Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First (6608 Views)

Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead / Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 / Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 11:16pm On May 07, 2019
US attempts to hack China and instead gets hacked grin

Very confusing story yet in the light of Elijah Muhammads words it is as clear as day

China has rose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90g99wTKg9Q
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 4:45am On May 08, 2019
Greetings,

Invented by brother Balil whom must have been a genius Alchemist the Adhan is the most powerful prayer on Earth

Sufi Islam is rooted in magick pure Alchemy it's about the inner gold of soul and spirit

The Adhan causes the Jinn to flee and human beings become more divine including animals

The Adhan is powerful alchemy of words serious algorithms done at precise astrological times like in Ancient Kemet Al Kemet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rnNEEG-Bgs
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 1:01pm On May 08, 2019
An alliance of virtue has to come about because we are facing per devil worship

I told you they are baby rapists and baby killers they are on a quest to destroy families and societies for their Lord Lucifer

Aleister Crowley

Harry Hay

Anton Lavey

Dr Alfred Kinsley

Henry Kissingger

All these men monsters put together this Anti Christ system

It's getting really evil because now they are coming directly for children

Make no mistake it's the Western Occultists shadow government that is the root of this satanic uprising

It's is not White Supremacy because they kill pedophiles in Russia

They have their issues yet they don't let it get out of hand

The Chinese are the most enlightened currently in the world they bann most of Western entertainment and regulate religion to prevent pedophiles from robbing and raping the people

America does need Sharia Law a return to divine law would save the nation so even Christians would be happy

I'm speaking full implementation of Sharia law whether rich and powerful All are under one law

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cczkyWi_gQg
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 5:18pm On May 09, 2019
Resh
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 1:35am On May 10, 2019
Divine law
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 10:36am On May 10, 2019
Greetings,

So you think stoning is extreme grin grin grin

They re baby rapists and baby killers and I will allow you to prove it yourself

Aleister Crowley

Harry Hay

Anton Lavey

Ron L Hubbard

Dr Alfred Kinsley

Margaret Sanger

They re baby rapists and baby killers

All them monsters the US society idolizes

We need divine law
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 2:18am On May 11, 2019
Big time YouTubers grin grin grin

Alpha Navy

You know DC is 90 percent gay Worlds LGBT Capital

I'm in Sodom and Gomorrah aka Babylon

Yet did Yashua vist the highways and biways

I'm a cruel warrior yet I'm also a priest

The King of the Jews grin
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 2:35pm On May 11, 2019
Ra is Allah Ilah, ilah, Al, El, Ilu, the same as the word Rh (Ra or Rah) of Mdw Ntr and R- N Km
in other languages of the semetic variety.
Whenever you pronounce word that starts with L or R,
you automatical pronounce an extra short vowel syllable before you
get into the actual consonant sound. The same is conversely
true for the ending consonant, with a short vowel syllable after
the consonant.

Ra = uhRa

In Mdw Ntr dialect, any occurance of the L consonant would
be written as the R consonant instead, so that would make
Ra or uhRa to be uhLa or ilah (Allah).

In Mdw Ntr, Ra is the office or faculty of Light, Radiation, Sun (Star),
Enlightenment, Center of Attention, All Aware (Seeing).

From Anacalypis (Godfrey Higgins)
"The word Aleim .�%-! has been derived from the Arabic word Allah God, by
many learned men; … the Alah, articulo emphatico alalah (Calassio) of the
Arabians, is evidently the -! Al(El) of the Chaldees or Jews"

El or Al means "mighty, strong, prominent, lofty" (elevation)
'El' or 'Ilu' - the 'shining one' in Mesapotamia.
Ellyl' or Elf in anglo-saxon-germanic language groups.
The "sons of God" were also called "the morning stars": Job: The morning stars, the
sons of God "... the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for
joy ..." (Job 38:7 KJV) Ugaritic text: The sons of El, the assembly of the stars "...
that the sons of El may know and the assembly of the stars may understand."
Chaldean term for Sun -El or Al.

