Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? (2735 Views)

This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night / After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? / No Child After Marriage: How Long Can You Wait? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by tshepiso(f): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2010
i am a south african lady,and have many nigerian friends ,wat i have noticed is that most of the nigerian women can stay years waiting for their suitors to come back from abroad to marry them!does this still happen or not??
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by Ferya(f): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2010
i am a south african lady,and have many nigerian friends ,wat i have noticed is that most of the nigerian women can stay years waiting for their suitors to come back from abroad to marry them

@ poster

I think you should ask some of your so called friends, because it is not a norm in Nigeria. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Or are you looking for a Nigerian suitor they may consider you.
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by tpiah: 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2010
most of the nigerian women can stay years waiting for their suitors to come back from abroad to marry them

shocked shocked

i swear, the minute nigeria decides to grant residency on the basis of marriage to a nigerian citizen, all the yamayama aka arifin go reduce drastically nah!!

na everybody just dey make yanga these days, because their womanliness is the ticket to green card, thanks to their government's laws.

btw, one day i go open thread to research the reasons why nigerian men are so much sought after by other countries' women.

and to find out the reasons why the men of those countries dont seem to be satisfying their women?
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by tshepiso(f): 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2010
ladies it was just a topic no need to get personal,well for your information i am married to a great nigerian man so there is no need for anyone to hook me up coz i am already spoken for! and my `so called friends are all nigerian guys that reside in south africa.i have discovered that most have girlfriends waiting for them in nigeria so i ask again can you wait for your man to come back?
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2010
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by Ferya(f): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2010
ladies it was just a topic no need to get personal,well for your information i am married to a great Nigerian man so there is no need for anyone to hook me up coz i am already spoken for! and my `so called friends are all nigerian guys that reside in south africa.i have discovered that most have girlfriends waiting for them in nigeria so i ask again can you wait for your man to come back?

@POSTER

YOU SEE I AM NOT GETTING PERSONAL BUT RATIONAL HERE. THANK GOD YOU ARE MARRIED TO A GREAT MAN BUT,

WHAT I THINK IS THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST HIM AND FORGET WHAT YOUR FRIENDS SAID.

FROM YOUR PREVIOUS QUESTION YOU SAID, THE WOMEN WERE WAITING FOR THEIR SUITORS TO COME BACK AND

NOW IT IS GIRLFRIENDS (A CONTRAST), MY DEAR I FEEL YOU.

SOMETIMES WOMEN FEEL UNNECESSARY TH REATED WHEN THEY MARRY FROM ANOTHER TRIBE OR EVEN COUNTRY

YOU MAY HAVE DOUBTS ABOUT YOUR HUSBAND HAVING HIS COUNTRY WIFE AND IF SHE IS WAITING FOR HIM TO

COME BACK BASED ON THE GIST FROM FRIENDS.

IT IS NATURAL AND FRUSTRATING TO THINK BUT TRUST GOD AND DO YOUR BEST FOR YOUR HUSBAND. TRY TO WORRY

LESS. IT IS NOT ONLY NIGERIAN WOMEN, ANY LADY EVEN IN EUROPE CAN EQUALLY WAIT FOR SUITOR.
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by Moyola(f): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2010
I'd wait yonkz forrim! cool
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by mamagee3(f): 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2010
I don't think any woman would. . .It's just not a great idea.

Life moves on, you don't have to wait for one person.
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by malaika(f): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2010
:/
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 21, 2010
^^ewu
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by Igwe9(m): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2010
tshepiso:

