Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

How To Increase Your Weekly Earnings Driving On Uber/bolt Platform - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Increase Your Weekly Earnings Driving On Uber/bolt Platform (1879 Views)

My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan / List Your Car On Uber / Taxify (amazing Weekly Revenue) / Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Weekly Earnings Driving On Uber/bolt Platform by Luxurydriverng: 10:29am On Oct 26, 2019
Video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMhXkNimttk

7 ways to increase your weekly earnings driving on Uber/bolt platform.

1) Set out early, start your day as early as possible to benefit from Surge fares associated with early morning rush.

2) Be Patient, dont drive around looking for riders, your app is developed to cover a reasonable radius in KM. So find a calm safe place to park and relax that trip will come.

3) Know you terrain, know the highly residential areas and the highly commercialized areas and position yourself appropriately.

4) Dont rush/drive towards surges, most times it can be tempting to drive towards surges the unfortunate thing is that before you get to the surge area the surge will clear off after you must have used up fuel to drive towards the surge and that is waste of resources. The only time I advice you drive towards surge is if you are less than 5min away.

5) Offer good and quality services, see you ride share business as your personal business which it is and take it seriously and see and treat every rider that enters your vehicle as a customer. Have the business customer attitude. Not only will your rating improve you can also get tips.

6) Keep your car clean and decent, keep your car clean this may be difficult due to our environment but your effort will be noticed and appreciated.

7) Introduce your side, Develope a friendly rapport with your riders and introduce your side hustle, the rider may just need that service. The ridesharing platform is a free way to advertise to prospective clients.

Join Uber here

I make great money driving with Uber and I think you'd love it too. Get details: https://partners.uber.com/i/ztper7hs5

Join Bolt here

Drive with Bolt to get more clients. Sign up here: https://partners.taxify.eu/#?refid=EHIMAO6

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Someone’s Bar Bill At Aura Lounge, Victoria Island, Lagos State. / Data Reseller Recommendation / Why Is Dropshipping Not Working Or Popular In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.