Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

The Galaxy A Series! - Phones (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Galaxy A Series! (182990 Views)

Which Is Better: S Or A Series Of Samsung? / Samsung’s Foldable Phone Is The Galaxy Fold, Starting At N714,780 / The Galaxy F, Samsung Foldable Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by lokojay1989(m): 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
mrcrabs:

Hello I just want to ask how the phone has been so far in terms of performance, battery life and camera.

Thanks.

The phone is very good, I am heavy user coz I use the phone to trade, do Microsoft related office work and watch movie and some other stuffs.

The battery is okay and the RAM management is good too. The phone is 4GB/64GB.

The camera is okay but I'm not a picture person
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by mrcrabs(m): 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
lokojay1989:

The phone is very good, I am heavy user coz I use the phone to trade, do Microsoft related office work and watch movie and some other stuffs.

The battery is okay and the RAM management is good too. The phone is 4GB/64GB.

The camera is okay but I'm not a picture person

Thanks alot
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
Where can I get NEW A20 or A30s in Port Harcourt for 60k or less
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by seselez: 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
chinnyTF95:
how good is A71?
very good
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by seselez: 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
Peakyblinder:
Where can I get NEW A20 or A30s in Port Harcourt for 60k or less

check fine brothers at artillery or other shops around there. Callus miller is quite expensive, u can check them out too. phone prices has increased much due to covid 19
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Preshob(m): 12:34am On Apr 27, 2020
Hello everybody
please does Samsung A30s have the dark mode?? and how's the phone generally??
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by peteregwu(m): 1:53am On Apr 27, 2020
DlawTECHY:

All I know is my infinix is 100% better than that over priced toy. I would rather I buy a befitting Samsung(s series) than the useless a20s

Abeg park one side, you just want to make noise. How can you be comparing trump to buhari.

1 Like

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by peteregwu(m): 1:55am On Apr 27, 2020
Guys abeg, rrcommend for me a good Samsung phone below 50k?
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Flytime: 9:47am On Apr 27, 2020
peteregwu:
a10s no other option.
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by peteregwu(m): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
Flytime:
a10s no other option.

Believe me, all the phones are just sky rocketing. I will wait till first week of June.
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by seanwilliam(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Omo, it is high time I moved to iPhone oo.. after this pandemic nothing should stop me from getting iPhone x or above
....the power button of my a10s is malfunctioning .. it started yesterday... anyway I think the phone has served me enough since November last year. .at least e don make him money in folds.. want to be using it as wifi in future sha...
Wanted to get a51, but was just speculating jare.. no much different in performance of A series honestly... save a51 sha..

Who know what might be the cause of the power button failure to pick once??...
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by seanwilliam(m): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
peteregwu:
if you can add a little change, go for uk s9 or note 8 or s8..
But if 50k is what you get, then get used A20 or A30.. avoid the ones with s...
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by nafisu: 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
why should the ones with S be avoided?? care to share

seanwilliam:
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by seanwilliam(m): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
nafisu:
Iwhy should the ones with S be avoided?? care to share

bro, those A series with the s are under performing in all aspect.. a10 is cheaper than a10s yet the former is better than the later..same as a20 and a20s..

Whereas the 's' should have been an edge over others in line..
So bro, if you wanna really enjoy samsung with premium features.. then consider NOTE series or S series.. and if midrange (A series) is what you can afford, then try to avoid the ones with 's'

But never go outside Samsung and iPhone...

The worst Samsung receives update and gets value compared to its transsions counterparts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by nafisu: 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Thank you very much for the observation.

seanwilliam:
bro, those A series with the s are under performing in all aspect.. a10 is cheaper than a10s yet the former is better than the later..same as a20 and a20s..

So bro, if you wanna really enjoy samsung with premium features.. then consider NOTE series or S series.. and if midrange (A series) is what you can afford, then try to avoid the ones with 's'

The worst Samsung receives update and gets value compared to its transsions counterparts
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Thuna(m): 7:36am On Apr 28, 2020
seanwilliam:

confirm talk, I use a10, na confirm device.. Since last year... It's due for android 10 next month....
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Nova15: 8:35am On Apr 28, 2020
seanwilliam:

I kind of disagree with this abit. I've used the A20s and I'm currently using A20. There are areas where the a20s trumps the a20 such as battery life, processor. But the a20 is better in areas like display, camera quality. The display of the a20s is shite compared to the a20 but it's battery life is better. The A20s uses a snapdragon processor white the A20 uses exynos.
So it depends on what the user wants.
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by seanwilliam(m): 10:40am On Apr 28, 2020
Nova15:

I kind of disagree with this abit. I've used the A20s and I'm currently using A20. There are areas where the a20s trumps the a20 such as battery life, processor. But the a20 is better in areas like display, camera quality. The display of the a20s is shite compared to the a20 but it's battery life is better. The A20s uses a snapdragon processor white the A20 uses exynos.
baba after considering every criterion that determines the better, you would agree with me that the Aseries without s are superior
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Nova15: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2020
seanwilliam:
baba after considering every criterion that determines the better, you would agree with me that the Aseries without s are superior
Ok
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Flytime: 11:27am On Apr 28, 2020
Nova15:

the exynos on the a20 is actually better than the snapdragon on the a20s.

