Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Petroleum Products Marketing Professionals ,PPMP . How True Is This Investment C - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Petroleum Products Marketing Professionals ,PPMP . How True Is This Investment C (933 Views)

Quick Returns On This Investment With Small Capital / Investment Caution: Petroleum Products Marketing Professionals (PPMP) Energy / Nigerians Are Going Crazy About This Investment Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petroleum Products Marketing Professionals ,PPMP . How True Is This Investment C by jydemmie(m): 2:48pm On May 02, 2019
Hello Nairalanders , I have posted this here before but I don’t know why it was removed.
I need advice before investing with this company. Petroleum products marketing professionals, Nigeria.
I got there information on radio and I had a WhatsApp chat with the number they dropped...here is a copy of the chat...

On our investment platform, we pay 5% interest on a monthly basis
The minimum investment capital is #50,000
The interest is paid directly into the investor's supplied account
The investment period is 6 months, while ONLY the capital shall be refunded in the 7th month.
The investor can decide to roll over if he so desire.
There shall be a legally binding MOU between the 2 parties.

PPMP Energy

And here is there address, have been there but I still need to do a background check before moving ahead.

Oil and Gas Training and Investment Office

PPMP Energy
Suite A, 82 NAF Shopping Complex, MMA 2 Road, beside Airforce Base Ikeja.
Re: Petroleum Products Marketing Professionals ,PPMP . How True Is This Investment C by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 02, 2019
Hello Nairalanders , I have posted this here before but I don’t know why it was removed.
I need advice before investing with this company. Petroleum products marketing professionals, Nigeria.
I got there information on radio and I had a WhatsApp chat with the number they dropped...here is a copy of the chat...
The investment period is 6 months, while ONLY the capital shall be refunded in the 7th month.
PPMP Energy
And here is there address, have been there but I still need to do a background check before moving ahead.
PPMP Energy
Suite A, 82 NAF Shopping Complex, MMA 2 Road, beside Airforce Base Ikeja

hello they are genuine!! I have worked with the afore mentioned company feel free to visit the office any time
Re: Petroleum Products Marketing Professionals ,PPMP . How True Is This Investment C by U1(m): 11:56am On May 25, 2019
jydemmie:

PPMP Energy

PPMP Energy

Perhaps, you may assume that they are genuine since there's no contrary opinion. The only way you probably can be surer is to risk a little sum. My two cents.
Re: Petroleum Products Marketing Professionals ,PPMP . How True Is This Investment C by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 25, 2019
jydemmie:

PPMP Energy

PPMP Energy

Instead if this , why not invest with box value you get 20%-50% monthly.
Mind you , am not doing this for referral bonus cuz they pay 2% only which is small. But have been enjoying my Investment with them , they have physical offices in Delta and Ibadan. Check my signature for more info
Re: Petroleum Products Marketing Professionals ,PPMP . How True Is This Investment C by ThaThinka: 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
I'd advise whomever may be considering investment in this business to only put in an amount he or she won't lose sleep over. You'd very likely be disappointed if you allow yourself to fall for the promised monthly returns and go ahead to invest in millions. My two cents.

By extension, I now think it's risky business putting your money in the hands of some people promising to pay you interest at certain intervals. They often fail to deliver.

You'd probably do well doing something with your money by yourself. Now, I think the only things that are worth investing in are government securities and, maybe, some companies that carry out regulated business operations.

(1) (Reply)

Online Opportunity For All / How Anyone Can Make Over 250K Termly From Schools As They Resume / The New Part-time Hustle, You Need To Join

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.