Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Tonto Dike Reacts To Funny Bones Statement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Reacts To Funny Bones Statement (538 Views)

Tonto Dike Reacts To Inter- House Sport Competition Of Her Son’s School / Tonto Dike Reacts To The Trending News Of Man Who Strangled His Wife / Teni Reacts To Funny Egg Meme About Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Reacts To Funny Bones Statement by Modo9(f): 3:42pm On May 02, 2019
Ehm funnybone where was your mouth and stupid advice when this Useless slowpoke i married together with his fool azuka keeps granting interviews every 4days up ontill 6days ago?? OR IS HE LIVING IN A DIFFERENT WORLD THAT THIS ISNT 2YEARS AFYER?? OR Your mouth too heavy you to drop advice then??
It's been 2years and this is my 2nd ever INTERVIEW & i aint done yet!!
So save your peace for the end!! my friend just GET your ignorant ass over to my YOUTUBE PAGE AND WATCH!!
AS OLD AS YOU ARE INSTEAD OF YOU TO CALL ME IF YOU NEED TO PASS A MESSAGE YOU WAN FOLLOW ME DO INSTAGRAM TALK? NAHHHH BRUV I AINT GONNO TAKE THAT SHIT
Y'all mad i aint broken!! Yall gonnno be mad a longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time!!

source

Re: Tonto Dike Reacts To Funny Bones Statement by Badbunny: 3:49pm On May 02, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Reacts To Funny Bones Statement by phelonrays: 3:51pm On May 02, 2019
To mods that would push this trash to FP...

may God answer those your enemies prayer wey dem don dey pray since your birth..... grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Reacts To Funny Bones Statement by harjayi(m): 4:01pm On May 02, 2019
Someone should help this woman before she go buy snipper
Re: Tonto Dike Reacts To Funny Bones Statement by Homeboiy: 4:16pm On May 02, 2019
This Tonto be like my gf
Re: Tonto Dike Reacts To Funny Bones Statement by Ecstasy9(m): 4:17pm On May 02, 2019
Mods....Not naw.

(1) (Reply)

Orezi Attacks Wizkid, Davido, Banky W In Stunning Video / The Story Of Nairamalery And Zlantan Aresst By Efcc / “my Daughter’s Marriage To Ned Nwoko Was Without My Consent – Regina Daniels Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.