Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

The Galaxy A Series! - Phones (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Galaxy A Series! (183602 Views)

Which Is Better: S Or A Series Of Samsung? / Samsung’s Foldable Phone Is The Galaxy Fold, Starting At N714,780 / The Galaxy F, Samsung Foldable Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by agent9(m): 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
lilmarley:

How do you get this navigation button pls
This is the one available in settings

Its the theme am using on it

But you can as well tweak it with nicelock app

1 Like

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by AirVaans(m): 7:56am On Sep 21, 2019
Guys, I'm considering going for A50... Is it a good buy?... Because I'm getting some negative reviews about the Sound quality and and someone said it over heats when Gaming... Please an A50 user should clarify for me please
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by iheartellah(m): 10:28am On Sep 21, 2019
So today I decided to reconnect with nature kiss. Here are pictures I shot on the galaxy a30. Normal shots and ultra wide. smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by iheartellah(m): 10:34am On Sep 21, 2019
Jah

2 Likes

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by iheartellah(m): 10:34am On Sep 21, 2019
More kiss

3 Likes

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by iheartellah(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2019
Wide

4 Likes

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by iheartellah(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2019
Normal shot

2 Likes

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by iheartellah(m): 10:36am On Sep 21, 2019
Wide

1 Like

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by iheartellah(m): 10:36am On Sep 21, 2019
Bonus shot grin

1 Like

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by iheartellah(m): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2019
If I could share videos here I would have pursued one of our turkeys and caught it in slow motion. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by AirVaans(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2019
Please is there A Samsung Galaxy A Series WhatsApp group I can join? Or any Samsung device whatsapp group

1 Like

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by iheartellah(m): 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
AirVaans:
Please is there A Samsung Galaxy A Series WhatsApp group I can join? Or any Samsung device whatsapp group
non that I know of...
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
AirVaans:
Guys, I'm considering going for A50... Is it a good buy?... Because I'm getting some negative reviews about the Sound quality and and someone said it over heats when Gaming... Please an A50 user should clarify for me please

I don't own A50, (planning to get one two weeks from now) but I have done lots of research about the phone....here's what I found

First all Samsung high class phones come with 128GB ROM, A50 got same.
All Samsung high class phones support 1TB Memory Card, A50 support it too
All future phones come with under display finger print, A50 got it
You will hardly see Techno or Infinix phones which support 1GB Memory Card or the one with under display finger print because the technology is beyond their reach......lol

Now, most of the YouTube videos I've watched where other phones where compared with A50, its performance was far above most phones of is price range. (I don't want to mentioned phones brands that was compared with it)

Furthermore haven't u notice all the Techno, Infinix and Xiaomi boys on nairaland had never compared their phones with A50? They rather compared with A20 or A30 which mean they all know the A50 isn't their class......lol

This is just my finding, u can do urs too before u buy. I'm not a marketer. As I said earlier, am hoping to get mind in two weeks time. I hope Mizik might have brought the price to 85k by then....lol

3 Likes

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by iheartellah(m): 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
wizzywisdom:

I don't own A50, (planning to get one two weeks from now) but I have done lots of research about the phone....here's what I found

You will hardly see Techno or Infinix phones which support 1GB Memory Card or the one with under display finger print because the technology is beyond their reach......lol

Now, most of the YouTube videos I've watched where other phones where compared with A50, its performance was far above most phones of is price range. (I don't want to mentioned phones brands that was compared with it)

Furthermore haven't u notice all the Techno, Infinix and Xiaomi boys on nairaland had never compared their phones with A50? They rather compared with A20 or A30 which mean they all know the A50 isn't their class......lol

This is just my finding, u can do urs too before u buy. I'm not a marketer. As I said earlier, am hoping to get mind in two weeks time. I hope Mizik might have brought the price to 85k by then....lol
one review I watched showed that the a50 was faster than the iPhone x in opening apps but the iPhone was slightly faster in opening games than the a50. The phone is a very good buy.
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
iheartellah:
one review I watched showed that the a50 was faster than the iPhone x in opening apps but the iPhone was slightly faster in opening games than the a50. The phone is a very good buy.

Saw that video too but didn't want to mentioned phone brand. You should know Androids games are heavier than IOS games

2 Likes

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by jboixxx: 12:16am On Sep 22, 2019
Contact jboixxx should you need C10 memory cards (Mixza and SanDisk of 16-128GB), OTG drives and or adapters (MicroUSB or Type C ports), USB cables (Type C and MicroUSB ports), charging adapters (2.0A, 2.4A, 3.0A, single port or double ports) and SIM extenders or Type C male to female adapters. Delivery is nationwide with a token.

