Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

...'one Day When I Die, Pls Don't Mourn Me'...- Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ...'one Day When I Die, Pls Don't Mourn Me'...- Kemi Olunloyo (322 Views)

“I Changed Your Diapers, Yet You Disrespect Me” – Kemi Olunloyo To Davido / I Hate Davido Because He Sexually Harassed Me – Kemi Olunloyo Shocking Reveals / Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

...'one Day When I Die, Pls Don't Mourn Me'...- Kemi Olunloyo by donaldeke(m): 11:10pm On May 02, 2019
It is still not clear what is going on but that was as she posted on her page today. Looks kind of coded. We hope she is fine. Read her post below:

I’m an extremely warm person. Almost to a fault. Over the last few years my views on life, my beliefs and my relationships with friends, acquaintances and especially family have been severely tested.

I’m watching here today acknowledging that I’ve learned that regardless of who you are to me, I will no longer accept anyone interrupting my peace. I know my value and I’m a pretty incredible person with a 207 IQ. I love to be around and take care of people. I love to advise and even warn people against any danger I see ahead.

I love to assist people with their goals in life. But one thing I wont tolerate is my peace and integrity being disturbed by Nigerians on social media be you a Celebrity or ordinary citizen especially those who go about it in a slick way. I still see you. My eyes are fully open.

Continue HERE:
https://www.reporterswall.com/one-day-die-pls-dont-mourn-kemi-olunloyo/

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Rejects Seyi Shay’s African Beyonce Comparison / Nollywood Shouldn’t Be Compared With Hollywood – Comedian Okey Bakassi / Omoni Oboli Nab Two Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Yet To Be Released Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.