Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,474 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (31977 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by judondasylva(m): 11:18am On May 03, 2019
Wow always beautiful
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Klassiq54(m): 11:20am On May 03, 2019
Happy Bday to our overrated Aunty.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Lordjb: 11:55am On May 03, 2019
She's my birthday mate awww smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Halo22: 1:46pm On May 03, 2019
I don't why I love this lady so much..... Happy birthday Genny
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Halo22: 1:47pm On May 03, 2019
I don't know why I love this lady so much, if someone can marry a lady that is about ten years older than him, I will do everything in life to have you as my wife.... Happy birthday Genny
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by winsh: 2:00pm On May 03, 2019
Yoruba actresses take note, stop bleaching ya skins so you can look this good at 40 rather than looking like expired moimoi
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Olodo24: 2:22pm On May 03, 2019
Born2Breed:
Genevieve all these una lie lie age that's why Regina dey trend now. If una talk una real age dem nor go kill unable.

How can Funke Akindele be older than Genevieve.

Meanwhile her Daughter is 25 which she gave birth to at 17.
Anyway Happy Birthday.
Funke is actually older than Genevieve. It shows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by DerideGull(m): 2:28pm On May 03, 2019
meobizy:

Comprehension: it’s gotten from reading books.

"These titles to me are condescending when considering Africa’s at least 1.2bn population.
So these white people mean from Morocco to The Republic of South Africa it is only one female who can act so good?"

The person of Comprehension, you can recall that the bolded was your comment. I knew that most Africans can ignorantly rant against their plank in an open conversation. I ask you again, how many more persons than Genevieve Nnaji would you have liked to be given the title in Africa? I guess .2bn Africans will make you ignorantly happy.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by dasparrow: 2:40pm On May 03, 2019
Happy birthday Genny! Wishing you many more years!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Born2Breed(f): 2:51pm On May 03, 2019
Olodo24:

When Funke was acting a major role in the now rested educational drama series "I NEED TO KNOW" Genevieve was already acting wife and madam in Igbo home videos.

All the same she is the undisputed Queen of the Screen.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by kikelomojessy(f): 9:07pm On May 03, 2019
Love you always geny. Happy birthday
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by booksrite(f): 7:31am On Jun 29, 2019

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media / Toyin Aimakhu's Birthday Message To Adeniyi Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.