Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. (29232 Views)

Perfect Hair (weave-ons & Wigs) Merchandise/distributorship Opportunity / Wholesale Indian Hair, Weave Ons, Women's Clothes And Accessories! / Sourcing Weavon, Attachment, Wig And Provision Items For My Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. by gold22z: 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2010
Please I need contacts for weave-on and hair attachments major distributorships.
my email is: eenweazu@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. by xmarks(m): 3:08am On Sep 21, 2010
Me Too,
Neeed distributors for hair products
[email]letmedosir@hotmail.com[/email]

Re: I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. by xmarks(m): 3:25am On Sep 21, 2010
Hair Products Distributor Wanted:
[email]letmedosir@hotmail.com[/email]

We are one of the biggest hair goods manufacturer from China.
We produces hair weavings, hair wefts, bulks, hair pieces, wigs, etc.
Most of our products were exported to USA for last ten years.
This year, we hope to find some distributors in Africa and selling more products there.
Now, we have customers in South Africa,
We still want to have distributor in Nigeria, Ghana, Benin.
Could you help us ?
We can do our best to support you,
And office and wearhouse can be setup when necessary

Re: I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. by gold22z: 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2010
I have sent you an email.
Thanks
Re: I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. by Ivynwa(f): 5:01am On Sep 22, 2010
@xmarks
I have long thought of that business and have searched online for some manufacturers too, ). Let me know how you run that business so that I can quickly do the feasibility studies. Contact me at ivorybt@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. by xmarks(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2010
Mail has been sent, please check.
Casper
letmedosir@hotmail.com
Manufacturer of hair weavon, hair bulk, wigs,, etc looking for distributors.

Re: I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. by beautyline(f): 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2010
Am interested in the business please. Can you send me a mail at chynweod@yahoo.com?
Re: I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. by fbi1: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2010
What does it take to be a disstributor
Re: I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. by becky4real(f): 8:53am On Sep 24, 2010
what will it cost me? email me on chibekky@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. by robskybabe: 12:08am On Mar 23, 2011
Could you please send me the prices of weave-on and attachment of a major distributor
Re: I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. by ditacon: 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2011
i got some Chinese company online if you dont mind

1 Like

Re: I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. by ditacon: 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2011
if you are still interested ve got a supplier in lagos.you can reach me on my mobile 08030522080
Re: I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. by Godmother(f): 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2011
Im interested. Pls send details to muoboisivwe@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. by staceyo(f): 8:47am On Oct 20, 2011
please l am highly interested,my email is nadamiresources@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. by nnaboo(f): 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2011
Am also intrested. email "onyinudeh@gmail.com"Let me know your requirements.
Re: I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. by martyna4lf(f): 2:32am On Oct 29, 2011
If this offer is still available I will like to partner with your company.

Send me your price LIst.
Re: I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. by dwizy(m): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2011
I am interested in this business, I ll like to know your terms and conditions, again what are the prices.
Contact me via, dwizybiz@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. by imohregi: 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2012
I am interested in the biz, i live in uyo, Akwa Ibom State, pls send me details via regbajo@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. by imohregi: 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2012
I am interested in the biz, i live in uyo, Akwa Ibom State, pls send me details via regbajo@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. by imohregi: 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2012
Re: I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. by imohregi: 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2012
Re: I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. by imohregi: 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2012
Re: I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. by goldenperfect(f): 9:34am On Jun 07, 2012
Golden Perfect Human Hair Limited is a professional hair manufacturer with 8 years' experience. It was found in 2005 and owns two factories in GuangZhou,China. Among them,one factory process Human hair ,the other for synthetic hair.Until now, "Golden Perfect"brand is famous for its high quality and good service throughout Africa,Europe and Australia etc."Bresilienne" brand is as well now.

We'd like to quote u our best price as long as received ur inquiry at:perfect1315@goldenperfect.com .

1 Share

Re: I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. by joybawa(f): 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2012
Hello, pls I have saved for long for this business to be a distributor. What will it cost me to be one? I wnt to really go into hair business.pls send me a price list and the neccessary procedure. Am joy and stay in ibadan in Nigeria. Thanks. U can reach me on this email joy0224real@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. by kedibone: 6:03am On Jun 29, 2012
[quote author=beautyline]Am interested in the business please. Can you send me a mail at praktradingsa@gmail.com
Re: I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. by Bizzychic: 1:35am On Jul 08, 2012
Plesse i need distributors for attachments and weaveons in ibadan, my mail is alabi.abisola@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. by Lassierich: 12:05am On Jul 26, 2012
I just open a store for attachment in warri, can u pls send the price list of ur products to ife.lovexpress@gmail.com looking forward to do business with u.
Re: I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. by chemashie(m): 7:51am On Jul 26, 2012
My wife sells weaveon and wigs at company‘s prices, you can call her for the price and how to get the products at wholesales price.
She is not on nairaland, just call her for more information. She can supply to any shop in lagos and outside lagos.
Re: I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. by lomzy1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2012
We sell indian and brazilian human hair @ retail and wholesale prices. We import directly from d manufacturer. Our brand name is BLINK HAIR.
D hair is 100% virgin human hair. U can visit us on www.facebook.com/blinkhair or add our BB PIN:3247C0DF. U can also call 08025934477 or 07064821943 for further details.
Re: I Need Weave-on And Attachment Major Distributorships. by brobruce2x: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
Greetings,

My name is Bruce, and my wife is a hair dresser here in the US, and is interested in buying hair from you instead of going to the store and paying highly inflated prices. You can email me at globaltalkinc @ yahoo dot com.

Thank you,
Bruce

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where To Buy Wears In Wholesale In Lagos / How Many Litres Make A Metric Tone / Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.