In the modern arabic, some of the attributes of Allah are Al-basir (all seeing),
Al Raqeeb (Ever Watchful), An-Nur(The Light). You see these attributes
are the same as Rh (Ra) the All Eye Seeing, The Shining One, the Illuminated
or Enlightened one.

In Astronomy the Sun and the Stars are the same type of celestial object, just
at various distances. Their essential quality is Light, Heat, and under the
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 2:45pm On May 11, 2019
Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Islam and the Kemetic Sciences

Baba Rafiq Bilal (d. November 28, 2008) and Thomas Goodwin's work, “Egyptian Sacred Science in Islam: The Sacred Science of Ancient Egypt as revealed in Al-Islam (1987),” was groundbreaking. The great Professor Dr Wade Nobles, who wrote the forward to the book, says that it is a “thoroughly supported bridge between Islam and the Ancient Kemetic understanding of the most Holy of Holies.” Despite my issues with some of the claims made in the work, it is a trailblazer like Dr Yosef Ben Jochannan’s, “The African Origin of the Major ‘Western’ Religions”. According to Bilal and Goodwin’s research, “a serious study of the ancient religion of Egypt and the religion of al-Islam reveals the two to actually be different expressions of the same truths (p. 147)”. The study of these two traditions convinced Bilal and Goodwin that:

“God Almighty presented essentially the same truths to the pre-historic Egyptians who built the fabulous civilization upon the principles of the Sacred Revelation, as He presented thousands of years later to Prophet Muhammad Ibn Abd Allah in the Holy Qur’an. Holy Qur’an is the purification and refinement of this ancient system of knowledge. The truth from God is one truth. In order to convey the body of knowledge which they received, the ancient Egyptians developed the most elaborate educational system in the history of man. Prophet Muhammad, the unlettered Prophet (the Umi Prophet) received and transmitted the same body of knowledge through revelation many thousands of years later…”

Bilal and Goodwin document the nexus between the Qur’anic lexicon and historiography and Kemetic Sacred Science. They document that:

“Within the pages of the Holy Qur’an, wrapped in the ancient Arabic language are preserved the following aspects of Egyptian history and sacred science (among others): 1: Concept of God, Nature and Knowledge…”

Through the Zayd Institute of Islam (ZII) we will demonstrate to the world that Islam, before its Aryanization, and Ma’at (Egyptian Sacred Science) are two spiritual fruits from the same African tr
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Olu317(m): 5:48pm On May 11, 2019
Separateways:

We agree on some points

This is good

Yet bad also because you keep referring to Sango as a personality rather than an energy. An energy we share everyday in America, Haiti, Jamaica, Peutro Rico, St. Thomas, Dominica Republic, Costa Rico, Guyana, Trinidad and Tobago, Virgin Islands, Belize, Brazil, England, and I could go on. How many places have Yoruba traditions traveled too What's the most prayed to and loved faith by men and women because Sango promotes women and children especially twins

I didn't even know other traditional faiths discriminate against women

The head of the Sango temple here in the US is a woman She is the high priestess of Sango

In fact I've meet quite a few priestesses and most of them are Sango priestesses outright even if they know other faiths

I can say it, I'm for the full implementation of Islamic law that was given by Sufi Islam this is the basis for the US constitution and these hypocrites here followed it this would be the world's greatest nation

Those have Sharia law have it partial because they favor the rich and powerful this is how rich pedophiles have subverted God's justice

If Nigeria imposed the complete Sharia law along with improving food supply, infrastructure and zest for learning mathematics Ancient Egypt would materialize

This the Aeon of Sango will bring about Alaafin Sango imposed strict law, improved food supply, improved the military, improved the infrastructure, and set warring Oyo in balance This was Sangos accomplishments compared to his father Oranmyan that has him loved all over the world

You see I don't have problem if the whole worship venerate sango because it is still about Yoruba man's history but in reality, Sango is of Oyo era. In fact, the energy in Yoruba's Ifa corpus is Ogun. Hence,don't personalise energy or force to Sango but Ogun who moves creation, Ogun is evolutionary energy. The account of Ogun is well documented in Ifa corpus.

