Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades (25336 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ / "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says / Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by Sidmond: 10:23am On May 03, 2019
Is Tonto an A-list actress?? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:26am On May 03, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
She herself is not even on the Z-list anymore . grin

Is she nollywood? They have stopped working with her for up to 5 years because she smokes weed on locations and puff it into people's faces.
She slapped Van Vicker for correcting her, somebody's husband and able body man. So you can imagine what she did inside her own home

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:28am On May 03, 2019
Any Ops that brings Toto Dick issue on front page again...may his people start behaving like Toto Dick.
Nonsense!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by omoadeleye(m): 10:36am On May 03, 2019
mrgraphics01:
interesting

Mehn, this your art fear person oo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:40am On May 03, 2019
frankyychiji:
Churchill started it.

Please why did nollywood stop working with her?

She dragged Mercy Johnson more than this even to the extent that Mercy posted her daughter's picture and Tonto had to go to her page to tag the girl a Witch and daughter of an husband snatcher. Please what did MJ start with Tonto?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by Firstandonly(m): 10:40am On May 03, 2019
Zhirinovsky:
I agree with you. Although she is greedy like an average Nigeria girl but I sometimes put myself in her shoes. Imagine getting married to a legitimate bussinessman, caring and a son of an ex-president only to find out after a few months that he is a diabolic Internet fraudster and not in any way obasanjo's son as he claimed. Come on!!! That would be painful to her of course plus the open cheating with that meurer girl. Mehn!!!Churchill really did Tonto bad, let us all be honest and straightforward for once.
Whatever type of monster Tonto is now, Churchill turned her into it!
Just imagine if Tonto has always nurtured a dream of settling down with a rich, legitimate man who will cherish her and make a good home like maybe omotola's only to be deceived and rubbished by Churchill. After all the lies and deceit, the least Churchill could do was to be loyal and faithful to the woman he deceived into marriage but no. He was cheating openly, making a mockery of Tonto by so doing. Mehn!!! Now I understand why some women turn very bitter.
so is the bitterness helping her situation?

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by COURVOISier(m): 10:41am On May 03, 2019
mrgraphics01:
interesting

Honestly, this is embrassing. Please, learn and practice more. See below image.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by Yoighaman(m): 10:42am On May 03, 2019
Madness comes in different shapes and sizes, at least we can see this in Tonto, the weed she smokes is also not helping matters. May God heal her broken & bitter soul.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by Zhirinovsky: 10:43am On May 03, 2019
Yea, although not the best means but she will be a better person after venting off all the hurts and bitterness locked inside of her. It will also be easier to forgive Churchill then too
Firstandonly:
so is the bitterness helping her situation?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by wink2015(m): 10:47am On May 03, 2019
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Seems controversial nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh is not stopping anytime soon as she has taken a swipe at nollywood folks she didn't reply despite them shading her.

She said it's not because she didn't see it but she is way above them and doesn't do 'Z-list' nollywood folks.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/05/tonto-dikeh-mocks-nollywood-folks-that-she-didnt-reply-their-shades.html

FOR GOOD OR FOR BAD.

HATE HER OR LOVE

TONTO DIKEH IS A POWERFUL INTERNET BOMB !

When she spill it out the internet catches cold.

She is an enigma !

GUYS HAVE THROWN ALL KIND OF INSULTS AGAINST HER BUT UNFORTUNATELY THOSE HATERS STILL BURN THEIR LAST KOBO TO FIND HER THREADS OR WEBPAGE.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by Lisaflex(f): 11:38am On May 03, 2019
Tripitaka:
I think one of the surest ways to amass 'likes' on NL is to call Tonto names; bitter woman, depressed soul, hypocrite, greedy fool, gold digger would suffice. Same way you can easily garner recognition by calling Kemi Olunloyo an Old Hag, rusty punna, enemy of progress, prophet of doom.
But has anyone wondered if they had legitimate concerns or tried to query the credibility of their submissions? Maybe it's easier to join the bandwagon; it doesn't need mental stress.

Whenever I see a Tonto post here, I can easily predict the comments. What if this woman was truly physically and emotionally abused, lied to, led on? Or don't emotional abuse count anymore? Especially as the male folks here are swift in telling us how poisonous emotionally abusive women can be.

For one who has gone through a lot as she posits, you cannot dictate how long she should grieve or lament. We heal differently. If she feels she needs to vent for a decade, so be it.

