Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (1005 Views)

She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by eeewise(m): 6:49am On May 03, 2019
Re: ... by Dami12345: 7:00am On May 03, 2019
You obviously haven't dated much.
Bro go out there and meet women. Make love and spend on them, dont care if they have boyfriends or anything just be free. You will realise that ALL WOMEN say this things at the moment.

You just learnt the first law of being a womanizer and a free man.

"Never trust a woman" their emotions are as focused as the wind. They follow pleasure not logic. They are ungrateful and selfish.

Sorry bro, welcome to Earth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Dami12345: 7:01am On May 03, 2019
Bro go out there and meet women. Make love and spend on them, dont care if they have boyfriends or anything just be free. You will realise that ALL WOMEN say this things at the moment.

"Never trust a woman" their emotions are as focused as the wind. They follow pleasure not logic. They are ungrateful and selfish.

Re: ... by DonGtoG1(m): 7:01am On May 03, 2019
How many hearts do you have??
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:02am On May 03, 2019
You are 32 dating a 22 years old girl
She broke ur heart when she was 20
Then you are 30.
Can't you see you guys are world apart
The babe want Bleep mate and you want
relationship. I know you aint fucking her well
Yes at her age she needs badt fuukeer
Guess for ur mind u r keeping her
Pls ooo where did she relocate to perhaps
My location.....

1 Like

Re: ... by Dami12345: 7:02am On May 03, 2019

Re: ... by madone: 7:03am On May 03, 2019
eeewise:
She came into my life and we started dating. Every thing seemed so perfect, we were an item until one day out of the blue she stopped picking my calls until I got to find out through her friends she broke up with me.
I was so devastated but just had to pick up the pieces of my life and move on
We weren't communicating but I occasionally bump into her and we greet
Now 2018

We got talking again and became close friends and d friendship progressed fast into a relationship. This time we were even stronger together.
Because of the past experience with her leaving me I begged her if she knows her heart isn't into this she shdnt allow me be emotionally, financially, physically invested
That I know what I went thru after she left me initially
She cried, begged apologized she was not matured then but now she is more stable
So I settled for the relationship out of trust and we blossom ed daily
To be honest I loved this girl she made me feel special. My heart was taken, she is 22 and I am 32 years old.we planned our future, kids, business and all. My gossip partner

Now she had to relocate to another state we kept the relationship alive via calls and all
But I realized the connection had dropped, she called less,.
Seemed very distant . the "I love you " dropped
Asked her what's up with us and she will always say nothing we are fine

May 1

During our random conversation she spilled she has fallen out of love with me and its best we break up again
She said she doesn't want to deceive me and marry a man
She doesn't love completely . That she is no more feeling the "in love" thing
That there is no more excitement hearing from me and seeing me
Asked her if there was someone in the picture she said no

So another heart break �.

So am asking

How does one go from:

"You are the best thing that happened to me, I love u and can't wait to spend my forever with u.you complete me"

To :

"I can't spend the rest of my life with someone I don't love completely and I have fallen out of love with you"
letting her come back the first time was a huge mistake. This is the reason I always say ex is ex No coming back .boss leave her and move on cut off every means of communication and stop begging.u are the man here no let one small girl dey use use u play.if I probe well into this ur matter I know u are the one giving more into this relationship than her .one small girl just use u for rebound and move on maybe she loved u before ,maybe she was into u before but she is not stable u can't afford to let Ur heart into the hands of such person .see girls plenty .focus on Ur matter and move on.and see boss no go dey say becos u don't have money that is why she is treating.u this way Na lie the truth is the world is messed up even the rich get dumped and heart broken...

1 Like

Re: ... by obyrich(m): 7:05am On May 03, 2019
Dami12345:

Words on marble

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:11am On May 03, 2019
Lol someone has less relationship experience, never take a woman's word at value, they themselves most times dont know what they want, experience from other peoples relationship has shown me that. Plus dating a 22 girl lol. Learner better go for someone older

1 Like

Re: ... by daddio(m): 3:56pm On May 03, 2019
Destroying my heart would make me do same to you if you should cross my way again.
Re: ... by elmagnifico411(m): 4:37pm On May 03, 2019
Letting her come back wasn't really a mistake, what u did with the come back is the mistake. How could u have fallen again? She's 22, you're 32, but this your age didn't show experience. She was supposed to be a sex tool when she came back cos u ought to have learnt, and know that she'd bounce some day.

She was just using u, and u thought you'd seen wife material. She knew that age difference was much for her, what just wanted to be secured and enjoy some lavishing to while she Continues to grow. See. Old man like u is heart broken now, o ma se o. Our people say, "if dog bite u once na dog fault, but if the dog bite u d second time, na your fault". So no blame d smallie(cos that's what she is) na u no soji.
Re: ... by LoveThemChubby(m): 4:49pm On May 03, 2019
It's not strange. Its a point that most relationships get to. When the euphoria of hearing from the other partner is no longer there. At this point, many assume that the love is dead but its wrong. This situation arises because after constantly talking, you come to a point when you lack something special to talk about.
At this point you must make concerted efforts to spice things up. Personally I scout for personal stories that are interesting so that I can share with her. That way, we always have things to talk about.

(1) (Reply)

. / Don't Marry Her, If Her..... / I Have A Problem Getting This Girl. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.