Interestingly, I know for a fact, that Sango fought as Oranmiyan but didn't control nor calculated like Oranmyan.Though a lot of credit to this energetic man-god who did great exploit in yoruba land.
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 7:10pm On May 11, 2019
They are raping and killing babies it's on the rise and they are deleting the woman

The woman is sacred

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIlq85dL0C4

Every child who sees these demon trannies are put under a spell of delusion These are nasty men taking the place of the sacred woman Save you child's soul and caught off that idiot box used to send out demons all over the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TsQkGUXQEs

This is all apart of Aleister Crowleys plan to usher in a pedophile God the Anti Christ
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 7:37pm On May 11, 2019
Olu317:

You see I don't have problem if the whole worship venerate sango because it is still about Yoruba man's history but in reality, Sango is of Oyo era. In fact, the energy in Yoruba's Ifa corpus is Ogun. Hence,don't personalise energy or force to Sango but Ogun who moves creation, Ogun is evolutionary energy. The account of Ogun is well documented in Ifa corpus.

Interestingly, I know for a fact, that Sango fought as Oranmiyan but didn't control nor calculated like Oranmyan.Though a lot of credit to this energetic man-god who did great exploit in yoruba land.

Alot of what you say is connected with your own family history since I now suspect you are Ogboni

Yet your version of Sango is tainted by your bloodlines retreat into the forest Oduduwa was in exile from Ancient Arabia

No one knows Oranmiyan except from being Sangos baba and founder of Oyo

Only Sango God not Oranmiyan

Sango is Ra and Ra is Allah in one dynasty they changed Ra to Amen Ra for the hidden one

Sufi Islam is the religion of Ancient Kemet

Kemet is next door to ancient Arabia now called Saudi Arabia which was the holy land

They worshipped Sango or the Sun worship and male energy also they did Moon worship for the woman

Just like the women are highly represented in the Sango faith today they were highly represented in the Ra faith

Islam didn t have a name it was the Black Arabian way of life just as Ifa is the way of life for Yorubas Ifa is the forest version of Ifa rather Sufi Islam this how come your emphasis is upon Water which is considered with physical gathering this goes well with Ogun which is Earth energy Osun was the wife of Ogun

Water and Earth is salt in the ancient world salt was a treasure especially Arabia the desert

You keep running away from the Arabia connection we really are cousins

I am an Asiatic Moors from Arabia like Oduduwa We just resided our kingdom in the West

We are Washitaa also known as Washington the English version for Washitaa Muurs We settled Denmark and Brittian and King George was a Moor as was the Sultan of Morocco and the Emperor of Rome

When do we stop fighting each other and work together

Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 9:01pm On May 11, 2019
Greetings,

Sharia law is divine law of Allah Elohim erecting it in all Islamic HEBREW territories will defeat the Anti Christ

Many of you still worried about LGBT and the flock of zombie abused and molested people the evil Occultists are using as pastsies

Truth of LGBT origins will destroy the movement then the Occultists who are the catalyst behind them will cast them aside

The main aim of Aliester Crowley was to use the zombies to bring in the Anti Christ

The Anti Christ will be destroyed by an army of righteous gathered from all faiths and cultures as our ancestors destroyed Babylon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1UX3DLwf_Y
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Palehair: 12:46am On May 12, 2019
Separateways:

Big time YouTubers grin grin grin

Alpha Navy

You know DC is 90 percent gay Worlds LGBT Capital

I'm in Sodom and Gomorrah aka Babylon

Yet did Yashua vist the highways and biways

I'm a cruel warrior yet I'm also a priest

The King of the Jews grin
Nah, Mykonos in Greece is the world's gay capital, don't ask me how I know, if you know how I know, you know
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Olu317(m): 8:59am On May 12, 2019
Separateways:

