Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa (17914 Views)

God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) / Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by chinambusay: 7:35am On May 03, 2019
Pastor Giwa has lashed out at Pastors buying private jets who according to him, won't make heaven as they are working are not working for God but for themselves. The Senior Pastor of the Awaiting The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Gospel Church, who spoke on Friday, urged the affected Pastors to “carefully read Matthew chapter 19:16-27". Pastor Giwa who warned that Pastors buying private jets won’t make heaven, said in his statement; 

“The truth is that, they know they are buying jets to compete with one another. Our God is not a God of convenience, but a God of commitment. Jesus Christ did not teach us to be using jets to preach the gospel.

“Any pastor or religious leader who fails to do according to the teachings of Jesus Christ cannot make heaven, I am sure they know this.Also, I do not want to agree to the statement that we should not judge people. Leviticus 19:15 simply says, ‘ You shall do no injustice in judgment; you shall not be partial to the poor nor defer to the great, but you are to judge your neighbour fairly.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/03/pastors-buying-private-jets-wont-make-heaven-pastor-giwa/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by LordIsaac(m): 7:49am On May 03, 2019
Tor

1 Like

Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by marshalcarter: 7:49am On May 03, 2019
I'll sit here and wait for the boss dem to come and judge grin
anybody care to share eggroll and trophy with me?? grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by lonelydora: 7:52am On May 03, 2019
Pastor Giwa, it's nobody's fault that your members are not very rich to gift you a PJ. Those pastors buying PJs are using it to propagate the word of God. That Jesus trekked during his time because there was no car/PJ doesn't mean Pastor should trek.

Do you think if Jesus existed now, he won't use a PJ? Jesus used a colt no one has rode on, meaning he wanted the best for himself.

If Dangote and Tony Elumelu owns PJs, why won't men of God own same too. "Every good thing comes from God" says the scripture. Na poor man dey talk say Guinness stout dey bitter.

The earlier you all change your mentality about Pastors, the better for you all.

That's how they also argue about using phones to read bible in church. We all should then go back to Scrolls and not even the paper bible.

Nonsense

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by TollaniINC(f): 7:52am On May 03, 2019
Join Other Smart Investors to Feed the Nation with your investment in Jehus Farms, and earn Guaranteed income, even as you hold Ownership of the Farmland for life.
Interested?
Send me a message
Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by kurlz(f): 7:53am On May 03, 2019
marshalcarter:
I'll sit here and wait for the boss dem to come and judge grin

anybody care to share eggroll and trophy with me?? grin

Yes o. I'm in Benin send mine ASAP. Thanks
Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by HigherEd: 7:53am On May 03, 2019
The jet in itself can never be the problem.
With God, intentions really ultimately matters. God cursed Cain for Killing Abel from the wickedness of his heart. That same God vindicated Moses for killing the Egyptian who was oppressing the Israelites.

The Law of God states that "thou shalt not kill" yet David slew thousands and God never said a word. The day David murdered an innocent man and committed adultery, he paid dearly for it. What differentiated all these killings and their varied responses from God was motive.

If a person genuinely in his heart believes that a Private jet amplifies his capacity to preach the gospel then he should go ahead and purchase the jet. The wrong thing would be to buy it to show off or compete or to make such things priority over direct charity. But if you think that private jet in itself is sinful then you are being naive. There's no difference between a private jet and a private car. The same reason a person needs to buy a private car is the same that justifies a private jet purchase.{remember intentions really matters than cost, again, David slaughtered thousands and never got punished, but he killed one man unjustly and paid for it. Buying a bicycle for the wrong reason is in fact worse than buying a private jet for the right reason}

It's amazing but God does not hassle or compete with humans. The bible says in Mark 11:24 "Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them"

Whatever you desire! The bible is making it clear that the desires of his children matters and is only secondary to God's desires... If as a Christian you desire poverty you will get poverty, if you desire wealth you will get wealth...

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by JeffSiberstein: 7:54am On May 03, 2019
Do not judge

1 Like

Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by Alamu1111: 7:54am On May 03, 2019
True talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by Zombiekiller010: 7:54am On May 03, 2019
Lol
Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by IvarTheBoneless: 7:54am On May 03, 2019
....But the ones banging ladies of the congregation will.

Praise Jesus! Hallelujah!

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by hakeemtejumola: 7:54am On May 03, 2019
Nothing but the truth...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by RockHard: 7:55am On May 03, 2019
Yimu. This one sef wan trend so he can buy his own. If you be Nigerian pastor wey never buy private jet, abeg wetin you gain? Even your fellow pastorpreneurs will look down on you. Real talk.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by thebiggestgists(m): 7:57am On May 03, 2019
Rubbish. If he had the money he will buy it o.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by Alejocs: 7:57am On May 03, 2019
cheesy
Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by Censorme: 7:57am On May 03, 2019
I disagree but agree with the facts that no pastor needs a private jet in a country like Nigeria. It's all frivolities.

Meanwhile

Now you have your affordable wears and sandals

Order now
Check image below for contact

1 Share

Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by NotNairalandi(m): 7:57am On May 03, 2019
Why I don't have a car is because I have not seen the colour of the car I like grin._Pastor Giwa

1 Like

Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by Nukilia: 7:58am On May 03, 2019
Lord have mercy on his ignorant soul grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by Trippledee(m): 7:58am On May 03, 2019
Sheeples will not like this

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by TVSA: 7:58am On May 03, 2019
thebiggestgists:
Rubbish. If he had the money he will buy it o.
leave him, it's because he doesn't have the money yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by Topmaike007(m): 7:59am On May 03, 2019
I am in support of this Man...

And also pastors that operate school that 70% of their members can't attend will not also make heaven

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by Nobody: 8:00am On May 03, 2019
This can be 95% true because JESUS Christ our Lord did not buy a donkey talkmore of a ship,He borrowed house,ship and donkey,so who are these pastors buying assorted luxurious cars and jets patterned after? Christian are little Christ or Christlike, so what are we talking about,
[/b] Matthew 19:23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. 19:24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

JESUS Christ never teach of accumulating wealth, I pity christians that are following this vampire preachers

4 Likes

Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by lomprico(m): 8:00am On May 03, 2019
because u never see money buy abi?

All the pastors with and after riches don't serve God from the Bible, they serve the God of money.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by EmekaBlue(m): 8:01am On May 03, 2019
How do you know. Are u God to tell

Ogbeni u r pained...go double ur pastorial hustle so u fit buy urs
Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by Roydawle16: 8:01am On May 03, 2019
So you want to tell me if you have a lot of money you won’t buy a good car to transport yourself to your church branches ?
Will you suffer forever?
This is a lifestyle!.
The private jet is also there so they can be attending their church programs all over the world.
Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by don4real18(m): 8:01am On May 03, 2019
He's right... Neither Peter nor Paul rode in a kingly fashion during their time. Paul who was a Roman soldier with decent wages left all that he had to become extremely simple. In recent times, what we see is so much extravagance in Christainity. It is more like a competition between the pastors

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by chinavs9ja(m): 8:02am On May 03, 2019
sad

Get your website today...check my signature
Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by McAausim: 8:02am On May 03, 2019
Ok we don here.... cool
Re: Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa by Nobody: 8:03am On May 03, 2019

Una no de tire of pastors?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) / Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React / ‘lodging God’ In Hotels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.