ladies it was just a topic no need to get personal,well for your information i am married to a great nigerian man so there is no need for anyone to hook me up coz i am already spoken for! and my `so called friends are all nigerian guys that reside in south africa.i have discovered that most have girlfriends waiting for them in nigeria so i ask again can you wait for your man to come back?
Hey sweetie, have you been to Nigeria before, at least to know some of his relatives? if 'No' please don't have all your hope on. there 's possible of you being involved in an eternal triangle.
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by tshepiso(f): 9:49am On Sep 21, 2010
i have been yo Nigeria and it is a beatiful country,the people are welcoming and friendly,I REALLY LOVE MY COUNTRY.i believe i can call it my country since i married to a nigerian and have two beautiful children! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by tshepiso(f): 10:09am On Sep 21, 2010
i have been to Nigeria and it is a Wonderful country,and i trust am the only woman in my husbands life!so please dont try any sha kara.i love my parents in law and i am content.if you have heard stories about south africa and women here we all have different orientation same as all countries, people are different the same applies to south africa,there is good and bad.Before people speak we are all adults and should do research before criticizing a fellow african sister.i am a child of Africa whether South africa or Nigeria i am still a black woman.
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2010
wow, cool. So which part of nigeria is ur hubby from and where did you visit when u travlled down to nigeria?
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by tshepiso(f): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2010
my husband is from cross river state ,okpoma,under the yala local govenment and visited lagos in surulere i hope thats how it is spelt!!!! coolthats where he stayed before he travelled.
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by ifyalways(f): 10:58am On Sep 21, 2010
tshepiso:

my husband is from cross river state ,okpoma,under the yala local govenment and visited lagos in surulere i hope thats how it is spelt!!!! coolthats where he stayed before he travelled.
Lucky you.Goodluck in ur marriage.
@Topic,It boils down to the type of relationship and man.If its a relationship where both parties are committed and know where they are going to,why not?
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by tshepiso(f): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2010
Thank you very much and i will stroll down to naija anytime if not for my parents in law ,then for the Egusi and bitter leaf soup smiley wink
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by ifyalways(f): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2010
tshepiso:

Thank you very much and i will stroll down to naija anytime if not for my parents in law ,then for the Egusi and bitter leaf soup smiley wink
lol
Hope they have also taught u how to prepare "afan soup" and "ekpan-coco"?
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by tshepiso(f): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2010
No i don`t know how to make those two i only know bene seed soup and ground nut soup.please give me recipes smiley smiley
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2010
wow cool , so how old are your kids?
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by tshepiso(f): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2010
two girls two years and one year
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by luap: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2010
Really, Nigerian woman wait for their suiters years on end? This is strange. Nigerian woman must put up with a lot of stuff. Maybe you can be a pack horse next? Maybe not, you need a back bone to do that.
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 22, 2010
tshepiso:

two girls two years and one year

aww this is cute. I adore girls kiss kiss Don't mind my asking nature, I just feel you've got a good heart anyways. So where and when did you meet your husband? smiley
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by tshepiso(f): 8:46am On Sep 22, 2010
@jennykadry,we meet where he works.and the rest as they say is history!!!
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by Ferya(f): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2010
@jennykadry
Why are you asking so many questions? I think the lady has made her point.

@ poster,do not worry,  your marriage is safe & blessed, just keep in touch with his family. My friend is  from Cameroon but the man's family can hardly do without her now. Make sure you learn how to prepare atleast some of their food. You can learn from food section of NL.
All the best   cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by tpiah: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2010
so there is no need for anyone to hook me up

like i havent heard that one before.

usually from the ones searching for men.
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by tpiah: 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2010
seriously, are nigerian men the only africans who date and marry outside their country or why dont we hear this level of broadcasting from women who are married to other africans.
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 26, 2010
Ferya:

@jennykadry
Why are you asking so many questions? I think the lady has made her point.

Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by 1102(m): 9:16am On Sep 27, 2010
THREAD HIJACKED AND TOTALLY DERAILED

KEEP TO TOPIK, angry angry
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by tshepiso(f): 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2010
Now i am certain that Nigerian men are really enjoying South Africa.The good food,wine, constant electricity,women in different shapes,colours and sizes,black women who sound european but do all african things.WHAT MORE COULD A MAN ASK FOR wink!but atleast the ladies waiting for them back home will get to see the one that got away on SKYPE!
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by Lwandle(m): 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2010
undecided undecided undecided Be carefull Tshepiso dont get corky now and boast about our Naija brothers.
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by tpiah: 5:39am On Sep 28, 2010
just wondering if there are any males in south africa?

some women seem to have no life until they meet a naija man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! / My Heart Is Broken / What Business Can I Invest In With 30k As A Student ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.