Alot of what you say is connected with your own family history since I now suspect you are Ogboni

Yet your version of Sango is tainted by your bloodlines retreat into the forest Oduduwa was in exile from Ancient Arabia

No one knows Oranmiyan except from being Sangos baba and founder of Oyo

Only Sango God not Oranmiyan

Sango is Ra and Ra is Allah in one dynasty they changed Ra to Amen Ra for the hidden one

Sufi Islam is the religion of Ancient Kemet

Kemet is next door to ancient Arabia now called Saudi Arabia which was the holy land

They worshipped Sango or the Sun worship and male energy also they did Moon worship for the woman

Just like the women are highly represented in the Sango faith today they were highly represented in the Ra faith

Islam didn t have a name it was the Black Arabian way of life just as Ifa is the way of life for Yorubas Ifa is the forest version of Ifa rather Sufi Islam this how come your emphasis is upon Water which is considered with physical gathering this goes well with Ogun which is Earth energy Osun was the wife of Ogun

Water and Earth is salt in the ancient world salt was a treasure especially Arabia the desert

You keep running away from the Arabia connection we really are cousins

I am an Asiatic Moors from Arabia like Oduduwa We just resided our kingdom in the West

We are Washitaa also known as Washington the English version for Washitaa Muurs We settled Denmark and Brittian and King George was a Moor as was the Sultan of Morocco and the Emperor of Rome

When do we stop fighting each other and work together

In yoruba history,there are so many things that many people are ignorant of because of the way of their perception of Yoruba's elders association. Perhaps, you need do more research to understand this as regard pinning one down to any elders group. Besides there are different association anyone can belong too,if one desire but Ifa remained the supreme association in Yoruba land. This is my path.

Furthermore, that's your imagination about me,which isnt true . Like I had posted earlier, that Sango is never in Yoruba's three known creation myth,which affirm my point. Thus, he wasn't venerated in many part of Yoruba enclave in the ancient time because he wasn't an older or earlier Orisha(ancestor).Interestingly, Oranfe/aranfe was known as the fire and thunder orisha.

Oranmiyan lived a unique life because he reigned as king in two different kingdoms and reigned as the supreme god-king of among all Yoruba kings in Yoruba people's base land ,known as Oodè-Odè àyè(Ufe) or owodayè as known or called by some people in Ijebu land. The truth is that Ooni commands the highest respect in the whole Yoruba land, even if Alaafin desired to be known and seen as the over all king,which will be impossible forever. Though,the Oyo-Alaafin did a lot of things by her expansion of yoruba territory which made her an Empire but not as you see her or imagined Oyo as over all king of yoruba land. In doubt? This can be verified in different part of Yoruba kingdoms if you think I am being biased. Plainly, the oldest crown is in Yoruba land which is known as ‘Àré' and only Ooni wears it. So, it is basically heresy on your part by claiming what's not true.

Sango isn't Ra in Yoruba Ifa corpus because Ran(ra-n) means ‘bright,ignite,sew,twist,send etc .The Ran in this usage has to do with brigthness of the sun ,day, expansion of fire. Besides, the Eluron-Eluhon-Olorun-Olohun is the God of heaven and earth ,who is not human being nor have a form of human being. Lord of heaven and earth is formless in Yoruba's tradition. Unlike Ra of Kemet,who knew Ra(Ram headed man) as sun and worshipped him by not killing Ram or Bull as a sacrifice, which is opposition to Yoruba tradition because ram,bull,lamb,pigeons etc are sacrificial animals in Yoruba tradition.

