Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Nigerian Man Killed After His Filipino Wife Alleged That He Is A Criminal - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Killed After His Filipino Wife Alleged That He Is A Criminal (46659 Views)

Filipino Police Kills Harrison 'Awilo' A Nigerian Man (Photos) / Customs Officer Killed After Raiding Smugglers’ Hideout In Ogun. Photos / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Killed After His Filipino Wife Alleged That He Is A Criminal by minasota(f): 3:59am On May 04, 2019
error4040:

please where did I call him a criminal ?
All I said was "He was not into crime but after seeing police he wanted to run"
by the way if you don't know living without papers is a crime in every part of the world.
Please what are you doing in Philippine? ?
Re: Nigerian Man Killed After His Filipino Wife Alleged That He Is A Criminal by Alwaystruth: 7:15am On May 04, 2019
Have you heard about contract marriages before ?.
Most of you commenting ignorantly in this forum shouldn't be allowed to
have a space in modern civilization!. Did you ever think about their relationship going
sour after marriage?. Do you know that Asian women cheat and Bleep easier than
dogs?. Do you know that double-dating is a culture in some countries?.
Do you know that fornication and adultery is no longer a crime in south korea?.
Now,if you are a black man and your Asian woman double dates or cheats on you,
you will just close your eyes and remain faithful as ever because you are black man.
Some of you see a thread and jump into it and commenting nonsense ..Even if that guy was
a criminal as you all believed , which criminal laws in the world gives them the right to
shot at him without trial at the court?. what happened to shooting him on the legs
to get him arrested if he was trying to flee?. was he carrying arms?. No!!..
In Nigeria once a victim is not from our side or tribe, they can kill him,we don't care and
you expects Nigeria to get better !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed After His Filipino Wife Alleged That He Is A Criminal by bmos(m): 8:29am On May 04, 2019
He married someone to get papers.

Sorry, but that is if not illegal, risky.

In fact, many countries look down on such marriages.

My best bet is that the so called wife spilled the beans[

Yes, she spilled the beans on the real business her husband does.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed After His Filipino Wife Alleged That He Is A Criminal by ABOVEDELAW: 8:32am On May 04, 2019
MAY IT HAPPEN TO YOU AND ALL YOURS, DUMB LOW LIFE!
OgbanjeProphet:
Op, keep that your sentimental lies to ya self.
He deserved to die. No apology.

After using a woman of the soil to get papers to esterblish a business, he started telling her how he shot at the baby bird while the mother bird took to flight. Our people should start being good ambassadors of our nation anywhere they are or keep getting killed like that fool.

Thunder fire any moniker that will mention me in support of that idiot.

Re: Nigerian Man Killed After His Filipino Wife Alleged That He Is A Criminal by error4040: 11:53am On May 04, 2019
minasota:
Please what are you doing in Philippine? ?
me Philippine ?
tofiakwa Godforbid.
Those people are one of the most Racist humans.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed After His Filipino Wife Alleged That He Is A Criminal by OgbanjeProphet: 2:01pm On May 04, 2019
ABOVEDELAW:
MAY IT HAPPEN TO YOU AND ALL YOURS, DUMB LOW LIFE!
Since you have decided to play with thunder, may death and destruction visit you and your family before the end of this year. May tears of sorrow never depart from your life by the greatest name of God, who can destroy and kill. Amen.

If you try me again, I will make sure it happens this month.

Re: Nigerian Man Killed After His Filipino Wife Alleged That He Is A Criminal by OgbanjeProphet: 2:06pm On May 04, 2019
Sureguytalk:
shocked shocked shocked your brain don disconnect.
may you loose the functions of your brain. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed After His Filipino Wife Alleged That He Is A Criminal by TheIkoro(m): 6:26pm On May 04, 2019
joshchisimdi:
A Nigerian man identified as Ifeanyi was reportedly killed the police in Philippines, after his Filipino wife alleged that he is a criminal. According to our source, Ifeanyi married his wife because he needed papers to set up an African Restaurant and he was never into drugs and fraud. However things took a different twist after a heated argument with his wife, led to his arrest. It was further alleged that the Nigerian man was killed shortly after his arrest by the police, as his Filipino wife alleged that he is a criminal. 

