Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? (2734 Views)

This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night / After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? / No Child After Marriage: How Long Can You Wait? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by Lwandle(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2010
tpiah:

just wondering if there are any males in south africa?

some women seem to have no life until they meet a naija man.

I just hope my sister is married to a sincere person coz the way she talks scares me at times!

Its as if the world revolves around her hubby and usually when a woman tells anonymous people how fantastic and wonderfull her marriage is it means in her heart of hearts she has serious doubts!

Then again who am I to rain on someones parade, its just that our Naija brothers usually marry foreign women not for love but for convinience sad
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by 28Schweet(f): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2010
@ Tshepiso, & the list grows, ur hubby sure didn't waste time.

as for the 9ija ladies waiting, wouldn't you wait for your one true love, especially if the intro's have been done @ home etc and the dude keeps telling you he's just 'making money' to come settle back home even after 5-10 years.
Lwandle:

I just hope my sister is married to a sincere person coz the way she talks scares me at times!

Its as if the world revolves around her hubby and usually when a woman tells anonymous people how fantastic and wonderfull her marriage is it means in her heart of hearts she has serious doubts!

Then again who am I to rain on someones parade, its just that our Naija brothers usually marry foreign women not for love but for convinience sad
who is to blame for that?
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by tshepiso(f): 8:56am On Sep 29, 2010
You people don`t seem to understand me cleary,i got married in nigeria in Crossriver state ,Okpoma, lipsrsealed tongue Yala local government,i know my inlaws,i have a huge stone on my left finger and we have two kids!

Now explain to me again how he can just do that for CONVENIECE sake.

Ignorance is not a good thing especially when some people can not accept that you are totally happy.My husband taught me something and i quote `ANYTHING OR ANYBODY THAT TRIES TO EXPLAIN THE TRUTH AWAY FROM YOU IS THE DEVICE OF THE DEVIL!SO BE CAREFUL`. tongue
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by invisible2(m): 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2010
Hmmmmmm, just curious but, a cross river man who you cook egusi and bitter leaf soup for could turn out to be an Ibo man married in Anambra and wants his papers in southie. Cross River people eat edikaikong and afang soups.
Sorry if I startle you but a yoruba man has wed an european in Enugu and we all were made to act like its his home while she was around. The yoruba man is from ogun and has four kids before he travelled.
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by invisible2(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2010
Okay, another story which someone here with me just told me now. A wife had to act like a sister for the duration of a marriage where it was really her husband who was wedding. The man sleeps with the foreign babe in the afternoon and leaves her in the hotel to go home and service his real wife at night under the guise of family meetings. The wife had been convinced to cooperate since its for their own future good. What can povertynot cause.
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by tshepiso(f): 9:29am On Sep 30, 2010
`ANYTHING OR ANYBODY THAT TRIES TO EXPLAIN THE TRUTH AWAY FROM YOU IS THE DEVICE OF THE DEVIL!SO BE CAREFUL`.
Here in South Africa it is very difficult to get ingredients for the soups he would really like,so we make means with the ones we buy from Nigerian shops around here.therefore he enjoys egusi!

He is Middle Belt,not Yoruba nor is he Ebo

The crossriver that my husband is from is not the Calabar side that eat edikaikong and afang soups.they eat eyiha and groundnut soups

My relationship is genuine and not a fiction story you hear from someone who heard from someone else who was there!

But thanks anyway for the review of a Nollywood movie you watched!
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by Lwandle(m): 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2010
tshepiso:

`ANYTHING OR ANYBODY THAT TRIES TO EXPLAIN THE TRUTH AWAY FROM YOU IS THE DEVICE OF THE DEVIL!SO BE CAREFUL`.

No my dear we are not saying there is deception all we are saying is dont let love cloud your senses and reasoning!
Thats why I said I hope your man is sincere. I wish you all the best my dear in your marriage my dear!
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by skyangel(f): 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2010
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink smiley these comments are really cracking my ribs
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by invisible2(m): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2010
tshepiso:

Here in South Africa it is very difficult to get ingredients for the soups he would really like,so we make means with the ones we buy from Nigerian shops around here.therefore he enjoys egusi!

He is Middle Belt,not Yoruba nor is he Ebo

The crossriver that my husband is from is not the Calabar side that eat edikaikong and afang soups.they eat eyiha and groundnut soups

My relationship is genuine and not a fiction story you hear from someone who heard from someone else who was there!

But thanks anyway for the review of a Nollywood movie you watched!
Nollywood stories dont fall from rooftops, sometimes they happen so clearly you'll think the script was written for you. Enjoy your marriage lady.
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by kokoye(m): 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2010
tshepiso, pls dont let these posters derail your love for your husband and family.

God bless your union.
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by invisible2(m): 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2010
kokoye:

tshepiso, pls dont let these posters derail your love for your husband and family.

God bless your union.

Good advice, but a little bit of reality thinking does'nt hurt either.
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by kokoye(m): 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2010
^^^ Your kind of reality is not good for her at this time. She is happily married with two kids to a loving Nigerian man. She is already in it - Pray and hope for her.

Save your advice for single ladies looking for Nigerian men to marry . . since according to you, every Nigerian man dating a foreigner is now a suspect. Way to go in improving our image abroad.
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by invisible2(m): 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2010
kokoye:

^^^ Your kind of reality is not good for her at this time. She is happily married with two kids to a loving Nigerian man. She is already in it - Pray and hope for her.

Save your advice for single ladies looking for Nigerian men to marry . . since according to you, every Nigerian man dating a foreigner is now a suspect. Way to go in improving our image abroad.
Sorry if thats the way it sounded, every Nigerian dating a foreigner is not doing it for the greencard/ residency permit, we are the most loving men since the days of St Valentine. And what a sparkling image we got abroad!
Re: Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back? by tshepiso(f): 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2010
thanks very much guys i really do appreciate your advice,not all nigerian men are bad.i just wish people could stop putting them in a category,see them as men and not `NIGERIAN MEN!

From the abundance of the heart speaketh the mouth!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses / How Many Men Think This Way ? (pic).. / Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.