiritually bankrupt but religious, fake Christian to the core. rotten to the spirit but fleshly to the world. if Jesus was on nairaland, he will spit at you, MAN HATER!!!

*spits*
Re: Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 02, 2019
bigmic111:

mumu.... still u haven't learnt. still showing your chronic syndrome of lack of intellectual capacity. what is "speak out men like you are just an example"- can't even make a complete logical sentence but rather meaningless phrases.

and what's with the obscene language "Bleep", insults are better ( u should have kept it at that). this just show how morally corrupt you are, all this LOVE you are singing is just a facade (all na scam, na just hustle-a way to survive the poverty of the land)

spiritually bankrupt but religious, fake Christian to the core. rotten to the spirit but fleshly to the word. if Jesus was on nairaland, he will spit at you, MAN HATER!!!

*spits*

How can I be a man hater because I refuse to converse with someone with a negative vibe. I am supporting standing up for ones self and communicating effectively with your partner so you can both learn and forge a stable future.

Your just a fan who can only use this as a medium to talk shit and Nairaland did that I did say that plain

When your ready to address me by who I am I will always respond but right now I ain’t got no time for a ball crusher I’m not your mum because if you value her then you will respect women but she does sound cool tho grin

Again I come from a Place Of Love but not with cheap points or jealous language that’s all I can’t be held responsible for the lack of affection you received growing up I do it for men like you.
Re: Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 02, 2019
solasoulmusic:

How can I be a man hater because I refuse to converse with someone with a negative vibe. I am supporting standing up for ones self and communicating effectively with your partner so you can both learn and forge a stable future.

Your just a fan who can only use this as a medium to talk shit and Nairaland did that I did say that plain

When your ready to address me by who I am I will always respond but right now I ain’t got no time for a ball crusher I’m not your mum because if you value her then you will respect women but she does sound cool tho grin

this one is far gone, delusional in fact!!!
who is ur fan.... better wake up and smell the coffee. I never idolize better people, na hypocrite like you, a religious one for that matter I will idolize

effective communication u cant even achieve when you only speak in meaningless phrases.

my mom is and will never be a man hater, unlike ur hypocritical self.

if u don't change ur ways you will soon turn to TOTO, your idol.

*spits*
Re: Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 02, 2019
bigmic111:

this one is far gone, delusional in fact!!!
who is ur fan.... better wake up and smell the coffee. I never idolize better people, na hypocrite like you, a religious one for that matter I will idolize

effective communication u cant even achieve when you only speak in meaningless phrases.

my mom is and will never be a man hater, unlike ur hypocritical self.

if u don't change ur ways you will soon turn to TOTO, your idol.

*spits*

Cause you acting like a Stan googling and stalking my social media to form a biased opinion on me. Can’t we agree to disagree do I have to be a mumu.

Secondly what intellectual thing have you brought to this topic. I read and comprehend just right and I can tell when someone who has little or nothing to contribute just wants to be mean and obnoxious.

Thirdly I don’t believe what your saying because those who know me know I practice what I preach just not with you sorry first impression matters to me.

Fourthly I just put my thoughts on the Tonto situation I have no idols and she’s not mine sorry another wrong assumption safe to say your entirely wrong. Only a fan will take a message board interaction and compare it to real life when the circumstances are different nobody is up in my face with negativity on social media I control it.
Re: Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 02, 2019
solasoulmusic:

Cause you acting like a Stan googling and stalking my social media to form a biased opinion on me. Can’t we agree to disagree do I have to be a mumu.

Secondly what intellectual thing have you brought to this topic. I read and comprehend just right and I can tell when someone who has little or nothing to contribute just wants to be mean and obnoxious.

Thirdly I don’t believe what your saying because those who know me know I practice what I preach just not with you sorry first impression matters to me

Kai, u are empty upstairs indeed.

now let me drive home my points and listen good.

there is a big difference between character and reputation.

your character is the real you, the inner person that only u and God sees. while ur reputation is the perception the world sees u portraying.

now when this two don't align the person is said to be a hypocrite, both must align. you may have a good reputation but trust me u have a bad character (and one of them is being a man hater and even a liar - if you deny this).

u posted that comment, not thinking anyone will notice but I did. if you knew someone will notice and point ur hypocrisy to you, u wouldn't have posted it in the first place.

*spits*
Re: Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 02, 2019
bigmic111:

Kai, u are empty upstairs indeed.

now let me drive home my points and listen good.

there is a big difference between character and reputation.

your character is the real you, the inner person that only u and God sees. while ur reputation is the perception the world sees u portraying.

now when this two don't align the person is said to be a hypocrite, both must align. you may have a good reputation but trust me u have a bad character (and one of them is being a man hater and even a liar - if you deny this).

u posted that comment, not thinking anyone will notice but I did. if you knew someone will notice and point ur hypocrisy to you, u wouldn't have posted it in the first place.

*spits*

Wow your just overflowing with bullshit. All I said was speak up o I didn’t ask for a doctor phill wanna be

Don’t claw at people and you won’t get clawed in life all my peoples know this obviously your trying to use this topic to say stuff you know is very false but I stand my ground I will not close this account based on your immaturity.

People on here won’t like what they don’t understand and also don’t forget I don’t use punctuation like you and it still comes across sound you write like you were neglected so many periods like your menstruating in my mentions.
Re: Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 02, 2019
solasoulmusic:

Wow your just overflowing with bullshit. All I said was speak up o I didn’t ask for a doctor phill wanna be

Don’t claw at people and you won’t get clawed in life all my peoples know this obviously your trying to use this topic to say stuff you know is very false but I stand my ground I will not close this account based on your immaturity

call it whatever u want, bull shit etc.
it won't change the fact that what I have said is true.

people who live in glass houses don't throw stones. so therefore if you have a reputation to uphold watch your speech but most importantly watch wants in ur heart, cause u are religious......... (- I'll keep the hypocrite away and cut u some slack).

and don't be a man hater, bad men exist and good men exist.

*i'll spit next time *

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. / Actress Nuella Njubigbo Welcomes A Son / Weflo "Elele": Nkogbu Franklin Ikenna Says Enugu Has Best Governor. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.