Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

I'm Planning To Relocate To Lagos To Drive On Uber - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm Planning To Relocate To Lagos To Drive On Uber (434 Views)

How To Increase Your Weekly Earnings Driving On Uber/bolt Platform / List Your Car On Uber / Taxify (amazing Weekly Revenue) / Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Planning To Relocate To Lagos To Drive On Uber by jpride(m): 1:30pm On May 02, 2019
To cut the long story short, please I'll like someone to tell how profitable this business is, assuming I'm driving someone else's car.
If it's my car, what could be the likely profit margin?
Secondly, do I need to know the entire routes and corners of lagos before I can do this business? Or is there some sort of GPS device? Please I'll appreciate your candid advice
Re: I'm Planning To Relocate To Lagos To Drive On Uber by emmykk(m): 2:16pm On May 02, 2019
jpride:
To cut the long story short, please I'll like someone to tell how profitable this business is, assuming I'm driving someone else's car.
If it's my car, what could be the likely profit margin?
Secondly, do I need to know the entire routes and corners of lagos before I can do this business? Or is there some sort of GPS device? Please I'll appreciate your candid advice

Just send me 3k I will send the phone number of my cousin who is driving Uber in Lagos to you and you can ask everything that you want. As for profitability it is very profitable. When he came visiting to Delta state ,he advice I join him but drop the idea for some reason. Mainly because i dont know how to drive. Am learning how to drive now.
If you are interested quote me again so that I will sent you his number.

Good luck
Re: I'm Planning To Relocate To Lagos To Drive On Uber by bedfordng(m): 2:25pm On May 02, 2019
you surely need to know the route of most places in Lagos because you will get stuck if you are not good with the routes . Lagos road needs someone who knows hidden route else you will get stuck up in traffic for hours
Re: I'm Planning To Relocate To Lagos To Drive On Uber by jpride(m): 4:58pm On May 02, 2019
bedfordng:
you surely need to know the route of most places in Lagos because you will get stuck if you are not good with the routes . Lagos road needs someone who knows hidden route else you will get stuck up in traffic for hours

Thanks.... Noted bro
Re: I'm Planning To Relocate To Lagos To Drive On Uber by jpride(m): 4:59pm On May 02, 2019
emmykk:

Just send me 3k I will send the phone number of my cousin who is driving Uber in Lagos to you and you can ask everything that you want. As for profitability it is very profitable. When he came visiting to Delta state ,he advice I join him but drop the idea for some reason. Mainly because i dont know how to drive. Am learning how to drive now.
If you are interested quote me again so that I will sent you his number.

Good luck
Send me your Mastercard number so I can transfer directly to your card
Re: I'm Planning To Relocate To Lagos To Drive On Uber by emmykk(m): 5:54pm On May 02, 2019
jpride:

Send me your Mastercard number so I can transfer directly to your card
maybe you are not interested or google uber nigeria
Re: I'm Planning To Relocate To Lagos To Drive On Uber by jpride(m): 9:12am On May 03, 2019
emmykk:
maybe you are not interested or google uber nigeria

You are d one that's not serious

(1) (Reply)

Fish Pond For Rent / Anyone Had Dealings With Online Naira? / Happy Birthday To Babatunde Raji Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.