Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

JAMB To Cancel 2019 UTME Results In Some States… - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB To Cancel 2019 UTME Results In Some States… (348 Views)

JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT / UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results / JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB To Cancel 2019 UTME Results In Some States… by 9jafreshbaze: 8:45am On May 03, 2019
[img]https://4.bp..com/-uttvJ4E1upI/XMvwYGDwe1I/AAAAAAAACBg/8oFSiWlSsNQnFlDwPpI2F0jUWO0B_ta1ACLcBGAs/s1600/Screenshot_2019-05-03-08-39-10.png[/img]
It has been revealed that half of the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) results will likely be canceled by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) in some states due to malpractice.
An official tied to the examination body, who requested anonymity to be able to discuss JAMB’s delay in releasing results, revealed that massive malpractice was recorded during the examination.
He told Premimu Times that the “fearless display of fraudulent tactics by some individuals including parents and centre owners,” would leave many people shocked.
Closed Circuit Television cameras were installed across the about 700 centres for the examination.
“Those people, I trembled when I saw the magnitude of malpractice they perpetrated, in spite of the technological measures JAMB took. I don’t know what we can do again,” Premium Times quotes the source as saying
“If you look at the CCTV camera recordings, you would now wonder whether these people thought we were just joking when we insisted on installation of CCTV cameras. I am sure they didn’t believe us because anybody that had believed us would not have tried what they tried in those places.”
JAMB is being expected to announce the release of the 2019 UTME results this week.
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/05/jamb-to-cancel-2019-utme-results-in.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online 2019 New Method Now!!! / *** / JAMB 2019/2020 Utme CBT Result Checking Portal Officially Shutdown.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.