Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources (26373 Views)

Mike Godson Caught Couple Making Love On Airplane / Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by RockHard: 1:40pm On May 03, 2019
The coven of whiches have turned on Michael.
Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by Onyekachi419(f): 1:43pm On May 03, 2019
PastorandMentor:
Some girls deserve am ooo
Nobody deserves beating neither man nor woman

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by PastorandMentor(m): 1:48pm On May 03, 2019
If i share the story with you, you will join and beat your fellow women grin cheesy
Onyekachi419:

Nobody deserves beating neither man nor woman
Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by Onyekachi419(f): 1:52pm On May 03, 2019
PastorandMentor:
If i share the story with you, you will join and beat your fellow women grin cheesy
Hahahahahahahahaha this one is strong
Woman don do you strong thing be that
Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by omojoibo410(m): 1:53pm On May 03, 2019
This tonto [color=#550000][/color] ;Dgirl self her wahala too much...get the fork jor
Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by mamatwiny(f): 2:01pm On May 03, 2019
Tonto has replied the shade
- She doesn't reply Z list actors and actresses.

I laugh fall for ground. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by DerideGull(m): 2:02pm On May 03, 2019
superlanny:
Why won't they be beaten, when you turn yourself to a sex slave, and all he sees when he sees you is sex,, that's all. Women should realise that men do not respect women, who put themselves as cheap and available for sex at a very little cost.

Must men pay for sex? What stream of thought controls most Nigerians? This is the reason logicality cannot survive in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by superlanny(m): 2:07pm On May 03, 2019
DerideGull:

Must men pay for sex? What stream of thought controls most Nigerians? This is the reason logicality cannot survive in Nigeria.
must men pay for sex, No. Depends on the type of woman and the circumstance, don't tell a prostitue, an olosho, a slay queen.. must men pay for sex, that's the day you will be lynched.
Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by LadyHeaven(f): 2:08pm On May 03, 2019
patty5546:
I dont think he did this, Mike is a gentle man

Just like you can tell a persons HIV status by how fresh and gentle they look? Don't be ignorant

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by cr7lomo: 2:21pm On May 03, 2019
Tripitaka:
Someone called him 'Uncle Gaybriel'. I guess he is cousins with IK Ogbonna

Most of these female celebs practice lesbianism that's gay...but they are quick to call their male counterparts gay... Look at that Tonto that was doing it with a top actress in nollywood( I will not mention her name) is also calling an actor gay...bk in those hotels in Enugu so as in hotels in 6th avenue Festac....if she reads this post...she will b shocked cos she knows this info is a hundred percent certified
Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 03, 2019
patty5546:
I dont think he did this, Mike is a gentle man

The gentle ones are usually the abusive ones, they appear gentle on the outside but deadly on the inside.

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by PastorandMentor(m): 3:03pm On May 03, 2019
My sis. Me self done tire for relationship. For now make i rest.
Onyekachi419:

Hahahahahahahahaha this one is strong
Woman don do you strong thing be that
Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by PastorandMentor(m): 3:05pm On May 03, 2019
Rubbish talk
kandi006:

The gentle ones are usually the abusive ones, they appear gentle on the outside but deadly on the inside.
Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by trapQ: 3:16pm On May 03, 2019
Very flimsy excuse by an idiotic soul.
superlanny:
Why won't they be beaten, when you turn yourself to a sex slave, and all he sees when he sees you is sex,, that's all. Women should realise that men do not respect women, who put themselves as cheap and available for sex at a very little cost.
Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 03, 2019
cr7lomo:

Most of these female celebs practice lesbianism that's gay...but they are quick to call their male counterparts gay... Look at that Tonto that was doing it with a top actress in nollywood( I will not mention her name) is also calling an actor gay...bk in those hotels in Enugu so as in hotels in 6th avenue Festac....if she reads this post...she will b shocked cos she knows this info is a hundred percent certified

I'm aware of this. Hw did u hear abt it?
Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by cr7lomo: 3:42pm On May 03, 2019
Noel1:

No need going further...I just despise hypocrites
Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by Isoduwa(m): 4:09pm On May 03, 2019
And so bloody what

Adam Nor beat eve when she collect apple � from oga
Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by Palehair: 5:09pm On May 03, 2019
Noel1:

Make that two of us, my friend in festac told me about it, i still don't believe it till I see some sort of evidence
Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by divine2288: 6:52pm On May 03, 2019
KingLennon:
The witches have began digging up his past history to taint his image. It seems that 'Witch tag' really touched her grin
grin
KingLennon:
The witches have began digging up his past history to taint his image. It seems that 'Witch tag' really touched her grin
Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 03, 2019
Noel1: I'm aware if thus. He did u hear abt it?

Palehair:

Make that two of us, my friend in festac told me about it, i still don't believe it till I see some sort of evidence

cr7lomo:

No need going further...I just despise hypocrites

Apology

Well, was only trying to get more info 4rm u guys. But u guys 're smart grin
Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by generationz(f): 10:46pm On May 03, 2019
superlanny:

Gosh you men sha, must you blame the victim always

A man has been accused of domestic violence and you blame women

I hope if a man beats your daughter , you blame her and beat her back into his arms.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Khole Rocks Swimsuit (photos) / Bovi’s Wife, Kris Asimonye Had Ectopic Pregnancy (Video) / Nnenna Offodile Celebrates 23rd Birthday With Dinner Reception (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.