Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,536 members, 7,850,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Help Me Find This Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Help Me Find This Movie (292 Views)

Have You Seen This Movie MY PRIVATE PART All Parts Now Showing / Have You Seen This Movie MY PRIVATE PART / If You Watched, Understood And Still Remember This Movie, You're One Of A Kind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Find This Movie by travelAfricaKK: 3:52pm On May 02, 2019
I am looking for this Old Nigerian Movie. It has to do with vampires. there was this catholic priest who warned about the coming of Vampires to the town but was excommunicated. some police men were trying to get to the root of the killing of people and loss of blood from the blood banks.
The movie song is Dialo-Wyclef Jean

(1) (Reply)

Unnessary Advertisement Of Homosexualism In Hollywood / Video: Derry Girls (season 2) Download Full Episode / This Simple Act Can Impact Someone's Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.