Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Turn Any Type Of Phone To Black Berry - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Turn Any Type Of Phone To Black Berry (949 Views)

The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey / How To Hard Format Any Type Of Android Phone ,tecno Infinix Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn Any Type Of Phone To Black Berry by abosede629(f): 10:43am On Sep 20, 2010
WHAT YOU NEED TO START

Since this is not limited to any phone, so long as you can receive text messages or text mails on your phone, you can use it. Even if it is one of those small phones, so long as you can receive text messages, the facility is for you. You don’t need an internet connection. you don’t need to have GPRS. You can use it to chat with your friends, clients, family members etc.
Re: Turn Any Type Of Phone To Black Berry by semid4lyfe(m): 11:46am On Sep 20, 2010
Why would I wanna turn my phone into a blacberry?

Anyway, your thread is cryptic. . .drop the 411
Re: Turn Any Type Of Phone To Black Berry by WackyJ1(m): 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2010
well lets hear it. Post what youu got
Re: Turn Any Type Of Phone To Black Berry by stancozy(m): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2010
abosede629:

WHAT YOU NEED TO START

Since this is not limited to any phone, so long as you can receive text messages or text mails on your phone, you can use it. Even if it is one of those small phones, so long as you can receive text messages, the facility is for you. You don’t need an internet connection. you don’t need to have GPRS. You can use it to chat with your friends, clients, family members  etc.

[size=15pt] were are thou at? and where is dai 404 angry angry[/size]
Re: Turn Any Type Of Phone To Black Berry by malikalhaj: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2010
why would i wanna turn ma mobile in2 a BB? If i need 1 i get 1 simple.
Re: Turn Any Type Of Phone To Black Berry by Gkbiz: 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2010
If you want to get this info,text your email to my hot line 08087201267.
Re: Turn Any Type Of Phone To Black Berry by adesojiade(m): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2010
Re: Turn Any Type Of Phone To Black Berry by adesojiade(m): 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Black Bold 2 Upgraded To Bold 4 / Adverse Effect Of Sleeping With Phones / You Can Now Ping With Every Phone... See Here!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.