In a country where criminals and dubious personalities are celebrated, it isn't surprising that no one is talking about her internet fraud allegations against her ex, or the allegation that he was unfaithful, perhaps you guys know him more than she does.

Again, who here would beat their chest and say they have never overrated their loved ones' personalities to anyone who cared to listen. Some of us go to FB to announce how we have the best dad's, the most loving moms, most adorable siblings and all, when deep down we know that they are actually far from that. Well, we have to keep up appearances. So why slate Tonto?

This one has a history of madness.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by Kdon2: 11:48am On May 03, 2019
Tripitaka:
I think one of the surest ways to amass 'likes' on NL is to call Tonto names; bitter woman, depressed soul, hypocrite, greedy fool, gold digger would suffice. Same way you can easily garner recognition by calling Kemi Olunloyo an Old Hag, rusty punna, enemy of progress, prophet of doom.
But has anyone wondered if they had legitimate concerns or tried to query the credibility of their submissions? Maybe it's easier to join the bandwagon; it doesn't need mental stress.

Whenever I see a Tonto post here, I can easily predict the comments. What if this woman was truly physically and emotionally abused, lied to, led on? Or don't emotional abuse count anymore? Especially as the male folks here are swift in telling us how poisonous emotionally abusive women can be.

For one who has gone through a lot as she posits, you cannot dictate how long she should grieve or lament. We heal differently. If she feels she needs to vent for a decade, so be it.

In a country where criminals and dubious personalities are celebrated, it isn't surprising that no one is talking about her internet fraud allegations against her ex, or the allegation that he was unfaithful, perhaps you guys know him more than she does.

Again, who here would beat their chest and say they have never overrated their loved ones' personalities to anyone who cared to listen. Some of us go to FB to announce how we have the best dad's, the most loving moms, most adorable siblings and all, when deep down we know that they are actually far from that. Well, we have to keep up appearances. So why slate Tonto?

This one has a history of madness.

As far as social media is concerned she has proved herself to be a very bad product that no one pray to have as wife
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by Stillthebest: 11:56am On May 03, 2019
What makes her think she's not relegated to a Z list? How many movies did she produce or feature in since 2017? The only relevance she has right now is on Instagram and her constant interviews booked by her to throw banters at her ex.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by Wallade(m): 11:59am On May 03, 2019
Tonto's Nollywood career is over.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by Wallade(m): 12:01pm On May 03, 2019
Kdon2:

As far as social media is concerned she has proved herself to be a very bad product that no one pray to have as wife

Not only as a wife but none of her colleagues would want to work with her, given this antecedents.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by Wallade(m): 12:02pm On May 03, 2019
Kdon2:

Not only as a wife but none of her colleagues would want to work with her, given these antecedents. She could snap while filming.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by Praisesongz: 12:32pm On May 03, 2019
Wetin Dey this life wey dem Dey drag
What if she drop today nkor?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 03, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Honestly, I don't think Tonto dikeh is okay mentally, she's about to hit the market oo shocked, because I don't understand why someone who is well known would go on Instagram to talk about everything that concerns her ex and the father of her child I think they need to take her to a psychiatrist, she needs brain check, and bed rest, she seriously needs help sad
She's depressed, no doubt about that
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by sonety2k(m): 12:50pm On May 03, 2019
But she do reply them

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by MrCEO69(m): 1:02pm On May 03, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
[s][/s]

Have you ever heard a single member of Tonto's family come out in her support?

In saner climes, Tonto would either be in prison or mental asylum.

I think she was adopted.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by rOsy247(f): 2:25pm On May 03, 2019
U are just making a fool of yourself. I just hope this ends well sha
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by frankyychiji(f): 8:11pm On May 03, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Please why did nollywood stop working with her?

She dragged Mercy Johnson more than this even to the extent that Mercy posted her daughter's picture and Tonto had to go to her page to tag the girl a Witch and daughter of an husband snatcher. Please what did MJ start with Tonto?
Ijawwoman, she even dissed MJ for starting work when her baby was just a few months old. If you understand the ways of yeyebrities, you would know that they court controversy to trend. It's in trending that they make their money. All of you thinking that she's destroying her career by these controversies are just naive.

As for her matter with Churchill, expect more. Churchill has his blame too in the whole drama.

Nollywood stopped working with her, I'm having a good laugh here over your naivety grin grin grin

How many old faces are you still seeing today in the movies? They have moved up!

Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday / Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” / Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity?