Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,829,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) (72000 Views)

Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) / Nare Prince Mphela, Transgender, Murdered In South Africa (Photo) / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by Toks2008(m): 6:15pm On May 03, 2019
I thought i had something to write but my fingers just failed............................... undecided

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm! the heart of men
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by SexynSerious(f): 6:17pm On May 03, 2019
Good point! People are just wicked. I mean, if you call her fat, what would you call somebody like Houseofglam7?

I mean, if you've met her, Houseofglam7 is a big girl but she's still very pretty and self confident tongue

janejive:
Besides she is not too fat, she is not even obese, wtf!

1 Like

Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by stanliwise(m): 6:17pm On May 03, 2019
modestbrowser:
There's more to this story. Is she the only fat person in South Africa? The media gives you the headline you want to hear
seconded
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by Toks2008(m): 6:18pm On May 03, 2019
Edegbaivictor61:
See below
Bro i understand you are hustling but dont you think it is foolishness for you to lack simple common sense to know the type of threads to drop this?

Your foolishness will never make anyone patronize you but will rather portray you as a desperado that lacks common sense.

Please stop this madness and be selective on the thread you drop this.
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by Toks2008(m): 6:19pm On May 03, 2019
suremoney48:
yes

Another craze person.

So you will waste your time to create a new nairaland ID just to get banned after dropping this?
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by Kwekekweke: 6:20pm On May 03, 2019
So sad
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 6:20pm On May 03, 2019
TheQuirkyPen993:

Go and learn English grin goat
Your father!!
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 6:22pm On May 03, 2019
sulasa07:

why don't you go n catch them.Mumu somebody
It is still part of what I am saying!! Only curses that lead to no where. Backward people!!

1 Like

Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by hotdealz(m): 6:36pm On May 03, 2019
Fisiryorh:
If I say this killing don't hurt,I lie......the killers shall live till old age but never know peace every single day of their lives...they shall beg for death & would never see it...chai!!!...
Protect the living oh Lord, especially those that believe in You.Amen...
This is very funny grin
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by Wettoid123: 6:40pm On May 03, 2019
But this girl is not fat now,too many crime!
Rip
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by Tripitaka: 6:45pm On May 03, 2019
TONYE001:

Is there any reason that is valid to kill a lady?
Would you rather it's a man?
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:46pm On May 03, 2019
SexynSerious:
Good point! People are just wicked. I mean, if you call her fat, what would you call somebody like Houseofglam7?

I mean, if you've met her, Houseofglam7 is a big girl but she's still very pretty and self confident tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Please No cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by SexynSerious(f): 6:50pm On May 03, 2019
It's all in love, sis smiley wink cheesy tongue

Houseofglam7:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Please No cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by Sacchi1162(m): 6:52pm On May 03, 2019
modestbrowser:
There's more to this story.
Is she the only fat person in South Africa?
The media gives you the headline you want to hear
Can you give us the real story since it seems you know everything�
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by MrRobot: 7:02pm On May 03, 2019
Kentuforchrist:
O Lord what is africa turning into
May her soul w$ the bossom of the Lord
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by Decolonel(m): 7:06pm On May 03, 2019
Africa should be cut off from Earth and send to Nibiru.. Too much atrocities. .
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by JaceBlaze: 7:14pm On May 03, 2019
Centcanada:
Sickness when day south Africa for long done day enter naija small small
N.E.V.E.R ...nobody with functioning brain cells will choose your cesspit of a country as a option no matter how bad things get in SA.

1 Like

Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:15pm On May 03, 2019
So na dis dis wan b fat... Dis story is incomplete
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by paix(m): 7:18pm On May 03, 2019
The only thing African countries know is killing.
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by JaceBlaze: 7:23pm On May 03, 2019
jrusky:
I have said ig timd without number South Africa as a nation has be heavenly cursed since creation. Every other nation acting as if cursed are only suffering from.man made curse which is cureable but South Africa curse was an heavenly ordained one.

I was there before so I know what I'm saying.
Heavenly ordained? and to what now do we attach the curse of machete-wielding fulani savages that chop people to pieces every day in your country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by JaceBlaze: 7:24pm On May 03, 2019
hammerFC:
LIFE MEANS NOTHING IN SOUTH AFRICA.

WICKEDNESS IS HOW DEY LIVE.
Does it mean anyrhing in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by advocate666: 7:33pm On May 03, 2019
Fisiryorh:
If I say this killing don't hurt,I lie......the killers shall live till old age but never know peace every single day of their lives...they shall beg for death & would never see it...chai!!!...
Protect the living oh Lord, especially those that believe in You.Amen...

What a load of nonsense disguised as empathy.
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 03, 2019
GOLDENMAMA:
Where is the fat?
I just tire.
What’s the meaning of this...??
I think there is more to this...
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by olisaEze(m): 7:39pm On May 03, 2019
TONYE001:
Sometimes, I wonder how people think. I just wonder.

Some folks are saying there's more to the story. My question is, is there any valid reason to kill someone....especially when you aren't under any threat to your own life?

I keep saying it. Our society treats our ladies poorly. They have been victimized enough. Sometimes I wonder what it feels like to be a woman.

So, to all those saying there could be more to this, kindly project the possible "more" that's big enough to take the life of this gentle lady.

My broda sometimes I just wonder at the way Nigerians now reason! We have become so insensitive in our country that we seem to think there should be some form of justification in the murder of someone or a group. Oya “there is more to the story” & “she must have done something to deserve it” crew, food is ready come and gorge yourselves out!

1 Like

Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by Dearlord(m): 7:42pm On May 03, 2019
Really so sad if it is true.
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by Guestlander: 7:46pm On May 03, 2019
Morons were just looking for someone to kill. If it wasn't her it would have been another person for another reason.
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by Deepfeel(m): 7:47pm On May 03, 2019
The man shot her not because of her weight but cause she talked back at them harshly
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by Fisiryorh(m): 7:48pm On May 03, 2019
hotdealz:
This is very funny grin
Yeah...I pray you would smile on the day you are judged by the Almighty...#Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel / Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos / Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.