Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. (53994 Views)

I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. / I Killed This Snake Trying To Get Into My Hostel Today / I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Nebuchadnezar: 9:40am On May 03, 2019
PAGAN9JA:

This is not the first time ive seen Nairaland pushingo threads of pregnant animals being slaughtered on the front page.

pregnant makes it worse but its still wrong.

The fact thst we can show compassion to those lesser than us be it disabled, poor, animals, etc., shows how much of a human we are. but these christians you cannot reason with them.

bro not everyone or Christian is like this trust me
he's no different from a murderous bokoharam
Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by EmekaBlue(m): 9:41am On May 03, 2019
Ginaz:
Thank God no one was hurt but the cat. I think you were only defending yourself. Don't feel guilty of killing it. If I were the one, lord knows I would have packed my bag and ran away lolz. I hate stuffs like these.

Just last month, I saw a frog in my bathroom. Very tiny but scary enough it made me ran away with soapy water Dripping off my body screaming crazy all the way from the bathroom to the sitting room cos it suddenly just jumped out of nowhere and doom!!! Landed on my Right shoulder.

Modified **

To those peeps saying rubbish about animal cruelty and cursing themselves not me, can you do us the favor of going into the bush and help as much animals you could find, put them in your house so the world may know you love animals so much?

He killed it in self defense, it may be he was scared or something. Like a quick reflex action.

To me The o. P killed in self defense , what if the cat had injured him or done something serious to cause him bodily harm. Do you think life is two? It's only one you have so you don't take risk with it. It's a pity the cat died. A police won't hesitate to shoot on sight if he feels a threat to life and the law would back him up.

If you so called animal lovers love animals so much then don't kill your Innocent chicken O. Don't kill the poor goat to make pepper soup. Or are they not animals? Did they do you anything before you killed them and ate their flesh?

For those swearing at me, I sorry for you. You're swearing on your head. Not me.
cheesy u ran butt nekkid or u grabbed ur towel?
Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Nickymezor(f): 9:41am On May 03, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

You don't love cats so quit with the bullshyt..how can an animal know what trespassing or crossing the line means? Not even all humans know it..you're probably another superstition riddled Nigerian.
I do love them datz a fact. Take it or leave it.... Cats ain't supposed to be disturbing... The OP must have killed a wild cat
Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:41am On May 03, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
this criminal makes other Christians looks stupid
gosh i hate him with passion

there is no reason to be against any religion. but look here some people are using their religion to justify madness. "God has given dominion over all animals." They have forgotten how the whitemen thought the same when they captured african slaves rape.ed and abused and tortured them. thats when we.need to stand up and speak against them or else they will just run loose with their mad ideas and spread it everywhere thus normalizing it.

3 Likes

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Andhominem: 9:42am On May 03, 2019
PAGAN9JA:

if i argue more with yi will stoop to your level. best to call it quits. there is no reasoning with mental people.

You better repent and accept Jesus Christ before it's too late.

Be forming smart... angry

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Nebuchadnezar: 9:42am On May 03, 2019
PAGAN9JA:

there is no reason to be against any religion. but look here some people are using their religion to justify madness. thats when we.need to stand up and speak against them or else they will just run loose with their mad ideas and spread it everywhere thus normalizing it.
you're 1000% right

3 Likes

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Nebuchadnezar: 9:42am On May 03, 2019
[s]
Andhominem:

[/s]
you're just a demon bastard that will be punished here and after
Thunder scatter you there
Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Namdeenero(m): 9:44am On May 03, 2019
Andhominem:

I am on the right path - the path to heaven... grin
Alright... Continue
Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:44am On May 03, 2019
Andhominem:

with the kind of attitude you people are displaying here, that won't be anytime soon.
Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by lacoach: 9:44am On May 03, 2019
Oluromantic:
Reminds me of when I killed one in the engine area of my mom's car many years back. I used a long metal rod

I I killed one too

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by airprinz(m): 9:47am On May 03, 2019
Jesus Christ! I hate these creatures called cats

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Gudwork(m): 9:47am On May 03, 2019
That is how am preparing to kill the pussy dat has been disturbing me for years now.. this weekend I will use my good rod grin

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Onlyonebuhari: 9:47am On May 03, 2019
If only you knew the benefit of cat, you wouldn't have killed the innocent cat.
You could have easily set the category free just by opening your door for the cat to let go. Cats are one of the most playful creatures

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Andhominem: 9:49am On May 03, 2019
PAGAN9JA:

with the kind of attitude you people are displaying here, that won't be anytime soon.