Contrary to your view,I am aware of Yoruba being from Arabia and beyond. So don't get it wrong on certain information I posit . I have no intention other than point out to people the actual old order of the way Yoruba saw things and their attachment to extraordinary ancestor as small Orisha, even Ori-èri( head,eleda) is also known as Orisha. If you being Asiatic and Moor isnt the issue because anyone has right to showcase who were his ancestor which actually could make your ancestors from either Moor- Arab or Hebrew- Yoruba lineage. The Moors history isnt disputed by me and I dont have problem with such connection but Islam as being claimed by you as Kemet's religion existed after six hundred (600) years after Yesuism(Christianity), when Ephod-ifa wasnt anymore known to exist again in ancient Ai hebrew land. So your view is farfetched on this connection religiously with Islam to kemet but with Hebrews . And if you think there is a connection, why didn't this other Arabic group call sun as Semitic word known Or-Ur but call sun as sms-samas. Historically, this word had existed more than 5000 years before Christianity or Islam which is cognate with only Yoruba in the whole of Africa,and ancient Hebrew. Thus,the word or-ur was known in the land where Abraham was born .And Abraham was separated from these people in which his descendants of Isaac lineage used this word strongly in ancient times.

Lastly, the world will never stop identifying their difference because wisdom increases and many people tend to lord over others in a crooked manner, which remain the greatest challenge of mankind. Although I have no thing against you even if my view is perpetually verifiable amongst each Yoruba groups to draw your conclusion.So, remain steadfast in your view though it is important to be less attached to sentiment as a scholar.

Cheers
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 3:11pm On May 12, 2019
Olu317:

In yoruba history,there are so many things that many people are ignorant of because of the way of their perception of Yoruba's elders association. Perhaps, you need do more research to understand this as regard pinning one down to any elders group. Besides there are different association anyone can belong too,if one desire but Ifa remained the supreme association in Yoruba land. This is my path.

Furthermore, that's your imagination about me,which isnt true . Like I had posted earlier, that Sango is never in Yoruba's three known creation myth,which affirm my point. Thus, he wasn't venerated in many part of Yoruba enclave in the ancient time because he wasn't an older or earlier Orisha(ancestor).Interestingly, Oranfe/aranfe was known as the fire and thunder orisha.

Oranmiyan lived a unique life because he reigned as king in two different kingdoms and reigned as the supreme god-king of among all Yoruba kings in Yoruba people's base land ,known as Oodè-Odè àyè(Ufe) or owodayè as known or called by some people in Ijebu land. The truth is that Ooni commands the highest respect in the whole Yoruba land, even if Alaafin desired to be known and seen as the over all king,which will be impossible forever. Though,the Oyo-Alaafin did a lot of things by her expansion of yoruba territory which made her an Empire but not as you see her or imagined Oyo as over all king of yoruba land. In doubt? This can be verified in different part of Yoruba kingdoms if you think I am being biased. Plainly, the oldest crown is in Yoruba land which is known as ‘Àré' and only Ooni wears it. So, it is basically heresy on your part by claiming what's not true.

Sango isn't Ra in Yoruba Ifa corpus because Ran(ra-n) means ‘bright,ignite,sew,twist,send etc .The Ran in this usage has to do with brigthness of the sun ,day, expansion of fire. Besides, the Eluron-Eluhon-Olorun-Olohun is the God of heaven and earth ,who is not human being nor have a form of human being. Lord of heaven and earth is formless in Yoruba's tradition. Unlike Ra of Kemet,who knew Ra(Ram headed man) as sun and worshipped him by not killing Ram or Bull as a sacrifice, which is opposition to Yoruba tradition because ram,bull,lamb,pigeons etc are sacrificial animals in Yoruba tradition.

