Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,371 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Installation Of World Heaviest Regenerator, RFCC Unit At The Dangote Refinery. - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Installation Of World Heaviest Regenerator, RFCC Unit At The Dangote Refinery. (50702 Views)

Dangote Refinery Completes The Installation Of All 18 Transformers (Photos) / Latest Update from Dangote Refinery, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos (Photos and Videos) / Dangote Refinery Takes Delivery Of Gigantic Distillation Component In Lekki.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Installation Of World Heaviest Regenerator, RFCC Unit At The Dangote Refinery. by Demiladedemzy(m): 11:45am On May 03, 2019
hmmmmm...I dey fear this guy investment for every sector........the guy enter sugar the money increase, he enter spag the money increase, hmmm cement nko? same thing will definitely happen to petrol ooo
Re: Installation Of World Heaviest Regenerator, RFCC Unit At The Dangote Refinery. by Nobody: 11:51am On May 03, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Can they lift the burden of incompetent leaders off Nigeria's shoulder?
Lol, why not, the weight of their incompetence no reach 3000Ton na
Re: Installation Of World Heaviest Regenerator, RFCC Unit At The Dangote Refinery. by 4gunners(m): 11:54am On May 03, 2019
lanightdavido:
Famzing
I sight you..

1 Like

Re: Installation Of World Heaviest Regenerator, RFCC Unit At The Dangote Refinery. by pacespot(m): 12:12pm On May 03, 2019
tell me why people who are busy using their brain to build this type of technology will have time to hate or beef one another?

3 Likes

Re: Installation Of World Heaviest Regenerator, RFCC Unit At The Dangote Refinery. by Denko2721987(m): 12:15pm On May 03, 2019
J2381:
Na WA oh.

My brother i looked at those huge complex machinery and uttered the same word... No be small na wa oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Installation Of World Heaviest Regenerator, RFCC Unit At The Dangote Refinery. by Micks01(m): 12:17pm On May 03, 2019
Wonderful
Re: Installation Of World Heaviest Regenerator, RFCC Unit At The Dangote Refinery. by AMADU77: 12:50pm On May 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
angry

I remember being stuck in one...on a mission in Tokyo.

I was a secret agent trailing Izichiro Kagawa.

He was a traitor selling nuclear secrets to the Chinese.

Why the top echelon of Japanese Intelligence unintelligently chose a Black assassin is a story for another day...

The moment i sneaked into the basement of the Hiroshima Memorial Military Laboratories (HMML) i felt a sense of foreboding.

Just how do i cross 500meters of a heavily guarded lab ? Kagawa's office was straight ahead. No turns.

My make-up was already failing... i was sweating heavily despite the ACs.

Imagine how foundation runs down the faces of these our slayqueens.

I kept my face-cap down and muttered in Yoruba at every single greeting. All you had to do was add "chiwa" and " orensoshi" to the end of each word.

400 m.......250m................70m.........10m.

I made up my mind to use the garotte ( thought through various methods)
He deserved a painful but noiseless death.

He was seated backing the door and alone.... showtime!

He was turning when our eyes met in the mirrors.

I was a terrible sight! I saw a nasty demon staring back at me.

Black showing in big patches under the white make-up. Reverse vitiligo just like Michael Jackson! shocked shocked

He ran towards the nearest cabinet close to these giant ass fridge. He was going for the alarm! shocked

I cut off his route of escape halfway to the alarm, and then....

He slammed the release of the fridge and pushed me inside!

Luckily i grabbed him by the neck as we both fell inside the fridge. The latch closed automatically sealing us in! WTF!

First thing i noticed, my balls were freezing.... next my blood was turning to ice in my veins..... cry

I knew i had to postpone killing him. I needed his body warm for as long as possible.

We both hugged each other....killer and would-be victim for warmth.....

To be continued!

Fvck! I am late for office, AGAIN! shocked

PLOT TWIST: it's a Regenerator not a Refrigerator + grin

Why u use makeup ? To camouflage ? Ù already black for Awolowo sake !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Installation Of World Heaviest Regenerator, RFCC Unit At The Dangote Refinery. by seguun(m): 1:22pm On May 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
angry

Why the top echelon of Japanese Intelligence unintelligently chose a Black assassin is a story for another day...

The moment i sneaked into the basement of the Hiroshima Memorial Military Laboratories (HMML) i felt a sense of foreboding.

Just how do i cross 500meters of a heavily guarded lab ? Kagawa's office was straight ahead. No turns.

I kept my face-cap down and muttered in Yoruba at every single greeting. All you had to do was add "chiwa" and " orensoshi" to the end of each word.

Black showing in big patches under the white make-up. Reverse vitiligo just like Michael Jackson! shocked shocked

He ran towards the nearest cabinet close to these giant ass fridge. He was going for the alarm! shocked

Luckily i grabbed him by the neck as we both fell inside the fridge. The latch closed automatically sealing us in! WTF!

First thing i noticed, my balls were freezing.... next my blood was turning to ice in my veins..... cry

I knew i had to postpone killing him. I needed his body warm for as long as possible.

To be continued!

