Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

The Galaxy A Series! - Phones (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Galaxy A Series! (183182 Views)

Which Is Better: S Or A Series Of Samsung? / Samsung’s Foldable Phone Is The Galaxy Fold, Starting At N714,780 / The Galaxy F, Samsung Foldable Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by iheartellah(m): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
krattoss:
This my yellow silicon case makes it unnoticeable when it feels warm under heavy usage..

Coupled with my 20k mah oraimo powerbank..

Surely enjoying the smart life cool
nice, I use a clear silicon case.
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
Big shout out to infinix..

Am not a person that ridicules a brand or a person when I ditch them or jump ship.

Infinix really tried for me I swear..they were the orchestra of my journey to the smartphone world
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
iheartellah:
nice, I use a clear silicon case.
I have the clear silicon follow come case with me..that one looks bulky in hand and barely prevents the warm feel experience.

This yellow silicon case is tha truth

1 Like

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by ddjay: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
Djdannyb4u:

Yes I do use the "always on display"

I used to wake up some mornings and find out I lost no charge @ all. But of recent, I started noticing theses droppings most especially after my July update.
All try all ur suggestions. Thanks.
An app is running at the background, check for it
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Mizik(m): 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
Patronise me too o cheesy
Prices reduced!
Galaxy A10 -37k
Galaxy A20 50k
Galaxy A30 -65k
Galaxy A50 -88k
Galaxy A70 117k

CALL OR WHATSAPP me on 07016854740 to order for it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Djdannyb4u: 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
ddjay:

An app is running at the background, check for it
Pls how do I check 4 any possible running background app? Cos I close all the apps I use.
I also noticed that the ram management is not tight (galaxy A30). How apps can be left open b4 apps starts restarting?
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by ddjay: 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
Djdannyb4u:

Pls how do I check 4 any possible running background app? Cos I close all the apps I use.
I also noticed that the ram management is not tight (galaxy A30). How apps can be left open b4 apps starts restarting?
Download greenify from playstore
Also use device care under settings

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Nikes(m): 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
So, I noticed a lot of people complain about sudden excessive battery drainage and little or too much overheating. Well, based on my experience with the galaxy A10, I think the problem might not be coming from the devices after all. The Network provider you run with is one of the biggest cause of battery drain and overheating. I use both mtn and glo simcards. Whenever I'm in school, I get up to 9hrs SOT on 4g without overheating. This I thought, was because I installed greenify on my device but Coming back home for the weekends, I got a little over 5hrs S0T with very serious overheating. I was shocked when I finally noticed this and simply bought an Airtel sim for whenever I visit home for the weekends since my area does have airtel network and a 4glte coverage. Few weeks ago to date, I haven't experienced excessive battery drain and overheating anymore.

1 Like

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 14, 2019
Nikes:
So, I noticed a lot of people complain about sudden excessive battery drainage and little or too much overheating. Well, based on my experience with the galaxy A10, I think the problem might not be coming from the devices after all. The Network provider you run with is one of the biggest cause of battery drain and overheating. I use both mtn and glo simcards. Whenever I'm in school, I get up to 9hrs SOT on 4g without overheating. This I thought, was because I installed greenify on my device but Coming back home for the weekends, I got a little over 5hrs S0T with very serious overheating. I was shocked when I finally noticed this and simply bought an Airtel sim for whenever I visit home for the weekends since my area does have airtel network and a 4glte coverage. Few weeks ago to date, I haven't experienced excessive battery drain and overheating anymore.
poor network can cause battery drainage as the antennas of the phone will be searching for network or some sort I learned

1 Like

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Djdannyb4u: 6:35am On Aug 14, 2019
Nikes:
krattoss:
poor network can cause battery drainage as the antennas of the phone will be searching for network or some sort I learned
If this be the case or case study so far I guess U guys are right because wen I was using, I wasn't really experiencing these battery drains but after sometime of Glo usage, I started experiencing it. My mum's galaxy A9 has band 28 which is super fast in my area in PHC. But since my A30 doesn't have, I had to settle for 3g also because I have lots of free data and shared data. I think I'll switch to my 9mobile cos Airtel na thieves and crooks combined. U can't subscribe a 1 day(24 hrs) sub & really use it. If you sub by 7 or 8 PM of a particular day, wen it gets to midnight, ur sub will expire. It is only wen U renew a fresh sub dat the previous expired sub will be released as a roll over. And airtel dey sap data like craze.
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Djdannyb4u: 6:41am On Aug 14, 2019
If this be the case or case study so far I guess U guys are right because wen I was using Airtel, I didn't experience & notice battery drains. My wife dey use Nokia X5 & Airtel sim & her SOT dey scata my afro cheesy grin
Seriously speaking I think I should give other networks a try. Afterall this glo network disappears alot.
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by ddjay: 7:31am On Aug 14, 2019
Djdannyb4u:
If this be the case or case study so far I guess U guys are right because wen I was using Airtel, I didn't experience & notice battery drains. My wife dey use Nokia X5 & Airtel sim & her SOT dey scata my afro cheesy grin
Seriously speaking I think I should give other networks a try. Afterall this glo network disappears alot.
Thats a good one, use the the 4g thats best in your area
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:52am On Aug 14, 2019
You guys are right, i don't use Samsung but ever since i dumped my glo sim and it's bad network, SOT has been higher
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Mike23r: 11:30am On Aug 14, 2019
a30 for sale...
just 2 months
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Frezhkid10(m): 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2019
Mike23r:
a30 for sale...
just 2 months
...aw much??
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2019
Removed my screen protector because it was obstructing my views on some parts of the screen.