Contrary to your view,I am aware of Yoruba being from Arabia and beyond. So don't get it wrong on certain information I posit . I have no intention other than point out to people the actual old order of the way Yoruba saw things and their attachment to extraordinary ancestor as small Orisha, even Ori-èri( head,eleda) is also known as Orisha. If you being Asiatic and Moor isnt the issue because anyone has right to showcase who were his ancestor which actually could make your ancestors from either Moor- Arab or Hebrew- Yoruba lineage. The Moors history isnt disputed by me and I dont have problem with such connection but Islam as being claimed by you as Kemet's religion existed after six hundred (600) years after Yesuism(Christianity), when Ephod-ifa wasnt anymore known to exist again in ancient Ai hebrew land. So your view is farfetched on this connection religiously with Islam to kemet but with Hebrews . And if you think there is a connection, why didn't this other Arabic group call sun as Semitic word known Or-Ur but call sun as sms-samas. Historically, this word had existed more than 5000 years before Christianity or Islam which is cognate with only Yoruba in the whole of Africa,and ancient Hebrew. Thus,the word or-ur was known in the land where Abraham was born .And Abraham was separated from these people in which his descendants of Isaac lineage used this word strongly in ancient times.

Lastly, the world will never stop identifying their difference because wisdom increases and many people tend to lord over others in a crooked manner, which remain the greatest challenge of mankind. Although I have no thing against you even if my view is perpetually verifiable amongst each Yoruba groups to draw your conclusion.So, remain steadfast in your view though it is important to be less attached to sentiment as a scholar.

Cheers

Greetings,

If Ran means bright then that's light and Ra is light as Ra is Sun and Sun Go or Sango is all the same

All words derive from letters which derive from pictorgrams that is known to some as hieroglyphs images

The Alaafin says Ile Ife belongs to the group who Oduduwa people took it from

Sure Ife goes back 10,000 years before the birth of Christ who is Yashua not Jesus

So naturally traditions of Gods existed before Sango yet not before Ra grin grin grin

All Gods are gods and all Gods are not gods

Sango is Oyo name for Ra

As a Sango follower we are forbidden from lying, corruption and being disloyal to the Alaafin the living Sango

This is the same as Islam where we are to obey the Caliphate and Sultan in Kemet the king was called Sutan

Only Allah or Sango whose is a spirit do we fear

I know where you falter you by placing too much emphasis upon division in Yoruba land which fell into slavery and colonialization because of civil war This is because of rebellion against Sango Allah

You needed an Empire when the Brittish Empire and Fulani Empire attacked yet were divided This world is ruled by empires not kingdoms If the Zulu had remained faithful to Emperor Shaka Zulu they would have never been enslaved and colonized Power is power is power not money

You admit Alaafin has military well not only that Sultan Sokoto has military the Moors and Muslims here in US have military We only fear Allah

Chen Tuan the great sage of China advised the Emperor of China to treat well the warriors to give them the best of everything for a strong state

Nigerians pay your police and military so little money and wonder how you have so much corruption

Sango deals with practical things Sango energy works to make the impossible happen

When the man whose was a personality died as Alaafin the priests of Oyo deified him as the God of fire which is Ra

When is Sango festival

It occurs in the 3rd Decan of Leo whose ruling element is fire and the 3rd Decan is the most extreme occurring between Aug 12 to 22 it's 10 days This Decan ruled by Martian or Ogun energy which up on the tree of life is the 5th sphere The 5th sphere is the five points of the pentagram length height width time and manifestation Ogun represents the material world manifest the builder and warrior king So Sango gets the color red the Emperor in Red who rules the 4th sphere The living Sango the Emperor Alaafin king of Obas The one who wields justice whose number is 4 the square the 4 points width, height, length and space

The spirit of Sango is 6 the Sun whose geometrical shape has 6 sides the Sun lights the 4 cardinal directions as well as longitude and latitude making 6 points covered like the Sun covers all the Earth in his path

Sun worship is central to all 3 faiths Islam, Christianity and Hebrewism

Yet in the Age of Olokun aka Pisces the world fell under delusion Kemet became Egypt which is nasty Greece and Babylon

The sacred art and science of Alchemy for the Al Kemet kingdom was scattered and hidden Only Yashua revealed it and they killed him for revealing these secrets

Two calendars matter in astrological theurgy the Sun and Moon the Sun has 36 Decans and the Moon 28 mansions

Each degree of the Zodiac is ruled by an angel and they are ruled over by Archangels