1 Like

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by peteregwu(m): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2020
seanwilliam:

But which one is UK s8 or s9? I just want to know if I can.
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by ddjay: 11:46am On Apr 28, 2020
seanwilliam:
Omo, it is high time I moved to iPhone oo.. after this pandemic nothing should stop me from getting iPhone x or above
....the power button of my a10s is malfunctioning .. it started yesterday... anyway I think the phone has served me enough since November last year. .at least e don make him money in folds.. want to be using it as wifi in future sha...
Wanted to get a51, but was just speculating jare.. no much different in performance of A series honestly... save a51 sha..

Who know what might be the cause of the power button failure to pick once??...
Honestly, u na chairman. You mean November last year phone is old, chai, weldone chairman. My a30 was since july last year and still new and no plans to change (dont know where to go)
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by ddjay: 11:52am On Apr 28, 2020
Nova15:

The S is supposed to be an improvement but Samsung kind of created a ballance so as not to kill the market of the other. But a major difference is screen resolution which is lower in the S with lCD screens but it gives a better battery management. Some of the S have more camera/pixels too. Its nothing but a ballance

1 Like

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by seanwilliam(m): 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
peteregwu:

But which one is UK s8 or s9? I just want to know if I can.
If you can try , baba close eyes buy neat uk s9..phone don cheap now you go see am 75k upward.. baba take your time buy better phone... using samsung S9 makes you sit between the better and the best..

Good things about buying flagship are
1. Top most performance
2. Resale value
3. Reliability
4. Class of its own.

If Paraventure you get the s9, please be careful with the screen.
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by seanwilliam(m): 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
ddjay:

Honestly, u na chairman. You mean November last year phone is old, chai, weldone chairman. My a30 was since july last year and still new and no plans to change (dont know where to go)
baba the truth be say I no be phone freak.. I change laptop often than phone self.. for example since that November till now, I don change laptop two times..

All of my guys dey use s9+ and and iPhone XR and above
. Most of them use XR though ..

So na now I see reasons dem dey buy those phones cos I dey always tell them say e no get different from mine.. there was a time I go to slot to buy a70 or a51, as I handled am. I lost interest and told the girl would get back ...

But now baba I hope on that X or anything above jare.. afterall na me go dey use am ... though this a10s don make money for me sha grin
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by seankafor(m): 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
I hope say u no go come back dey compare the xrwith a70 or a51..
Better check out the s10 or note 10 flagshipsequel
seanwilliam:
baba the truth be say I no be phone freak.. I change laptop often than phone self.. for example since that November till now, I don change laptop two times..

All of my guys dey use s9+ and and iPhone XR and above
. Most of them use XR though ..

So na now I see reasons dem dey buy those phones cos I dey always tell them say e no get different from mine.. there was a time I go to slot to buy a70 or a51, as I handled am. I lost interest and told the girl would get back ...

But now baba I hope on that X or anything above jare.. afterall na me go dey use am ... though this a10s don make money for me sha grin
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by seanwilliam(m): 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
seankafor:
I hope say u no go come back dey compare the xrwith a70 or a51..
Better check out the s10 or note 10 flagshipsequel
xr, s10, note 9 and a51
. Which do u recommend ?
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by seankafor(m): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
seanwilliam:
xr, s10, note 9 and a51
. Which do u recommend ?
s10 bro
It's a flagship

1 Like

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by peteregwu(m): 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
seanwilliam:
If you can try , baba close eyes buy neat uk s9..phone don cheap now you go see am 75k upward.. baba take your time buy better phone... using samsung S9 makes you sit between the better and the best..

Good things about buying flagship are
1. Top most performance
2. Resale value
3. Reliability
4. Class of its own.

If Paraventure you get the s9, please be careful with the screen.

Bros I no say you be chairman. But Na true you talk sha. As I see your suggestion of 75k e be like say shit wan come out for my yash. Guy, calm down make I just respect myself but the one of 50k before I buy 75k come dey chop the phone at last. grin
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by seanwilliam(m): 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
peteregwu:

Bros I no say you be chairman. But Na true you talk sha. As I see your suggestion of 75k e be like say shit wan come out for my yash. Guy, calm down make I just respect myself but the one of 50k before I buy 75k come dey chop the phone at last. grin
I'm seriously rolling on the floor reading this... shit commot ke? Make God bless our husle.. people wey dey use flagship no get two heads abeg.. u fit get A20 OR A30 for now..
Later go for flagship
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by peteregwu(m): 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
seanwilliam:
I'm seriously rolling on the floor reading this... shit commot ke? Make God bless our husle.. people wey dey use flagship no get two heads abeg.. u fit get A20 OR A30 for now..
Later go for flagship

Bros Na the thing wey you suppose talk be this. My mind don come down. I will get the a20 or A30. Thanks! Maybe a year later, then I can get the other one yiu suggested. grin
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by peteregwu(m): 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
seanwilliam:
Later go for flagship

Bros abeg what about that Samsung m11? I saw it on gsmarena as it. Was going through your seggestions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (95) (Reply)

How To Stop Automatic Touches On Screens Of Your Android Phones And Tablet / How To Turn WhatsApp Off Without Turning-Off Your Data / How To Borrow Airtime From Glo Using “borrow Me Credit”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.