Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

The Galaxy A Series! - Phones (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Galaxy A Series! (183569 Views)

Which Is Better: S Or A Series Of Samsung? / Samsung’s Foldable Phone Is The Galaxy Fold, Starting At N714,780 / The Galaxy F, Samsung Foldable Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by kCatalyst: 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
Samuelojonla123:

Buy A12

Ok thanks
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by kCatalyst: 9:09am On Jan 04, 2022
Does anyone have samsung galaxy m21, selling price?
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by chuksvoice: 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
Good day all, pls anyone with Samsung A50 dead panel and wish to give it out or sell at a token should contact or WhatsApp me on 080.38294998. I'm based in Lagos
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
Guys if u got ur phone earliest march 2021, take advantage of the Samsung care promo available from the date u purchased for a period of one year. During that one year if ur screen gets damaged, uld pay a minimal fee of 9000-11000 d3pending on ur d3vice instead of the normal 40-70k for screens. Felt its a decent opportunity for everyone to take advantage of as u never can tell, from what I saw the promo lasts for the next 2 days.

1 Like

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Mike23r: 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
does a52 support 25w charging..
wat d best charger i can buy

and how will i no it charges at 25w
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2022
Mike23r:
does a52 support 25w charging..
wat d best charger i can buy

and how will i no it charges at 25w
Yea it does, although it only comes with a 25w charger. A 25w charger should get ur phone up to 50% in 30mins and should reduce charging time abt an hr 45mins for the A52. I've got the charger u looking for, it came with my A71 b4 it got stolen.
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Kenneth10110(m): 12:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
wanna replace A12 screen but some said replacing the screen it crashed after days. I dont know if its original
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by ifec92: 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
Please how can I screen mirror my Samsung galaxy A12 to my smart tv
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by joungblood(m): 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
IPhone 11 64gb for 240k. This is a US used phone good as new, no fault no cracks, 64gb, everything works, battery great, and all good, location is sango ota obasanjo Farm side, call or whatsapp me on

Also iPhone 6s 64gb available for 60k
Slightly negotiable
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Dozzyalive: 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
Good afternoon buddies. I recently got a Galaxy A22 (4GB, 64GB) precisely, Wednesday last week.
Today, I got a notification for a software update. I want to know if I can go ahead to download and install??
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by credon: 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
Dozzyalive:
Good afternoon buddies. I recently got a Galaxy A22 (4GB, 64GB) precisely, Wednesday last week.
Today, I got a notification for a software update. I want to know if I can go ahead to download and install??
Haaaa update Sharp Sharp
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by TheScribbler(f): 5:34am On Apr 14, 2022
Hello all,

So, I am a newbie to Samsung and was considering getting the A03s because of my budget which was in the low 70s. But now, I might be able to expand it to higher 80s.

Can anyone advise me if I should just opt for the A03s or get a Samsung A12, 128gb ram which now falls within my budget? Or is there any other good Samsung phone that I can get in that price range?

I am very concerned about the ROM, RAM and battery life. While I want a good and clear camera, it is not priority 1.

Thanks all!
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by peteregwu(m): 10:48am On Apr 14, 2022
TheScribbler:
Hello all,

So, I am a newbie to Samsung and was considering getting the A03s because of my budget which was in the low 70s. But now, I might be able to expand it to higher 80s.

Can anyone advise me if I should just opt for the A03s or get a Samsung A12, 128gb ram which now falls within my budget? Or is there any other good Samsung phone that I can get in that price range?

I am very concerned about the ROM, RAM and battery life. While I want a good and clear camera, it is not priority 1.

Thanks all!