Sometimes, one needs to come hard on you atheists/pagans trying to confuse innocent Christian folks.

If you like repent, if you like don't. Your cup of tea!

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Bossjakande: 9:50am On May 03, 2019
Foodforthought:

grin See how I'm laughing like a small child being tickled. Una can fear!!!!
not a matter of fear cat is dangerous. if is dog e no pass note but cat is worst

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:51am On May 03, 2019
airprinz:
Jesus Christ! I hate these creatures called cats

Just because you hate them it doesn't give you the right to kill them.

Even I might hate someone becauee they look ugly. does that mean I go kill them.
Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by OlujobaSamuel: 9:51am On May 03, 2019
Hmmmmmmm
I have 2lovely cats, people always come around to play with them, so friendly and shy, and we sometimes take a walk together unleashed or I carry it.

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Andhominem: 9:51am On May 03, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
you're just a demon bastard that will be punished here and after
Thunder scatter you there

That's just a mere inconsequential rant, olodo lunatic! Rather, your doom in hell is sealed in you don't repent!!

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by shortgun(m): 9:51am On May 03, 2019
Andhominem:

There is no sin in killing an animal! Don't mislead gullible NLers!!
It's a sin.
Proverbs 12vs10
The godly care for their animals, but the wicked are always cruel.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by mariovito(m): 9:52am On May 03, 2019
you are heartless and despicable. A cat strayed into your home and you kill it. the least you could have done is let the cat out and fix your damned roof.

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by ennon92(m): 9:52am On May 03, 2019
uuzba:

You snapped the picture. Is it by force to snap?
You posted it on social media. Is it by force to post?
Now we are condeming you and you are angry. Are we the one that sent you message? We cannot talk again?
-
Oga that cat need you to pet is. We don't kill and eat cat because it has an intellectual personality. Definitely more intelligent than goat, chicken. We find it easier to train it and bond with it indoors.
Goat and chickens are daft. Hence we kill and eat them.
Your thinking needs to be questioned, so because Goat and Chicken are daft while cat ain't daft justify the killing of one and sparing one right!...Carry on!

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:52am On May 03, 2019
Andhominem:

Sometimes, one needs to come hard on you atheists/pagans trying to confuse innocent Christian folks.

If you like repent, if you like don't. Your cup of tea!

Oh Shut up. you cant force someone to accept your deity. and repent for what? did I kill a pregnant cat? ask Op to repent.
Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Andhominem: 9:54am On May 03, 2019
PAGAN9JA:

Oh Shut up. you cant force someone to accept your deity. and repent for what? did I kill a pregnant cat? ask Op to repent.

Then remain on your way to eternal damnation. No wahala.

Just dont condemn anybody to exercising his God-given dominion over animals... cool

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:54am On May 03, 2019
ennon92:
Your thinking needs to be questioned, so because Goat and Chicken are daft while cat ain't daft justify the killing of one and sparing one right!...Carry on!

Goat and chicken are domestic animals. They wont survive by themselves in the wild. They require human care and are bred to be eaten after a certain age.

Did you eat the cat after killing it? cats are domestic animals too but they are bred for a different reason .(to scavenge amd kill rats)
Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Andhominem: 9:55am On May 03, 2019
shortgun:

It's a sin.
Proverbs 12vs10
The godly care for their animals, but the wicked are always cruel.

Stop twisting the Bible. We have dominion over animals especially the ones that stray into our space!

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:55am On May 03, 2019
Andhominem:

Then remain on your way to eternal damnation. No wahala.

Just dont condemn anybody to exercising his God-given dominion over animals... cool

dont condemn soomebody for exercising their dominion over chritian churches and lives too.

you feel what you are doing is right. they feel what they do is right. i think its fair.
Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Nebuchadnezar: 9:55am On May 03, 2019
[s]
Andhominem:

That's just a mere inconsequential rant, olodo lunatic! Rather, your doom in hell is sealed in you don't repent!!
[/s]
trash
Thunder scatter your blocus there
useless murderous bastard
Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Bossjakande: 9:56am On May 03, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Bullshit. I have had pet cats for years. I no know who do una like this. And you guys will say you are educated.
but do cat spit I heard if u match thier tail them become angry violent and attack thier owner and try to blind him.
Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by Andhominem: 9:56am On May 03, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
trash
Thunder scatter your blocus there
useless murderous bastard

Thunder has scattered your miserable life already.Hell is waiting to receive you... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Huge Python Vomiting Out A Deer After It Was Obstructed (Graphic Video) / Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) / All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.