Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Unarmed civilian shot dead by police in Taraba state (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unarmed civilian shot dead by police in Taraba state (Graphic) (19083 Views)

Civilian Shot By Thieves Who Tried To Disrupt Thier Movement(graphic photo) / Star Boy Fest:police Arrest Officer Who Killed Unarmed Civilian As Wizkid React / Fully Armed Soldiers Brutalising Unarmed Civilian Over Fight With Hausa Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unarmed civilian shot dead by police in Taraba state (Graphic) by SoNature(m): 4:16pm On May 03, 2019
No day passes in Nigeria without a report of death. Nigeria has all the signs of a country at war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unarmed civilian shot dead by police in Taraba state (Graphic) by donbenie(m): 4:29pm On May 03, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

You’re a typical Christian.
And you are in the same boat as him..

If not for your hatred of Christians,

Why should you attribute his statement to him being a Christian? angry

Is the dead man a Muslim?
Re: Unarmed civilian shot dead by police in Taraba state (Graphic) by ddjay: 4:34pm On May 03, 2019
troublemakea:
Such a sexy Belly Lip wink
Fmmmnn
Re: Unarmed civilian shot dead by police in Taraba state (Graphic) by OdefaGirl(f): 4:42pm On May 03, 2019
troublemakea:

Lol more like Lethal lips own......mehn the girl dey suck taya grin grin

What is all this angry
Re: Unarmed civilian shot dead by police in Taraba state (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 03, 2019
I wish the same for you
troublemakea:
Re: Unarmed civilian shot dead by police in Taraba state (Graphic) by AkataYeriYeri: 6:31pm On May 03, 2019
donbenie:
And you are in the same boat as him..

If not for your hatred of Christians,

Why should you attribute his statement to him being a Christian? angry

Is the dead man a Muslim?
My hatred for christians? . The fact that you have hatred for muslims and islam just like him does not mean I habour any hate in my heart. No muslim spell Quran as Koran!!!
now fuck_ off my mention!!
Re: Unarmed civilian shot dead by police in Taraba state (Graphic) by 157Chukwum: 7:53pm On May 03, 2019
Chai..

$$$$$
Re: Unarmed civilian shot dead by police in Taraba state (Graphic) by Thomthom(m): 8:16pm On May 03, 2019
funkyjms:

Jeez!!!!!!
Speechless!!!!!
Those one na Nairaland SS2 kids na to ignore them.. They don't know what life is all about..
Re: Unarmed civilian shot dead by police in Taraba state (Graphic) by AkataYeriYeri: 9:26pm On May 03, 2019
donbenie:
Well,go fork yourself..

Not my fault if your hatred of Christians makes you attribute everything to evil Christians..

Did it ever Crossed your hate filled mind the guy is an Atheist TROLL,

Keep feeding your hatred until you chock on it..

And fork your mentions,. grin
Continue deceiving yourself.
If he was an atheist troll , he would have targeted God , and not Quran .
You are unwise
Re: Unarmed civilian shot dead by police in Taraba state (Graphic) by Harrynight(m): 10:38pm On May 03, 2019
cry

And I'll keep saying it, these guys on black are doing more harm than good in this country.
Re: Unarmed civilian shot dead by police in Taraba state (Graphic) by Brightest04(m): 11:25pm On May 03, 2019
My question is must police use life bullets to disperse unarmed people?
Re: Unarmed civilian shot dead by police in Taraba state (Graphic) by donbenie(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

Continue deceiving yourself.
If he was an atheist troll , he would have targeted God , and not Quran .
You are unwise
And you should stop being a religious BIGOT,

These are Monikers on Nairaland,

LUCIFERJEHOVA..

LUCIFERYAWEH

Guess we should attribute it to Muslims,according to your jaundiced reasoning..
Re: Unarmed civilian shot dead by police in Taraba state (Graphic) by AkataYeriYeri: 12:39pm On May 04, 2019
donbenie:
And you should stop being a religious BIGOT,

These are Monikers on Nairaland,

LUCIFERJEHOVA..

LUCIFERYAWEH

Guess we should attribute it to Muslims,according to your jaundiced reasoning..
Show me the moniker of the dude I quoted in the first place!
Don’t be clever by half !
Thad dude is no atheist. He is a bloody intolerant Christian fanatic!
You are so unwise
Re: Unarmed civilian shot dead by police in Taraba state (Graphic) by LuciferKoran: 2:28pm On May 04, 2019
donbenie:
And you are a F00l,

His Moniker is LUCIFERKORAN and you termed him a Christian,

So,

Do you know the meaning of YAHWEH and JEHOVA in Christianity,for LUCIFER to be attached to them ?

If you are not STVPID you should verify the meaning of the two words before rambling like a mad man..

If I put LUCIFER and ALLAH as a Moniker how are you going to perceive it? angry

And yet that is what LUCIFERJEHOVA and LUCIFERYAWEH mean..

BLOODY HYPOCRITE..

I already used LuciferAllah. grin

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Unarmed civilian shot dead by police in Taraba state (Graphic) by Bozzy001(m): 5:28pm On May 04, 2019
Someone's life just cut short and u r making a joke out of it! Use ur brain now.
troublemakea:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Posing As A German And Duping People / Drunk South African Policeman Arrested For Stealing Police Car / Mahalia Akatugba, Nigerian Girl Missing In Ghana (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.