Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) (72039 Views)

Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) / Nare Prince Mphela, Transgender, Murdered In South Africa (Photo) / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by bluefilm: 7:57pm On May 03, 2019
I don't think its just her size that irked them.

Something else must have triggered them.

I heard fat ladies normally have stinking pussy.
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by boomssey(f): 8:03pm On May 03, 2019
GOLDENMAMA:
Where is the fat?
I tire o!
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by capitalzero: 8:08pm On May 03, 2019
if story is true,2 deductions
1.They are assassins
2. Cultists or gangs who bully people into submission. If you date argue with them, you are gone.
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by TONYE001(m): 8:17pm On May 03, 2019
Tripitaka:

Would you rather it's a man?

Obviously no.

1 Like

Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by Twitt13(f): 8:24pm On May 03, 2019
GOLDENMAMA:
Where is the fat?
I am asking myself the same question. May her soul rest in peace Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 03, 2019
I believe there's more to the story.......lets wait for the investigations first
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 03, 2019
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by MarieSucre(f): 8:33pm On May 03, 2019
modestbrowser:
There's more to this story.
Is she the only fat person in South Africa?
The media gives you the headline you want to hear

They didn't say people were attacking fat people all over the South Africa, they said she herself in particular was attacked because she is fat. Your question doesn't really answer that.
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:59pm On May 03, 2019
These south Africans are Animals o...
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by mysteryman2014: 9:19pm On May 03, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
To be too fat is not a crime, and can never be a crime.
Nobody can be killed for being to fat abeg. She probably rejected their love advances and they killed her while mocking her body size. Stupid men.

Even at that, must you kill because of rejection! This indeed are the last days.
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by Aniefiokwisdom(m): 9:20pm On May 03, 2019
I CAN'T SEE ANY FAT YET SHE IS KILLED BECAUSE OF FAT!!!!

SOMEBODY PLEASE GET ME A GOOD GUN.
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by mysteryman2014: 9:22pm On May 03, 2019
TONYE001:
Sometimes, I wonder how people think. I just wonder.

Some folks are saying there's more to the story. My question is, is there any valid reason to kill someone....especially when you aren't under any threat to your own life?

I keep saying it. Our society treats our ladies poorly. They have been victimized enough. Sometimes I wonder what it feels like to be a woman.

So, to all those saying there could be more to this, kindly project the possible "more" that's big enough to take the life of this gentle lady.

Exactly I just don't get it, whatever is the justification for taking life, Depressing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 03, 2019
Junk journalism. Rubbish.
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by phorget(m): 9:45pm On May 03, 2019
Please someone should advice Teni makanaki not to go to south Africa o,this one they have started killing fat people.
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by maasoap(m): 9:47pm On May 03, 2019
modestbrowser:
There's more to this story.
Is she the only fat person in South Africa?
The media gives you the headline you want to hear

There may not be anything to add, many people have been killed for many ridiculous reasons. This is just another stupid reason to waste a life
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by maasoap(m): 9:51pm On May 03, 2019
bluefilm:
I don't think its just her size that irked them.

Something else must have triggered them.

I heard fat ladies normally have stinking pussy.

This is as far as being stupid can be. Ask your mother if her pussy doesn't stink. What could have irked them to make them shot her in the face? Idiot
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by TheQuirkyPen993: 9:58pm On May 03, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Your father!!

Your mama Toto! grin cheesy
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by bluefilm: 10:06pm On May 03, 2019
maasoap:

This is as far as being stupid can be. Ask your mother if her pussy doesn't stink. What could have irked them to make them shot her in the face? Idiot

Ha ha ha ha

I'd rather ask your obese mama.
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:19pm On May 03, 2019
TheQuirkyPen993:

Your mama Toto! grin cheesy
The stupid moderators will not see this.
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by IronGalaxy: 12:03am On May 04, 2019
Funny y'all act righteous but you kill each other for human organs on a daily basis. Hypocrites!
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by Jamorezzi: 5:53am On May 04, 2019
Junkies full southy
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by akiOYIBO: 7:00am On May 04, 2019
Africa!!!
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by eodavids(m): 9:00am On May 04, 2019
phelonrays:
wicked men everywhere......

can't imagine what they have put her family into..

RIP aunty..

Same South Africa where harmless person like Lucky Dube was shot dead. It hasn't changed yet.

Lots need being done in that country.
Their problems exceed xenophobia
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by godlyguy(m): 9:04am On May 04, 2019
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by jrusky(m): 9:43am On May 04, 2019
[s]
JaceBlaze:
Heavenly ordained? and to what now do we attach the curse of machete-wielding fulani savages that chop people to pieces every day in your country?
[/s]

Hahaha hahaha funny you so a mole from the bitch useless South Africa is here too wooow that is interesting noted.

The truth is fulani is self inflicted curse which can be rectify with good security and dialogue but your country curse is a blood curse, a curse in your generation genes which can't be cure.

You hate stranger, you hate your citizen, you hate your nation bro it's a big curse if you don't know. Bro I was in your s***t country so I saw it all. The white man treat you bollocks like pooh but can't do nothing only for you to be hating your fellow blacks.

Bro I'm so angry with your stupid country and surely apartheid will return one good day for you bollocks to be dealt with brutally than ever because you country is genetically sick and wicked.

A day of revenge is coming upon your country I swear we will cripple your country to nothing but a shadow. Nemesis is loading you fools wicked souls will weep like baby. Payback is going to be to hellish.

Good day.
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by SeunOlat: 9:47am On May 04, 2019
OWN and USE your very own mobile APP on Google Play Store to BOOST your Business.

Your Business would be live on Google Play Store.

IMAGINE the VALUE this would add to your Business.
Call 08142805400
Re: A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) by mikolo80: 3:01pm On May 04, 2019
meobizy:
How and why?
She likely rejected one of them in the past.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel / Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual / The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.