I can bet you are a seun invention grin

Good job!
Re: Installation Of World Heaviest Regenerator, RFCC Unit At The Dangote Refinery. by BrainSanitizer: 2:34pm On May 03, 2019
Castroii:

No a generator bro, but a Regenerator.
Ehen! Thanks for the clarification. I know better now
Re: Installation Of World Heaviest Regenerator, RFCC Unit At The Dangote Refinery. by BrainSanitizer: 2:35pm On May 03, 2019
emmanuelpopson:

well.. this isn't a generator as been opined here but a unit chamber that cracks (breaks) hydrocarbons into its desired compound... be it PMS, diesel,engine oil, Wax, etc.. it's called catalytic cracking... the hydrocarbons are injected into ths chamber and temperature applied.. the hydrocarbons that the temperature correlates with its C-H group goes into the chamber and is precipitated until it goes to the least one.. asphalt...
this break down Must be done in a secured and controlled environment...
I have to appreciate Thomas Edison for discovering a way to crack (separate) hydrocarbons in his lab and John D Rockefeller for pioneering the oil exploitation and exploration that became the world most used substance...
Thanks for the clarification@emmanuelpopson
Re: Installation Of World Heaviest Regenerator, RFCC Unit At The Dangote Refinery. by 9jaRealist: 2:40pm On May 03, 2019
Castroii:
Also Lalasticlala, we need give kudos to MAMMOET Nigeria, a leading company in Engineering lifting and transportation, which has successfully and safely received and transported the majority of heavy refinery components for the Dangote Refinery project.

Dangote keeps generating jobs and wealth for Nigerians and Nigeria...
But, to the likes of PrecisonFx and some other NLers, he’s a “failed businessman”! LMAO grin
Re: Installation Of World Heaviest Regenerator, RFCC Unit At The Dangote Refinery. by 9jaRealist: 2:42pm On May 03, 2019
pacespot:
tell me why people who are busy using their brain to build this type of technology will have time to hate or beef one another?

Meanwhile, Nigerians are busy using their brains to devise new ways to steal used panties... cry
Re: Installation Of World Heaviest Regenerator, RFCC Unit At The Dangote Refinery. by Anoneism(m): 2:58pm On May 03, 2019
Castroii:
Also Lalasticlala, we need give kudos to MAMMOET Nigeria, a leading company in Engineering lifting and transportation, which has successfully and safely received and transported the majority of heavy refinery components for the Dangote Refinery project.
Mammoet Nigeria? Op fear God nau.

There's nothing like Mammoet Nigeria please. They don't have a branch in Nigeria. All their staff are expatriates. The only Nigeria guy working with them joined them in South Africa. Others are security personnel that were employed to safeguard their properties. As for the Nigeria guys you'd see on red coverall, they're on Dangote's payroll. Part of the agreement with Mammoet is that Dangote will provide them with labors that will help them.

1 Like

Re: Installation Of World Heaviest Regenerator, RFCC Unit At The Dangote Refinery. by EazyMoh(m): 5:13pm On May 03, 2019
XD3G:
Most people are actually ignoring the RE, and only concerned with the GENERATOR in the word.

lol
It's very funny. You can't even think of where to start correcting people. cheesy cheesy :
Re: Installation Of World Heaviest Regenerator, RFCC Unit At The Dangote Refinery. by whysquare4real(m): 5:47pm On May 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
angry

To be continued!

This guy is really talented. Nice fiction. try and write a book atleast an ebook. U can easily get one published by the numerous e publishers like okada books. I like ur style.

1 Like

Re: Installation Of World Heaviest Regenerator, RFCC Unit At The Dangote Refinery. by bone360(m): 9:31am On May 04, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

What's the name of the generator? What are its specifications? What kind of fuel does it use? Who produced it? What's the average output? What's the average cost?
This is a post that should educate nairalanders.
Thank you @Castroii.
Btw, the generator is quite massive. I wouldn't have agreed that this equipment is a generator. Look how human beings are infinitesimal relative to the generator.
Technology is indeed great!

Please read well before responding to comments. the device in this thread is NOT an electric generator. it's a RESIDUAL FLUIDS CATALYTIC CRACKING UNIT (RFCC). it's the center piece of the whole refining setup. as in, that's what actually breaks down the crude.

1 Like

Re: Installation Of World Heaviest Regenerator, RFCC Unit At The Dangote Refinery. by anonimi: 4:48am On May 06, 2019
onatisi:
something which our previous and present government can do easily, but instead they will rather spend billions on wasteful projects , buying recharge cards for voters and frivilous trips abroad rather than invest solidly in the naija economy.

Are the governments/politicians not doing it because the people show that they love them doing that
In any case the politicians were ordinary folks before the people allowed them to emerge and remain leaders, not so?

1 Like

Re: Installation Of World Heaviest Regenerator, RFCC Unit At The Dangote Refinery. by onatisi(m): 10:07am On May 06, 2019
the politicians and leaders are the direct expression of the people
nigerians celebrate mediocrity , we hail a governor who pays salaries and say he is the best
what nigerians see as true leadership and praise about their leaders is actually what is considered a normal foundational act of any sane citizen in any sane society . nigerians even praise a politicians that stops by the roadside to buy bread and claim that such a politician is very good.
anonimi:

Are the governments/politicians not doing it because the people show that they love them doing that
In any case the politicians were ordinary folks before the people allowed them to emerge and remain leaders, not so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Installation Of World Heaviest Regenerator, RFCC Unit At The Dangote Refinery. by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:16am On Aug 16, 2020
[quote author=BrainSanitizer post=78071671]
Thanks for the clarification

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Strengthens Further Against Dollar On Parallel Market / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory / A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.