Went to YouTube to search the resistance test on the Corning gorilla glass 3 used on the a30.

Was impressed with what I saw.

Although I will be extra careful this time because I haven't used any phone without screen protector, although all I have been using was LCD display with no gorilla glass.
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Mizik(m): 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2019
Prices reduced!
Galaxy A10 -37k
Galaxy A20 50k
Galaxy A30 -65k
Galaxy A50 -88k
Galaxy A70 117k

CALL OR WHATSAPP me on 07016854740 to order for it
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Dayordee4: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
krattoss:
Removed my screen protector because it was obstructing my views on some parts of the screen.

Went to YouTube to search the resistance test on the Corning gorilla glass 3 used on the a30.

Was impressed with what I saw.

Although I will be extra careful this time because I haven't used any phone without screen protector, although all I have been using was LCD display with no gorilla glass.

Use the 3d na
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Dayordee4: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2019
Mike23r:
a30 for sale...
just 2 months

How much...wats d issue

Whatsapp??
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2019
Dayordee4:

Use the 3d na
for now..no screen protector.

I trust myself when it comes to been careful
And my phone feels less weight
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Djdannyb4u: 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2019
Pls, can someone explain the differences in these screen protectors and the best one should get.
Thanks
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Jaycool18(m): 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2019
Mike23r:
a30 for sale...
just 2 months
drop your number let's talk, I'm interested
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by audububa(m): 6:50am On Aug 15, 2019
eki2000:
Please after seeing this picture, I feel like owning one, samsung is real Bae!
the oneUI makes it more astonishing minimal bloatware apps and some can be uninstalled but the pricing of the a80 is my major concern
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by sweetyme001(f): 7:46am On Aug 15, 2019
This morning I picked up my My Samsung A20 to make a call only to see that the screen is not displaying anything, I mean total darkness upon the face of the screen. What do I do its not even up to one Month I bought it.
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Dayordee4: 9:07am On Aug 15, 2019
sweetyme001:
This morning I picked up my My
Samsung A20 to make a call only
to see that the screen is not
displaying anything, I mean total
darkness upon the face of the
screen.
What do I do its not even up to
one Month I bought it.

Try plugging it in a power source and if it remains the same, hold the power button plus volume down button at the same time for less dan 30seconds it"ll.come up....
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by ddjay: 9:15am On Aug 15, 2019
sweetyme001:
screen.
one Month I bought it.
There must have been an impact on the screen
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by sweetyme001(f): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2019
ddjay:

There must have been an impact on the screen
Nothing of sure. I woke up saw it like that.
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by ddjay: 10:50am On Aug 15, 2019
Dayordee4:

Try plugging it in a power source and if it remains the same, hold the power button plus volume down button at the same time for less dan 30seconds it"ll.come up....
sweetyme001 what of this one, have u tried it
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Mike23r: 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2019
Dayordee4:

How much...wats d issue

Whatsapp??
no issue..
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Mike23r: 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2019
Jaycool18:
drop your number let's talk, I'm interested

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by dumininu01(m): 11:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
Hw good is the camera on samsung a30 because most of the reviews I read online were complaining about bad camera as compared to other midrange devices...

1 Like

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Nobody: 2:46am On Aug 16, 2019
sweetyme001:
screen.
one Month I bought it.

Did u update the phone after u bought it. Most people experiencing this fault are those who didn't update their phone after they bought it. Mind u it is advisable to update all phones after purchase

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (95) (Reply)

How To Stop Automatic Touches On Screens Of Your Android Phones And Tablet / How To Turn WhatsApp Off Without Turning-Off Your Data / How To Borrow Airtime From Glo Using “borrow Me Credit”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.