Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,095 members, 7,828,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh (14813 Views)

Bobrisky Lied, Former PA Oye Kyme Defends Tonto Dikeh (Pix) / Don't Tell People How To Heal - Toke Makinwa Defends Tonto Dikeh / Bovi Defends Tonto Dikeh, Says Many Babes Date Liars, Idiots But Love Is Blind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by NOC1(m): 2:30pm On May 03, 2019
40 seconds makes one son

1 Like

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by cr7lomo: 2:34pm On May 03, 2019
kunleweb:
I totally agree.Narcissist will make people feel you're mad

Are u srs?? How many times hv u heard the man speak...if that bi.tch of a woman decided to let it go and accepted that it dint work... nobody would have known the true situation of things...y is she so petty...Na she b d first wey de end marriage...y can't she emulate Lilian esoro

3 Likes

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by MadCow1: 2:34pm On May 03, 2019
IamD18:
I pray her son marries Tonto type of woman.

Do you pray your daughter or Sister should end up with a Churchill type Nigga?

Asking for a friend..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by cr7lomo: 2:35pm On May 03, 2019
MadCow1:

Do you pray your daughter or Sister should end up with a Churchill type Nigga?

Asking for a friend..

I will prefer my sis to get married to Churchill a million times that for my bro to get married to a Tonto

2 Likes

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by ibnlawal(m): 2:36pm On May 03, 2019
I totally agree with this woman... I mean she is a woman, she will surely retaliate. And it was even Churchill that started this crap

1 Like

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by TempleHouse: 2:42pm On May 03, 2019
How can you be so get carried away by getting married to Obasanjo's relations ?

Love is personal and not about whom you're related to.

This scandal shows that the so called celebrity are cheap and affordable if only you can hang around them

A little drink in a pub and behold to the altar...!

Not all that is glitter is gold after all !

1 Like

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by johnkay1(m): 2:45pm On May 03, 2019
Okaaaay, so she's into drug? No wonder.
Now I understand where those tantrums are coming from.

1 Like

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by plaetton: 2:48pm On May 03, 2019
KingLennon:
Birds of the same feather flock together. See her concluding that Mr churchill is a narcissist. God save us from bad women

A 419-ner, as you call them, is a narcissist by default.

I agree with the poster. Tonto has the right to out the fraudster and express her pain anyway she feels.
There should not be double standard on how we view romance-gone- wrong .

2 Likes

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by MXr8p: 2:49pm On May 03, 2019
She has dropped some great points. I think i agree with her

3 Likes

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by Olajah81: 2:49pm On May 03, 2019
I need Tonto pant nd bra...
Pls help me
Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by KevinDein: 2:50pm On May 03, 2019
WisdomFlakes:
A lot of Tonto-like bitter women baring their fangs.
Spot on.

Most of them see themselves in Tonto so they are twisting the whole thing to make Tonto look like a victim.
Tonto has been on the internet bashing the poor dude, two years after a divorce, but yeah, Churchill is the emotional abuser. How dare he ignores her.

4 Likes

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by IkpuMmadu: 2:51pm On May 03, 2019
Elsanchez:

She isn't IBO, she is from Ikwere in Rivers state

Although identical to igbo, they have times without number declared that they aren't Igbo

Again, it is IGBO and IBO

Wokoma is an Igbo name and they said they arw Igbo just that vocal minority

1 Like

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by Rosay15(f): 2:52pm On May 03, 2019
TempleHouse:
How can you be so get carried away by getting married to Obasanjo's relations ?

Love is personal and not about whom you're related to.

This scandal shows that the so called celebrity are cheap and affordable if only you can hang around them

A little drink in a pub and behold to the altar...!

Not all that is glitter is gold after all !
You nailed it, she went ahead to marry d guy jst because he lied that he was obj son.. imagine that crap and when she later realized she was scam, she’s no started cooking up stories like I fed him, cloth him bla bla.. Aside from that, this babe knew that the guy was married before oh and never divorce his wife then as at that time but still went ahead and married him.. All what I see is two scammers but the man outsmart her.. I jst pity their kid cuz both of them dnt deserve to have that boy.. Tonto should just move on to the next chapter

1 Like

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by EmekaBlue(m): 2:54pm On May 03, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
I declare tomorrow as National Listen to Music and Smoke Weed allday Day.

