Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy (33752 Views)

Tiwa Savage Was Almost Attacked At A Beach In Lagos / I Was Scared To Leave Mavin, Yemi Alade And I Will Make A Song Soon – Tiwa / Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by Olodo24: 3:45pm On May 03, 2019
Repetition of news. Tiwa, Regina and Tonto has decided to make nairaland theirs. Tonto is winning though
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by bayoadeyanju: 3:47pm On May 03, 2019
Tiwa sabi......................

Check my signature...................
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by REALBETPAWA: 3:47pm On May 03, 2019
shocked

Cc alexistaiwo
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by Ojay2310: 3:58pm On May 03, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
super story

Abeg lets rate NIPOST service oh oooo/////

e dey important make my Transcript no miss on her way to japan

see the link oh https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/N9VMJZ7
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by Isoduwa(m): 3:58pm On May 03, 2019
femi4:
As at 2015, Tiwa and reekado were the ones making cool money for don jazzy. No that both have gone....what's left of MAVINS

Stew �
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by Sultty(m): 4:01pm On May 03, 2019
Don j no lie, u go don fnck this girl tire. After u doc Sid, sid come pass her to wizzy badt guys tongue

Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by trapQ: 4:20pm On May 03, 2019
Why are you people so stupid? All the people leaving their labels and dissing the owners are they women? Misorgynistic fool.
bro4u:
Hardly you'll find a loyal girl in business... Jazzy was a good boss to Tiwa and she reciprocated well... she showed her b!tch-like character at some point sha but jazzy being matured stayed clear and didn't criticise or defend... Finally Don Jazzy is the best boss in Nigerian music Industry.
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by datigbogirl: 4:21pm On May 03, 2019
ikewaterwater:
Don Jazzy who yesterday penned down an emotional post to Tiwa Savage as she left Mavin Records after 7 years, disclosed that people had told her to leave 4 years ago. The ace music producer disclosed that while reacting to Tunde Ednut's comment about his emotional post to Tiwa Savage. Tunde Ednut had written; 

Chai! For a record label boss to write this kind thing for an artist that’s departing its record label, chai! JAZZY MADE SOME GOOD MONEY ���. I have never seen this kind of good departing message from a record label before in this Nigeria, walahi! All record labels dey vex when artist dey leave and they might FIGHT!!!

However revealing how far they've come, Don Jazzy disclosed that Tiwa Savage was asked to leave Mavin Records 4 years ago,but she choose to stay back and grow the brand. He further disclosed that his love for her is forever. He wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/03/tiwa-savage-was-asked-to-leave-mavin-4-years-ago-don-jazzy/

After brushing her puna wellwell.

Chai, Teebillz don suffer for this laif. My I never be an object of ridicule as they've turned the poor man into.

Dont even pray of such for my enemy.
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by etrouble: 4:35pm On May 03, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Sometimes I think the nuts in this Tunde Ednut's head have completely loosed.
I found one of the nuts under my head.
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by Godsfavour78: 4:35pm On May 03, 2019
femi4:
As at 2015, Tiwa and reekado were the ones making cool money for don jazzy. Now that both have gone....what's left of MAVINS
guy rema dey come with fire

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by donbenie(m): 4:45pm On May 03, 2019
femi4:
As at 2015, Tiwa and reekado were the ones making cool money for don jazzy. Now that both have gone....what's left of MAVINS
Na so una talk when Dbanj left.. undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by femi4: 4:48pm On May 03, 2019
donbenie:
Na so una talk when Dbanj left.. undecided
Dbanj left before Mavins was created

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by donbenie(m): 4:50pm On May 03, 2019
femi4:
Dbanj left before Mavins was created
Correction,

Mavin records was created AFTER he left.. shocked

You CANNOT divorce one from the other..
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by femi4: 5:52pm On May 03, 2019
donbenie:
Correction,

Mavin records was created AFTER he left.. shocked

You CANNOT divorce one from the other..
Indomie generation

Dbanj left MOHITS, later SOLAR PLEXUS was created. Then Wande coal left, and that give birth to MAVINS
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by IsraelSongz: 6:07pm On May 03, 2019
Lagosfinder:
Who is now mavin lead act?

Mr Rema, I guess, because neither Korede Bello nor Dija can fill in that position.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by Aidejay(m): 6:40pm On May 03, 2019
Una no know anything una no know wetin dey happen 4 d life of celebrities if Dem no put am for Instagram and blogs no carry am una no go know I wish one big celeb go just show wey im no go let any part of im private life show for una to come over familiarize una seff with dem some people and their idiotic comments go just dey make me wonder say who b dis person? Na God create this person so?
datigbogirl:

Chai, Teebillz don suffer for this laif. My I never be an object of ridicule as they've turned the poor man into.

datigbogirl:

and

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by donbenie(m): 6:51pm On May 03, 2019
femi4:

Indomie generation

Dbanj left MOHITS, later SOLAR PLEXUS was created. Then Wande coal left, and that give birth to MAVINS

You no see your life,

Forming Professor on top wetin you no know..

SOLAR PLEXUS was a record album by Mavin Records,

Mavin Records was in existence before Wande Cole parted ways with Don Jazzy..

He never joined Mavin Records but he left Don Jazzy AFTER it was created and was in the Solar Plexus album by Mavin Records..

And no dey bring age into the matter,

I bet you,you may be in primary 3 when I wrote my SSCE.. angry

Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by 156Chukwue1: 7:53pm On May 03, 2019
Na wa oo...

$$$$$
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by MarieSucre(f): 8:21pm On May 03, 2019
bro4u:
Hardly you'll find a loyal girl in business... Jazzy was a good boss to Tiwa and she reciprocated well... she showed her b!tch-like character at some point sha but jazzy being matured stayed clear and didn't criticise or defend... Finally Don Jazzy is the best boss in Nigerian music Industry.

Oga there a plenty loyal girls. It's infacf men that are always fighting with each other when they want to leave. Secondly, when did she show any b!tch like character?
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by godlyguy(m): 8:50pm On May 03, 2019
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by StellarJo(m): 12:30am On May 04, 2019
femi4:

Rema!
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by willyjacs(m): 1:55am On May 04, 2019
Jayslicky:
Guy man was just tired of chopping same kpekus year in year out, needed something new.
when baba God de share brains, u Comot go shit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Queen Nwokoye / Laura Ikeji Called Out Fro Selling Fake Bags (Pic inside) / Photos Of Jidenna Smoking Heavily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.