Each mansion is ruled over by an angel

Each letter of the Arabic has an angel

Each of these items has one of the 4 elements ruling them

All of this is alchemy

Fire is the purest in character of the 4 elements because fire incinerates ego that which prevents humans from bowing to the will of Allah

They don't stone baby killers and baby rapists in ancient Oyo and those caught with human parts they burn them alive

As Baba Sango the Alaafin of Oyo Imperial Majesty Oba Adeyemi III May he long live has stated there was not all this corruption until the two guest faiths came to Yoruba land I read the history and I know it's true

Yet the Islam 3 generations after Prophet Muhammad PBUH isn't of him

Islam is the Blackmans nature our way of life
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 3:34pm On May 12, 2019
Palehair:

Nah, Mykonos in Greece is the world's gay capital, don't ask me how I know, if you know how I know, you know

Are you in Greece

And have you ever been to Washington DC

Trust me when I tell that Washington DC is Babylon and the pedophiles have come from all over the world seeking sanctuary because they have been run out

DC is statistically the LGBT Capital of the world

It's the Greco Romans who are behind spreading this demon around the world as soul conversion because their culture and Christian faiths accepts baby rapists and baby killers

Greece and Rome historically practiced pedophilia, child sexual slavery, child sacrifice, and other aspects of Ancient Babylonians mystery religions

Study the occult and you will see for yourself devil worshipers are behind LGBT

This devil worship attracts people of all races and nationalities

Our bodies are vessels for angels and demons Avatars

The Caucasian is more easily possessed by evil spirits and the dark skin African less yet can become possessed also

The Jinn particularly desires to possess the African avatar because it's the most powerful body

Be warned

Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 10:13pm On May 12, 2019
Sharia law
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 12:19am On May 13, 2019
How come African Moors dislike each other

Moral differences some lost the light they were born with and thus don't like themselves yet despite their worldly success they envy the ones still with light

It is Ejiobe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ree_pqg0Ea8
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 2:41am On May 13, 2019
I think despite our differences we will pull through its prophecy

Yet much darkness comes before the light yet when it's reached its limit the darkness is destroyed by the emerging light

The Aeon of Sango
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 2:39pm On May 13, 2019
The true roots of LGBT

They re baby rapists and baby killers
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Palehair: 4:02pm On May 13, 2019
Separateways:

Are you in Greece

And have you ever been to Washington DC

Trust me when I tell that Washington DC is Babylon and the pedophiles have come from all over the world seeking sanctuary because they have been run out

DC is statistically the LGBT Capital of the world

It's the Greco Romans who are behind spreading this demon around the world as soul conversion because their culture and Christian faiths accepts baby rapists and baby killers

Greece and Rome historically practiced pedophilia, child sexual slavery, child sacrifice, and other aspects of Ancient Babylonians mystery religions

Study the occult and you will see for yourself devil worshipers are behind LGBT

This devil worship attracts people of all races and nationalities

Our bodies are vessels for angels and demons Avatars

The Caucasian is more easily possessed by evil spirits and the dark skin African less yet can become possessed also

The Jinn particularly desires to possess the African avatar because it's the most powerful body

Be warned

My grandfather was a travel agent stationed in Mykonos, before he retired and died, he told us and showed us pics to back up his claim, now i'm not knee deep into conspiracy theories and I don't wanna be but just look it up online, Google is free

1 Like

Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Separateways: 6:24pm On May 13, 2019
Palehair:

My grandfather was a travel agent stationed in Mykonos, before he retired and died, he told us and showed us pics to back up his claim, now i'm not knee deep into conspiracy theories and I don't wanna be but just look it up online, Google is free

I will for I have to see if Greece is as worse DC because DC is Rome Sodom and Gomorrah
Re: Elijah Muhammad Prophesied Correct Asia Would Rise First by Letthemburn: 12:20pm On May 15, 2019
The nature of man is carnal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

The Rise Of African Films / 20 Popular Yoruba Charms And Their Uses (with Direct English Translations) / Racism In Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.