Well, I have not even used any of the listed Samsung phones, I have been using Samsung a20s and it ls fine by me. But my sister use a12 which is good and the camera good as well. As for the a03s, I don't know much about it. I think it would be a good phone
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by TheScribbler(f): 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
peteregwu:

Well, I have not even used any of the listed Samsung phones, I have been using Samsung a20s and it ls fine by me. But my sister use a12 which is good and the camera good as well. As for the a03s, I don't know much about it. I think it would be a good phone

Okay. Thanks a lot for the information

1 Like

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by credon: 11:29am On Apr 15, 2022
TheScribbler:
Hello all,

Thanks all!
Don't worry, any samsung you buy at your budget is okay, there may be need to adjust the camera setting to get a type of quality, this applies to any phone.just check gsmarena for the specs (which determines price), if its okay then buy it

1 Like

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by TheScribbler(f): 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
credon:

Don't worry, any samsung you buy at your budget is okay, there may be need to adjust the camera setting to get a type of quality, this applies to any phone.just check gsmarena for the specs (which determines price), if its okay then buy it
Thank you. This is very reassuring.
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Bodyodour: 12:46am On May 09, 2022
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Djdannyb4u: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
This thread has not had any gist in quite a while now.
My galaxy A30 fell face down & the screen went dark. I kinda got tired of trying to find a technician to change the screen(since I'm shared wahala technicians), I just bought a new A52 (6/126)gb.
The phone is beautiful & the pictures are great.
My current challenge right now is how to get my stuffs form the previous phone.
Any suggestions?
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by GolDRoger: 7:43am On Sep 09, 2022
Djdannyb4u:
My galaxy A30 fell face down & the screen went dark. I kinda got tired of trying to find a technician to change the screen(since I'm shared wahala technicians), I just bought a new A52 (6/126)gb.
Any suggestions?
please how much did you buy the A52, am looking for a new Samsung to purchase, Budget 70-75k. My A30 started bringing out ink on the screen which gradually covered the whole screen. I changed the screen, (not the full screen), some months late it fell face down, am tired of it jare.
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by credon: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2022
Djdannyb4u:
Any suggestions?
Use back up in settings. Then sing in to the a52 and restore. You can use any of google back up or samsung back up.
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Djdannyb4u: 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
GolDRoger:
please how much did you buy the A52, am looking for a new Samsung to purchase, Budget 70-75k. My A30 started bringing out ink on the screen which gradually covered the whole screen. I changed the screen, (not the full screen), some months late it fell face down, am tired of it jare.
I bought it 190k. The phone make serious sense. The Gcam pics just dey burst my brain �.
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by GolDRoger: 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
Djdannyb4u:

I bought it 190k. The phone make serious sense. The Gcam pics just dey burst my brain �.

Thanks, buts it's well above my budget.

And I already fixed my A30 screen, I will continue using it for now
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Djdannyb4u: 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
GolDRoger:

Good phone! I'll fix mine & gift to my daughter.
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by whogatti: 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
credon:

Use back up in settings. Then sing in to the a52 and restore. You can use any of google back up or samsung back up.
Please can you share the link you download the gcam from or which site did you download it from....gcam for a52
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Djdannyb4u: 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
whogatti:

Please can you share the link you download the gcam from or which site did you download it from....gcam for a52
https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-parrot043/
You can also download "Gcamator" from Google PlayStore and find the best Gcam version suitable for your phone.
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by credon: 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
whogatti:

Not gcam, have no idea
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by slan87(m): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
GolDRoger:

How much did you fix the screen?
Mine fell down n affected the touch, but I heard the touch can't be changed alone if the screen has once been placed.
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Timekeeper: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
Djdannyb4u:

Good phone! I'll fix mine & gift to my daughter.

Baba abeg can u gift me this phone? I will fix it.

I will appreciate
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by GolDRoger: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2022
slan87:

How much did you fix the screen?
Mine fell down n affected the touch, but I heard the touch can't be changed alone if the screen has once been placed.
I did mine for 22k, I don't know about the touch,
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by slan87(m): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2022
GolDRoger:

I did mine for 22k, I don't know about the touch,

Okay, thanks for the update
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by awesomershal(m): 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
My A51 screen got broken, please any reputable fixer here or anyone interested in buying it
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Mauton035(m): 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
SAMSUNG S10+
128GB 8GB RAM
DUAL SIM
150K�

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (Reply)

How To Stop Automatic Touches On Screens Of Your Android Phones And Tablet / How To Turn WhatsApp Off Without Turning-Off Your Data / How To Borrow Airtime From Glo Using “borrow Me Credit”

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.