Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,858 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum (4844 Views)

Nairaland Founder, Seun Osewa, Berates ASUU Over Lingering Strike / Seun Osewa Mentioned In A Poem Written To Celebrate OAU 60th Anniversary. / Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 03, 2019
seun is so cute kiss kiss kiss
Atiku:
Seun
Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by Nobodyperson: 7:52pm On May 03, 2019
femi4:
No dress sense...that tie is too cheap
That was back in 2005
Don't be a moronic fool

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by Nobodyperson: 7:53pm On May 03, 2019
Honestly speaking seun, You're one of the problems we have in this useless country.
Nairaland hasn't changed since it was first made in 2005.
Because you are now a multi millionaire that's why you don't give a shit to take care of your users?
Well it's not your fault.
The average Nigerian is useless.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Nobodyperson:
Honestly speaking seun, You're one of the problems we have in this useless country.
Nairaland hasn't changed since it was first made in 2005.
Because you are now a multi millionaire that's why you don't give a shit to take care of your users?
Well it's not your fault.
The average Nigerian is useless.
Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by columbus007(m): 8:34pm On May 03, 2019
Atiku:
Seun
he carry mouth like person wey dey masturbate undecided .
Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by Shinjitsu: 8:49pm On May 03, 2019
The Homosexual
Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by lincontee(m): 9:11pm On May 03, 2019
Used to own Nairalist.com, much more like craiglist.com. Acknowledge if you know.
Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 03, 2019
Atiku:
Seun

He has beards now
Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by Sirmuel1(m): 10:29pm On May 03, 2019
Opeyemi04:
Uncle seun my namesake
hello nairaland pls i need a mercyful heart am in need of 6k pls help me with any amount GOD Will bless you as you do so you will never beg before you eat I am stranded i have no one to help pls nairaland i rely on you 0241529124 Wema bank or call me 08025027802

We are stranded too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by femi4: 10:41pm On May 03, 2019
Opeyemi04:
Uncle seun my namesake
hello nairaland pls i need a mercyful heart am in need of 6k pls help me with any amount GOD Will bless you as you do so you will never beg before you eat I am stranded i have no one to help pls nairaland i rely on you 0241529124 Wema bank or call me 08025027802
Comfort, why are you lying now
Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by Anonymous4: 10:55pm On May 03, 2019
we're expecting upgrade and the App small website don get App already
Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by xandercage1: 12:42am On May 04, 2019
Atiku:
Seun
this us not Bro common lala u won't see talk less of seun
Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by xandercage1: 12:43am On May 04, 2019
Atiku:
Seun
this is not seun Bro common lala u won't see talk less of seun
Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by Kingkun69(m): 9:07am On May 04, 2019
Usman75:
Oluwaseun Temitope Osewa was born on 17 July 1982 in Ota, Ogun State Nigeria. Oluwaseun Temitope Osewe was born on 17 July 1982 (age 36 years) in Ota, Ogun State Nigeria. He is the founder of Nairaland, a popular internet forum launched in March 2005.
Seun Osewa was admitted into Obafemi Awolowo University, but dropped out of school to concentrate on internet business.

Osewa has made it big with his internet forum, projected by Forbes to be the largest online African forum. Nairaland has a huge following both in Africa and around the world, competing in the same league with top global platforms such as Facebook, Google, and Wikipedia, among others.

Ranking among the top 1,000 most viewed sites in the world, Nairaland attracts over 1 million views each day, which has made Osewa a successful African internet sensation. The forum currently has almost 2million registered members and still counting. In 2015, he was listed among the Top 10 Most Influential Nigerian Online Entrepreneurs by T.I.N. Magazine. He is the founder of Nairaland, a popular internet forum launched in March 2005.
Seun Osewa was admitted into Obafemi Awolowo University, but dropped out of school to concentrate on internet business.

Osewa has made it big with his internet forum, projected by Forbes to be the largest online African forum. Nairaland has a huge following both in Africa and around the world, competing in the same league with top global platforms such as Facebook, Google, and Wikipedia, among others.

Ranking among the top 1,000 most viewed sites in the world, Nairaland attracts over 1 million views each day, which has made Osewa a successful African internet sensation. The forum currently has almost 2million registered members and still counting. In 2015, he was listed among the Top 10 Most Influential Nigerian Online Entrepreneurs by T.I.N. Magazine.

Read more via THINK MEDIA NG
http://thinkmedia.com.ng
nairaland seriously needs an update the whole forum feels outdated it's been the same for the last 14 yrs it's older than twitter sef let us be able to add short clip videos and make the forum feel more modern
Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by TANID(m): 9:12am On May 04, 2019
Guest007:

Be searching for husbands up and down nl grin grin grin
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Jamb Marking Scheme / Library In Abuja / Breaking News. FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSE RELEASE CUT-OFF MARKS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.