Check my advert thread, click here to WhatsApp me or check my signature for ☎️
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by NLbully(m): 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
KngGezy:
Samsung Galaxy A10 for Sale. For Sale till Saturday 35k plus black earpods freebie. Without earpods 32k, i bought it for 45k . Less than 2months ago, the price is non negotiable . No scratches, no dents, no cracks on the screen, i have never repaired it, i always use casing and the phone is 100% clean
Black, with carton and follow come charger
If you are interested contact or WhatsApp 08132489375
Within Lagos only

Which icon pack is that
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Teeboy230: 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
wizzywisdom:

No offense but xiaomi should be excluded from your list cause many xiaomi phones beat the a50 I agree for Tecno and infinix

1 Like

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 23, 2019
Teeboy230:

No offense but xiaomi should be excluded from your list cause many xiaomi phones beat the a50 I agree for Tecno and infinix

They are here That's why I didn't want to mention brand name ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by beezyblaze(m): 5:01am On Sep 23, 2019
Please I’m thinking of getting the A20 for someone.
How’s the camera like??
Some comments on gsmarena and youtube said the fingerprint and face unlock feature responsiveness is very slow..please how true is that

And back to the camera, does it have portrait

Which will you recommend for me between A20 and redmi 7??
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Knox123(m): 6:52am On Sep 23, 2019
beezyblaze:
How’s the camera like??
Some comments on gsmarena and youtube said the fingerprint and face unlock feature responsiveness is very slow..please how true is that

Which will you recommend for me between A20 and redmi note 7

Since u said camera, go with the note 7. U won't like the Samsung camera on low light... especially the selfie...
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by beezyblaze(m): 7:51am On Sep 23, 2019
Knox123:

Since u said camera, go with the note 7. U won't like the Samsung camera on low light... especially the selfie...

Ok boss...
Aside camera as stated.
Will you recommend the A20 over note 7 for any reason??
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Teeboy230: 9:40am On Sep 23, 2019
wizzywisdom:

They are here That's why I didn't want to mention brand name ooo
Am not a marketer and yes Samsung is the king of smartphone but the mid range a50?
Pls don't make me say much cause the k20 pro cc9 mi 9t are better than a50
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by seanwilliam(m): 10:58am On Sep 23, 2019
@beezyblaze, dnt expect all round perfection from a20 of 50k. also dnt compare samsung with xiaomi again. go for a20!
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Mizik(m): 11:07am On Sep 23, 2019
Teeboy230:

Am not a marketer and yes Samsung is the king of smartphone but the mid range a50?
Pls don't make me say much cause the k20 pro cc9 mi 9t are better than a50
not the same price though

2 Likes

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Mizik(m): 11:08am On Sep 23, 2019
Prices reduced!
Galaxy A10 -37k
Galaxy A20 51400
Galaxy A30 -67k
Galaxy A50 -88k
Galaxy A70 117k

CALL OR WHATSAPP me on 07016854740 to order for it

1 Like

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by DarkJeddi(m): 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
seanwilliam:
@beezyblaze, dnt expect all round perfection from a20 of 50k. also dnt compare samsung with xiaomi again. go for a20!
The A30 is barely comparable to the RN7, talkless of the A20..

While Samsung and Xiaomi are not equal,that certainly doesn't mean that any Samsung phone is better than any Xiaomi device,that is a Fallacious statement..

So be objective with your statements if you are to give advice on phones,be factual with your answers instead of throwing subjective FALLACIES as TRUTHS..

4 Likes

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by AirVaans(m): 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
beezyblaze:
How’s the camera like??

Which will you recommend for me between A20 and redmi note 7

Lol... A20 and Redmi Note 7? Lol, are you kidding me? Next time, put A20 and Redmi 7 in the same sentence,,, not The Note 7... Even the A30 doesn't stand at par with RN7
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by beezyblaze(m): 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
AirVaans:
Lol... A20 and Redmi Note 7? Lol, are you kidding me? Next time, put A20 and Redmi 7 in the same sentence,,, not The Note 7... Even the A30 doesn't stand at par with RN7

Sorry, i meant the redmi 7.
What’s your advice on both phones?
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Bossman(m): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
I have to agree with some of the above statements. I have the A50 and it's a decent phone (screen batter, etc). However, my Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is a step above the A50, and is a better device overall. Even the 3400 mAh battery on the Mix 2 lasts longer than the 4000 mAH on the A50. I switch between these 2 devices every 2 weeks or so on AT&T, and have done all sorts of comparisons. The Mix 2 is just better. Of course it helps that it has a faster processor/RAM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by AirVaans(m): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
beezyblaze:

Sorry, i meant the redmi 7.
What’s your advice on both phones?
Personally, in the A Series, I only rate A50 and above. Any of the A series bellow A50 is a No for me... If its the 3/32 varient of the Redmi 7 you're aiming for, then I'll choose that over A20 any day. Performance and Battery wise

2 Likes

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Cannonleo(m): 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
jboixxx:
Black Armour case for Samsung A20/A30 available for ₦1500. WhatsApp me here if you need.
oga do you have for A10 a transparent one

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (95) (Reply)

How To Stop Automatic Touches On Screens Of Your Android Phones And Tablet / How To Turn WhatsApp Off Without Turning-Off Your Data / How To Borrow Airtime From Glo Using “borrow Me Credit”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.