Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Cheap Land With Old 4 Bedroom Bungalow And BQ In Igbo-oluwo Estate Ikorodu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheap Land With Old 4 Bedroom Bungalow And BQ In Igbo-oluwo Estate Ikorodu (582 Views)

Distress Sale Of Half Plot & Building For Sale @ Igbo-oluwo Estate Ikorodu. PIX / FOR SALE Old 4 Bedroom Duplex, By Federal College Juncti, Asaba Call 09058818181 / Photo Diary: Remodeling And Reconstruction Of An Old 4-bedroom Bungalow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Land With Old 4 Bedroom Bungalow And BQ In Igbo-oluwo Estate Ikorodu by shambala: 11:15am On May 03, 2019
Hello Aspiring Landlord,

I have a piece of property for sale inside Igbo-Oluwo Estate in Ikorodu. This is the most secured estate in ikorodu and highly developed. Its a 5 mins drive from Ikorodu Express way.
Justrite supermarket is just 10 mins away also.

Documents Include:
1. Deed of Assignment
2. Full Survey Plan

Asking Price is NGN20Million

Call now 08156068139

1 Like

Re: Cheap Land With Old 4 Bedroom Bungalow And BQ In Igbo-oluwo Estate Ikorodu by Nobody: 11:32am On May 03, 2019
Is this property on a plot of land and how far is it from Igbo-Oluwo entrance gate ? More so, I could speak with some of my client ,and in case anyone shows interest...I'll speak with you on your mobile. You may wish to inbox me on the main amount to work on.
Re: Cheap Land With Old 4 Bedroom Bungalow And BQ In Igbo-oluwo Estate Ikorodu by shambala: 12:23pm On May 03, 2019
freddywells81:
Is this property on a plot of land and how far is it from Igbo-Oluwo entrance gate ? More so, I could speak with some of my client ,and in case anyone shows interest...I'll speak with you on your mobile. You may wish to inbox me on the main amount to work on.

Yes it is on a plot of Land and just 3mins from the entrance gate.
You can call me lets discuss better.
Re: Cheap Land With Old 4 Bedroom Bungalow And BQ In Igbo-oluwo Estate Ikorodu by shambala: 12:51pm On May 03, 2019
Call Now
Re: Cheap Land With Old 4 Bedroom Bungalow And BQ In Igbo-oluwo Estate Ikorodu by shambala: 1:28pm On May 03, 2019
Call Now!!

Quick Sale
Re: Cheap Land With Old 4 Bedroom Bungalow And BQ In Igbo-oluwo Estate Ikorodu by shambala: 4:12pm On May 03, 2019
Very much available!
Let's negotiate
Re: Cheap Land With Old 4 Bedroom Bungalow And BQ In Igbo-oluwo Estate Ikorodu by shambala: 10:22am On May 04, 2019
Call let's negotiate
Re: Cheap Land With Old 4 Bedroom Bungalow And BQ In Igbo-oluwo Estate Ikorodu by shambala: 8:03pm On May 04, 2019
Still available
Re: Cheap Land With Old 4 Bedroom Bungalow And BQ In Igbo-oluwo Estate Ikorodu by shambala: 6:04pm On May 05, 2019
Call Now
Re: Cheap Land With Old 4 Bedroom Bungalow And BQ In Igbo-oluwo Estate Ikorodu by shambala: 4:03pm On May 12, 2019
Still available
Re: Cheap Land With Old 4 Bedroom Bungalow And BQ In Igbo-oluwo Estate Ikorodu by shambala: 2:53pm On May 28, 2019
Still Available
Re: Cheap Land With Old 4 Bedroom Bungalow And BQ In Igbo-oluwo Estate Ikorodu by shambala: 6:39pm On May 29, 2019
Still available

(1) (Reply)

5 Bedroom Duplex For Sale / It's the 31st Week In 2019,have You Achieve Your Real Estate Goals? / Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.