Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

“my Daughter’s Marriage To Ned Nwoko Was Without My Consent – Regina Daniels Dad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Daughter’s Marriage To Ned Nwoko Was Without My Consent – Regina Daniels Dad (536 Views)

Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage / Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Daughter’s Marriage To Ned Nwoko Was Without My Consent – Regina Daniels Dad by iamocheme: 7:31pm On May 28, 2019
Jude Ojeogwu who happens to be the biological father to Nollywood actress Regina Daniels has finally reacted to the wedding of his daughter to Delta state billionaire, Ned Nwoko.

According to him, his daughter’s marriage to Ned Nwoko was without his consent and also he does not have any idea of the things happening in his daughter’s life.

Jude also revealed through his post on facebook that it is Regina’s mom who has been engineering all the happening in his daughter’s life and that she is treading on a dangerous path and hopes she retraces her steps
Taking to his Facebook page, a few hours ago, He shared a throwback photo of the young actress by his side.

Read his Facebook post below:

REGINA DANIEL OJEOGWU IS MY BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER. WHATEVER IS ONGOING IS NOT TO MY KNOWLEDGE AND WITHOUT MY CONSENT.

THE FACT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF LOOKING AT THE PICTURE. HER MOTHER RITA DANIEL IS THREADING ON A DANGEROUS PATH AND I HOPE SHE WILL RETRACE HER STEPS
Continue reading...https://celebritynobs.com/daughters-marriage-ned-nwoko-without-consent-regina-daniels-cries/

Re: “my Daughter’s Marriage To Ned Nwoko Was Without My Consent – Regina Daniels Dad by midolian(m): 7:48pm On May 28, 2019
Eeyah! I really pity him...

Regina and her mum recognises money than title.
Re: “my Daughter’s Marriage To Ned Nwoko Was Without My Consent – Regina Daniels Dad by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 28, 2019
money go change hand, jokes aside this is very bad on the mothers side, but maybe the man abandoned them, who knows?
Re: “my Daughter’s Marriage To Ned Nwoko Was Without My Consent – Regina Daniels Dad by NobleAngell(f): 7:53pm On May 28, 2019
Regina and her mom have buried you while you're still alive. She has never included Ojeogwu to her name even mistakenly. Since they didn't include you in the arrangement, i advice you hold your peace. When the chips are down, she'll remember she has another parent.
Re: “my Daughter’s Marriage To Ned Nwoko Was Without My Consent – Regina Daniels Dad by kachi19: 8:12pm On May 28, 2019
What he's trying to say is that they didn't settle him. if you know you know...

Re: “my Daughter’s Marriage To Ned Nwoko Was Without My Consent – Regina Daniels Dad by internationalman(m): 8:24pm On May 28, 2019
And the useless old man went ahead and marry her without her dad's consent...

No man dares marry a woman without her father's consent where I am from... Or else he will face the consequences of his actions..

I don't blame Regina Daniels, I blame the old enough duo of the mother and Ned who ought to have known what traditions entail.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Celebration Time Actress Bidemi Kosoko Baby Naming Party / Trending Photos Of 27-yr-old Kenyan Footballer, Training With The National Team / Lovely Photos Of Gorgeous Female Firefighter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.