Our source said; 

"This is what i mean when i was criticizing relationship with filippinos. This guy is my friend who married Filipino because he needed papers to open business. He have african restaurants that run well but had issues with his psycho Filipino. She went to police, only God knows what she signed there, arrest of her hubby or dead sentence of her hubby. Now look at Ifeanyi lying dead. This happened in the morning yesterday. They(police) came to his house, on an attempt to escape, he was shot dead there and then."

Here are photos below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/03/nigerian-man-killed-after-his-filipino-wife-alleged-that-he-is-a-criminal/

You shall betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her; you shall build a house, and you shall not dwell in it; you shall plant a vineyard, and you shall not use the fruit of it.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed After His Filipino Wife Alleged That He Is A Criminal by Afrocentric: 8:07am On May 05, 2019
joshchisimdi:
A Nigerian man identified as Ifeanyi was reportedly killed the police in Philippines, after his Filipino wife alleged that he is a criminal. According to our source, Ifeanyi married his wife because he needed papers to set up an African Restaurant and he was never into drugs and fraud. However things took a different twist after a heated argument with his wife, led to his arrest. It was further alleged that the Nigerian man was killed shortly after his arrest by the police, as his Filipino wife alleged that he is a criminal. 

Our source said; 

"This is what i mean when i was criticizing relationship with filippinos. This guy is my friend who married Filipino because he needed papers to open business. He have african restaurants that run well but had issues with his psycho Filipino. She went to police, only God knows what she signed there, arrest of her hubby or dead sentence of her hubby. Now look at Ifeanyi lying dead. This happened in the morning yesterday. They(police) came to his house, on an attempt to escape, he was shot dead there and then."

Here are photos below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/03/Nigerian-Man-Killed-After-His-Filipino-Wife-Alleged-That-He-Is-A-Criminal? He married a citizen which automatically qualify him to be a citizen

why must he try to escape if he is not a CRIMINAL?
Re: Nigerian Man Killed After His Filipino Wife Alleged That He Is A Criminal by Sureguytalk(m): 3:24pm On May 05, 2019
shocked guy today is Sunday na undecided undecided undecided
OgbanjeProphet:
may you loose the functions of your brain. Amen.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed After His Filipino Wife Alleged That He Is A Criminal by ABOVEDELAW: 2:45am On May 06, 2019
WHEN PIGS FLY!
OgbanjeProphet:
Since you have decided to play with thunder, may death and destruction visit you and your family before the end of this year. May tears of sorrow never depart from your life by the greatest name of God, who can destroy and kill. Amen.

If you try me again, I will make sure it happens this month.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed After His Filipino Wife Alleged That He Is A Criminal by OgbanjeProphet: 8:56am On May 06, 2019
ABOVEDELAW:
WHEN PIGS FLY!
When zombies are given wings!
Re: Nigerian Man Killed After His Filipino Wife Alleged That He Is A Criminal by srclark: 1:54am On May 07, 2019
olas24u:

They can't kill you because you don't have papers.
that’s how they go all over the place getting into arranged marriages just to get papers to reside there to carry out their nefarious activities .Even marriage that is not arranged has it’s own issues so what do you expect from a situation where the lady knows fully well she has the upper hand and the man in question is into illegal stuffs ,it’s a ticking time bomb that can go off at anytime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed After His Filipino Wife Alleged That He Is A Criminal by Aguiyi1020: 7:45pm On May 20, 2019
festacman:
Imagine Tonto Dike as a wounded philipino wife and Churchill as a hapless Nigerian man. No doubt about it, Churchill would long have been a 'dead meat hanging on a tree'.

Aaaaaah.... You don burst my bubbles please. Na she for kill with her own hand. Help d police do d work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars / Lady & Her Husband Kidnap & Kill Her Boss After Collecting N15m Ransom (Photo) / Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.