Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter (35475 Views)

“I Changed Your Diapers, Yet You Disrespect Me” – Kemi Olunloyo To Davido / "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes / Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by RealityChecker: 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
After Tacha Akinde (BBNAIJA) blocked Kemi Kemi Olunloyo on twitter, Kemi started begging to be her manager.

It appears kemi is trying to passive aggresively get into simply_tacha's social circle.

After reading this it's obvious Kemi Olunloyo is seeking nothing but fame by clout chasing others in the Nigerian spotlight.

AN OPEN LETTER TO TACHA AKIDE #BBNaija

Tacha sent me this with a FAKE ACCOUNT. Her location was turned on so I was able by to track her SIM. Same way Instagram tracked the newstip that sent me to prison from Iyabo's NGO phone by an estranged PA. Remember IG is a phone app�. Tacha has BLOCKED ME on Instagram and Twitter on orders of her manager @teebillz323. I'm really crying �my eyes out now that I can't comment on her post.�� The fact remains that Industry people are waiting for her to FAIL woefully with Tunji. I never wish bad luck on anyone but sources inside Akide's camp said they did not like how I was skooling her up and down about drunk driving, endorsement versus partnership advert yesterday. Tunji is not enlightened on these things and it's making her look bad. I don't manage people but I'm a terrific Publicist with a US/CDN reputation. I have worked alongside record labels and management for big Celebrities.

Tacha, look at what I said about bread girl Jumoke in 2014 and what happened to her management after, even her marriage. She had to leave and get a new team. Know how you are being represented. You are not making money, you should be! People around you are making YOUR money. Why haven't I seen you on a single TV appearance or MSM Managers are not Publicists. I have my own clients and one thing you need to know is that you need good media relations. You are packed full of ideas and more that opening your front door in a nightgown to receive a liquor brand is not the end of the world.

Look how long it took Tunji to unravel your partnership with Ciroc. Look at Mercy's video produced by Elo in a bar scene. Alcohol delivered to your door in a nightie versus Classy Mercy walking into a bar. I love you both. Only interested in taking you both International. Nigerian Women can take over the world. Your media rounds should have started the moment you were Disqualified. I'm not trying to bring Tunji down as I have given you both useful PR tips worth $2M even priceless. Go ask Naira Marley's team on how they got FREE PR tips from me. See him everywhere now. Finally clear your TOXIC fans and tell them love speaks love leads.

Good luck dear�KOO

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Ksf15loQ3/?igshid=1wjd2skdlwwzk

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Romanoff(f): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
This woman needs grand babies to keep busy.

63 Likes

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Bola146(f): 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
cry embarassed What is it again undecided

9 Likes

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
she is speaking a lot of truth...

262 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Slickey: 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
This deranged ex-convict. Smh.

Her passive-aggressive methods at Tacha are stale and no go work. You continuously tell lies and verbally brutalize someone and her manager, and you expect make dem smile sheepishly at you like a roasted goat head?

Abeg rest. Your history of instability is a time bomb.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Gbegirisoup: 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
She's simply being honest. Only the wise sees wisdom in what she says.

195 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by vtorinoh: 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
iya kemi av tire her

the woman they disturb her

1 Like

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by ursullalinda(f): 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
Aunty I pray to live up to your age ..... and I also pray not to seek for attention like you @ your age....thou atimes you do make valid points....but when one talks all the time he or she is regarded as a mad person.....learn to speak only when someone is listening

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by realstars: 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
After big brother Nigeria, the small brothers in the house will not let us hear word again,
I think it was over when it was over.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Jaynom(m): 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
This old woman sha . She'll say and do just about anything for clicks and likes even if it means destroying people's reputation . Madam Investigative journalist undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by lonelydora: 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
Like or Hate Kemi, there is an atom of truth in whatever she says.

124 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Knoxley: 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
That's nice

1 Like

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by hisexcellency34: 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
This old mama and controversy sha
Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by SweetPreeq(m): 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
Mama is rusty down there

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by oshe11: 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
Its OBVIOUS She wants to work with Tacha nothing More

8 Likes

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
Very good

1 Like

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by dapsoneh: 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
U ARE MAD MA
LEAVE THESE SMALL GALS ALONE
BTW, WHEN ARE YOU GOING BACK TO DAVIDO'S ISSUES?
MAY WE NEVER BE BE IGNORED BY GOD THE WAY DAVIDO IGNORED AUNTY KEMI

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by AutoReportNG: 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
She may be mad but there are wisdom in her words... Kemi may be annoying at times but when you go through her posts with an open heart, you can see points to what she is driving at.

As Tiannah once said, the real enemies of Tacha are her fans, the way her fans hype and pushed her, I pray she is careful enough to think twice and has someone who is wise enough to always caution her. Her fans are not helping her at all... Trust me, thats why Cee-C will always come out smart any day cos class pass pass

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Olodo24: 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
I pray that Kemi doesn't assassinate Tacha like she assassinated Venita sometime last year (or is it 2017?).

No one can defeat Kemi

Modified : she's making sense

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Jh0wsef(m): 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
Lol
Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Baroba(m): 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
I thought they said " wisdom comes with old age"...This deranged lunatic is at it again, someone needs to send her to an asylum..She is obviously mental..

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by geesilver(m): 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
Even though she seems depressed i think there are wisdom in what she says sometimes. with her international exposure in investigative journalism i think one can pick sense in what she writes........... though am not a fan of both

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Sukueponmalu: 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
I never liked this Tacha idiot and her miserable fans

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by seborrhic: 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
Blogger please work on your grammar first before you start posting on your blog.
Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by AmuRubber(m): 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kemi Olunloyo is one woman I don't know how to feel about. She is good at scamming my emotions.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by Jewingle(m): 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
Lol I love this woman sha.. she really speaks with ‘facts’ but talks to much for my liking

And for BBN fans, I’m really intrigued how delusional most Nigerians are being a fan to big brother housemates to the point of throwing them a welcome party and buying them gifts lmao. Misplaced priorities everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter by seunmohmoh(f): 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
Someone just renewed her subscription with Nairaland...Mtcheew

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cross' Pastor Mum Gifts Him A Bible (Photo, Video) / "Tope Alabi Is Our Mother" - Yinka Alaseyori Says After Tope Criticized Her Song / 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.