I hope you'll celebrate along with me.
stupidaboki im with you but not all day
Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by cococandy(f): 2:55pm On May 03, 2019
They are apparently fit for each other if he’s granting interviews slut shaming her.
Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by KingLennon(m): 2:57pm On May 03, 2019
plaetton:

A 419-ner, as you call them, is a narcissist by default.

I agree with the poster. Tonto has the right to out the fraudster and express her pain anyway she feels.
There should not be double standard on how we view romance-gone- wrong .
She has the right to express her pain but should it be on the detriment of another person? And you have concluded that Mr churchill is a fraud. Its pathetic!
Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by Wallade(m): 2:58pm On May 03, 2019
KingLennon:
Birds of the same feather flock together. See her concluding that Mr churchill is a narcissist. God save us from bad women

Does she even know the meaning of the word: narcissist?
Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by KingLennon(m): 3:04pm On May 03, 2019
Wallade:

Does she even know the meaning of the word: narcissist?
Don't mind her
Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by openmine(m): 3:09pm On May 03, 2019
I have nothing more to add....

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by happney65: 3:14pm On May 03, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
I declare tomorrow as National Listen to Music and Smoke Weed allday Day.

I hope you'll celebrate along with me.

And who are you?Buhari? grin
Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by Stillthebest: 3:15pm On May 03, 2019
Is she the only one wh has faced a terrible marriage if truly she did? if she presented herself well would she fall victim in the first place. We attract whatever we are most times. Na their problems.
Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by wman(m): 3:17pm On May 03, 2019
Ooni:
Despite being yoruba, I think it isn't out of place to admit that most men in this part of our country like Churchill fall under "one minute man" category. Hence I wasn't fast in celebrating Churchill because he married an IBO girl cos I knew it would backfire. our people should acknowledge this peculiar reproductive health issue and become less boastful of our non existent sexual exploit as that is usually an evidence of deep-seated complex issues.

You better don't claim what you're not. Nigger with deep seated low self-esteem issues. You have to hide under a false moniker and tribe to make your point.

1 Like

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 03, 2019
were are all these creatures Crawling out from?
Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by plaetton: 3:56pm On May 03, 2019
KingLennon:

She has the right to express her pain but should it be on the detriment of another person? And you have concluded that Mr churchill is a fraud. Its pathetic!
Most celebrity marriages are usually a sham. I knew from the beginning that the marriage was a sham . The guy has the hallmarks of a fake person.
It still hasn't been fully defined as to what he really does for a living, but we know that he buys positive publicity. Real rich and successful don't go put of their ways to be seen as rich and successful. Empty vessels usually make the loudest noise.
So, Tonto only confirmed what most people had suspected all along.

1 Like

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 03, 2019
Ooni:
Despite being yoruba, I think it isn't out of place to admit that most men in this part of our country like Churchill fall under "one minute man" category. Hence I wasn't fast in celebrating Churchill because he married an IBO girl cos I knew it would backfire. our people should acknowledge this peculiar reproductive health issue and become less boastful of our non existent sexual exploit as that is usually an evidence of deep-seated complex issues.
its a simple fact that a lot of young men refuse eating wat our forefathers ate in d past and also a lot of young men avoid physical activity.how many men wey dey eat bitter leaf soup,snail,fish,vegetable soup balanced with fruits dey suffer one minute episode. the thing is too much sugar don scatter many men system .
Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by Billyanger(m): 4:06pm On May 03, 2019
What concerns me with these...see people taking another person life personal. angry
Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by TheQuirkyPen993: 6:06pm On May 03, 2019
WisdomFlakes:

You are not Yoruba but rather a bigoted Igbo hiding under a Yoruba sounding moniker. Your antics are well known here so you aren't fooling nobody but yourself.

You dey mind the goat?
Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by johnkay1(m): 6:31pm On May 03, 2019
openmine:
I have nothing more to add....
Great message.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Ten Hottest And Best Rappers In Nigeria 2016 / Meet Actor Williams Uchemba Sister, Williams Sandra (photos) / Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.