Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ (30564 Views)

Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by janefblog: 10:10am On Nov 28, 2019
Controversial Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has again shammed her friend turned enemy, blogger Stella Dimokokorkus.

The mother-of-one made a video on Instagram seems to be enjoying herself as she hinted that the blogger literally fell for her trap.

From the information gathered, Tonto had tipped someone who told the blogger that her passport was ceased in Dubai.

Sharing the video, the actress hinted that she will always be the winner and she doesn’t have time for the blogger who is always coming at her.

Displaying her passport, the actress hinted that she had once again, discredited her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9pGKb4THFQ

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5ZmDk8n14n/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://janefblog.com/10623-2i-discredit-you-all-the-time-tonto-dikeh-mocks-sdk-in-new-video/

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by OKorowanta: 10:34am On Nov 28, 2019
No woman no cry..

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by englishmart(m): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2019
Churchill Olakunle's estranged baby mama discrediting someone even when she's been long discredited by lots .
grin cheesy

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by Oblongata: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2019
Tonto is getting old, time is creeping in fast...

How long can she hang on the seemingly thin thread of fame?

With Churchill saga over, bobrisky bff didn’t seem to bring her much trend, Stella drama sef is fizzling out, I wonder what next!

Meanwhile I am pretty sure Stella and tonto are gisting right now both giving themselves a high five ...

But alas!!!

They will fizzle out angry

26 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by chukwuibuipob: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2019
sad diz one nah ogbanje pikin.man wey go marry diz winch must fortify himself. .Dis one dat dragged,disgraced/insulted her ex hubby mama can't be a wife to a responsible man.i pity any man wey go marry her.She go Terrorize his destiny/ kal him 2 second man.Tufia sad

15 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by WalkerMichael(m): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2019
I think The only thing that gives this tonto orgasm these days is SM clout.. I pity her

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by englishmart(m): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2019
OKorowanta:
No woman no cry..
no cry no woman too. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by Kingrefreshed: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2019
janefblog:
Controversial Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has again shammed her friend turned enemy, blogger Stella Dimokokorkus.

The mother-of-one made a video on Instagram seems to be enjoying herself as she hinted that the blogger literally fell for her trap.

From the information gathered, Tonto had tipped someone who told the blogger that her passport was ceased in Dubai.

Sharing the video, the actress hinted that she will always be the winner and she doesn’t have time for the blogger who is always coming at her.

Displaying her passport, the actress hinted that she had once again, discredited her.

https://janefblog.com/10623-2i-discredit-you-all-the-time-tonto-dikeh-mocks-sdk-in-new-video/

this toto again?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2019
Is she no longer getting movie roles

She makes so much noise these days

Abi Churchill blocked everything for her??

16 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by PopeFlatino(m): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2019
Something is not just right about this girl..

*I used to know her as a video vixen when she appeared in Mama G's music video

*All of a sudden I discovered she is an actress

*Then I discovered she is one of Nollywood's badass and sex symbol,also drug addict

*After I learnt she quit smoking,and have given her life to Christ

*At a point she started evengelizing in top churches like Coza and that SA church.

*I stopped seeing her in movies

*Then I learnt she's getting married to her love bird (then Obj's son)

*After many love exhibitions,and raising a boy together,fight started.

*I heard she became violent and d Obj's son now turned Audio Son became a victim

*Divorce followed and she became King

*She raised a foundation to assist the needy,yet can't stop witch-hunting d ex

*Then bobrisky came to play,but am yet to discover d true essence of the friendship

Are they besties?..are they lesbians?..are they gays?..or are they straight lovers?

*lately she has picked up fight with almost every celebrity,and once u fall into her trap,ur whole hidden secret will be exposed.

*Then this latest beef has revealed she has been a serial fucker and was into cocaine as well

My question is,,Who really is Tonto dike?

The personality is as confusing as bobrisky's gender

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by belbah: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2019
thats funny
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by Remmy07: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2019
Both of you don belleful
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by bentlywills(m): 10:51am On Nov 28, 2019
Some people no get shame shaa lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by Mycartoonpic(m): 10:51am On Nov 28, 2019
The creditor and the discreditor. Lol

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by Starry321: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2019
Took you how many days?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:51am On Nov 28, 2019
Abegi !
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:51am On Nov 28, 2019
Tonto is now jobless
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by Pidginwhisper: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2019
Damage control. Stella hasn’t even started. grin

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2019
'My name remains King Tonto'.........dat one sef nice! sad

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by Remmy07: 10:52am On Nov 28, 2019
Both of you no well
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by sulasa07(m): 10:52am On Nov 28, 2019
janefblog:

All this audio fights yield no results.
They should do like Paul Logan and KSI make them settle am for the ring

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by kalvoken(m): 10:52am On Nov 28, 2019
Wow! I just secured a multimillion contract after watching this video. Thanks to Op and the Mods.

May una goodluck not be wasted as you people wasted my data for me.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by folahan30(m): 10:52am On Nov 28, 2019
please I need your help towards registering my pregnant wife for antenatal. please no amount is too small. 0018160748 GTB Folahan gbenga abayomi
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by Remmy07: 10:52am On Nov 28, 2019
Like seriously
OyiboOyibo:
Tonto is now jobless
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by Germandude30: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2019
Tonto is the perfect definition of beauty without brain.to think she was once my crush in mama g songs

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by realstars: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2019
This women are making us so sick about the their woe
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ by digicoon: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2019
Ndo o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Boring Asshole" - Fan To Jlim Iyke, Jim Went Hard On A Fan / It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage / Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.