Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Lockdown: American Singer, Lizzo Shows Off Her Bare Bum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lockdown: American Singer, Lizzo Shows Off Her Bare Bum (5211 Views)

American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini / Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) / Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown: American Singer, Lizzo Shows Off Her Bare Bum by newsmag: 10:05am On Apr 21, 2020
Award winning Singer, Lizzo, who never shies away from displaying her body, has shared a risque video to Instagram while promoting love for one’s body.

The plus-size singer had on a skimpy black lingerie in the video that did little to cover her butt.

With her butt on display, she backed the camera so that viewers can see her entire backside. She then proceeded to display her backside from different angles.

She captioned the video: “It’s been a long ass day ? focus on a body part u don’t like about yourself and show it some love today. This quarantine has a lot of people suffering from mental health issues because we can’t get out and do our normal coping/self care routines…. self hatred was starting to creep up on me but I gotta remember I’m 110% that bitch. love you!”

https://newsmag.com.ng/lockdown-american-singer-lizzo-shows-off-her-bare-bum-as-she-promotes-body-positivity-see-video/

Re: Lockdown: American Singer, Lizzo Shows Off Her Bare Bum by eruchboy(m): 10:11am On Apr 21, 2020
Wha da hell
Re: Lockdown: American Singer, Lizzo Shows Off Her Bare Bum by dawnomike(m): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2020
I choose to look away...

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: American Singer, Lizzo Shows Off Her Bare Bum by olamidedivotee(f): 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Will it cure covid 19?
Re: Lockdown: American Singer, Lizzo Shows Off Her Bare Bum by Sparkies85(m): 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
Gross
Re: Lockdown: American Singer, Lizzo Shows Off Her Bare Bum by DriggityDre: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2020

Re: Lockdown: American Singer, Lizzo Shows Off Her Bare Bum by churchee: 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
American Teni wanna be... Tueh!

Even Americans have low self esteem and call it "being woke" or self love abi crush

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: American Singer, Lizzo Shows Off Her Bare Bum by dapsoneh: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Graphic!
Re: Lockdown: American Singer, Lizzo Shows Off Her Bare Bum by Ernezee(m): 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
This girl wey b they Hustlers with Jennifer Lopez. Sorry o, but she looks disgusting abeg she dey try form sexy and self love but deep down herself she no like her ekephantesis body
What the world need now is cure to covid-19 not this bag you're showing.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: American Singer, Lizzo Shows Off Her Bare Bum by stillondmatter: 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
Where is the bum
Re: Lockdown: American Singer, Lizzo Shows Off Her Bare Bum by YungMillionaire: 3:03am On Apr 22, 2020
yuck
Re: Lockdown: American Singer, Lizzo Shows Off Her Bare Bum by ItooWorWor(m): 9:19am On Apr 22, 2020
Disgusting something
Re: Lockdown: American Singer, Lizzo Shows Off Her Bare Bum by meobizy(f): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
I need to bleach my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: American Singer, Lizzo Shows Off Her Bare Bum by lagusboyyy(m): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
I don't want to sound rude.

But, this is awful.

Showing of semi - nude body, is not suitable for every lady. Some are unpleasant to the naked eyes.

The OP should put " VIEWERS DISCRETION" next time.

All is well.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. / Our Daily Manna Publisher Rev Chris Kwakpovwe Accused Linda Ikeji Of Blackmail / Rihanna Goes Almost Nak*ed With A Strange Lady In New Photo (pics Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.